ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #2

13 models stand before me, but I have just 12 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pfzu1uvt681x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Eboni! This was kind of a weird week as nobody really blew the voters away. However, you did a good job here embodying your character and engaging the camera, and that was enough in this group of pictures. Congratulations! Your score this week was 35.

Also safe are...

Catherine - 38
Ashley - 40
Laura - 42
Annaliese - 48
Sophie - 50
Louise - 51
Alisha - 59
Mariah - 82
Candace - 86
Seymone - 89

Will AzMarie and Kyle please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. AzMarie, you completely missed the mark on the brief this week. We look at you and see a lot of potential, but it's not a good sign when it's only week 2 and we're already not seeing enough versatility from you. Kyle, I thought you took a very underrated picture last week, but most of the voters agreed that this shoot wasn't a great one for you. You're definitely a beautiful woman, but we're not convinced you're a model. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pfzuvjOaiO1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, AzMarie. I think your potential is what saved you this week. Don't let a photo like this one happen again. 

Kyle, this means you are out. While I'm not so sure you should be leaving this soon, you didn't quite convince us of your potential as a model. However, if this is really what you want, get out there and prove us wrong. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

1. Kyle Kyle earns my FCO for having the most fashionable image in the bunch while still portraying her given icon without losing her identity. She simply met all the criteria for the week. I love the angles of her limbs, it makes the pose more...

tumblr_pfybxcLoiK1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) ELIMINATION #2 POSTED! (C18)

810017880836.jpg

Photoshoot #3 - Very.com

-

9. Alisha The sad part is that Alisha’s face is stunning here, probably in the top third of her headshots in her portfolio. The chemistry with the male model is solid and she’s bringing a lot of emotion even with her eyes closed. However, everything...

Alisha

6. Annaliese Props to Annaliese for going for a jump shot but the execution isn’t quite there. Her expression is a bit too vacant, although she did photograph beautifully. Despite having her limbs spread out she managed to look tall, plus the clothes...

Annaliese

8. Ashley Ashley’s pose looks good, her expression looks good, the clothes look good. It’s such a dull photo though. There are no major flaws but there’s nothing interesting about it at all either. In fact the male model is kind of stealing the show...

Ashley

1. AzMarie Finally! This shot is everything I’ve ever wanted from AzMarie. Her androgyny is so effing amazing and she looks so edgy and modern. The pose is full of confidence and I love the slanted shoulders and crossed arms. She’s selling the...

AzMarie

10. Candace Candace looks super sleepy yet again. I don’t think she caught the light in the most flattering way for her bone structure and her eyes are dead. The pose is somewhat stiff and I hate the way she’s lazily holding a crown for no real...

Candace

11. Catherine I don’t get the judges’ love for this shot at all. Catherine’s expression is so lost and everything about her pose is somewhat wonky and off putting. I guess the dress is on full display, but her body position isn’t really flattering it...

Catherine

12. Eboni As dumb as the “30-Never/always wear fucking pigtails” branding advice was, the judges did have a point about Eboni not being ready to own her sexuality yet. This picture is ridiculously over-sexualized and cheap looking. She looks short,...

Eboni

4. Laura I love Laura’s creativity in this shot. Her kick seems so effortless, and the way she’s keeping her body open to the camera is keeping the full outfit on display despite having her body in profile. Her bone structure looks great from this...

Laura

5. Louise *I’ll go into more detail on Louise quitting in my end of cycle model ranking* I do wish Louise had decided to stay because I think shot would’ve given her a lot of momentum. The pose is simple but still pretty cool, and she’s definitely...

Louise

64g.jpg

Mariah

7. Seymone Seymone’s shot is the opposite of Alisha’s: I love everything except for her face. Her legs are incredible and I like the way she’s pressing up against the wall. She’s modeling every part of her outfit well too. Her facial expression is a...

Seymone

2. Sophie It was nearly impossible for me to decide between AzMarie and Sophie for FCO this week. The deciding factor is that Sophie’s eyes are tiny bit unfocused here. Other than that this is a stellar photo! I adore the motion Sophie brought to her...

Sophie

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (12). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). I'll leave voting open for about 30-36 hours.

My Ranking:

01. AzMarie - It's a great picture of her. She committed to the more androgynous vibe well here.

02. Annaliese - This is kind of adorable, actually. I love her energy in this picture.

03. Sophie - Great pose. If she had a more present expression, this would be at least a spot higher for me.

04. Louise - This doesn't necessarily blow me away, but she did a good job here.

05. Mariah - For me, this is a good shot. She definitely has a face for beauty. 

06. Seymone - This gets the job done. No more, no less.

07. Alisha - I love the composition and her interaction with the male model, but she does look a bit uncomfortable.

08. Catherine - I like the candid vibe here, but it's a little awkward. I think she could have been more present here.

09. Ashley - The composition of this shot is great, but she's not really bringing it. It's just okay for me.

10. Eboni - She went for it, but I'm not really a fan. She's just trying too hard here. 

11. Candace - It's just not a good picture of her. The expression is the same one she always gives, and it's especially sour here.

12. Laura - She looks like she's peeing. She also lost her face by going too far into profile. It's not a flattering picture. 

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) PHOTOSHOOT #3 POSTED! (C18)

The photoshoots are mostly great from this point on and that's the hill I'm willing to die on.

1. AzMarie

2. Sophie

3. Alisha

4. Louise

5. Ashley

6. Mariah

7. Catherine

8. Eboni

9. Laura

10. Annaliese (if she had even some control over her face it would be like top three)

11. Seymone (bad album cover)

12. Candance (ughhhhh one of the most stunning girls to ever do the show)

Elimination #3

12 models stand before me, but I have just 11 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

1. AzMarie Finally! This shot is everything I’ve ever wanted from AzMarie. Her androgyny is so effing amazing and she looks so edgy and modern. The pose is full of confidence and I love the slanted shoulders and crossed arms. She’s selling the...

AzMarie! From the bottom to the top! You really played to your strengths in this shoot, and it definitely paid off. Keep in mind, though, that my point about your lack of versatility still hasn't been disproven, so try switching it up next week. Regardless, great job. Your score this week was 29.

Also safe are...

Sophie - 41
Louise - 56
Alisha - 64
Annaliese - 73
Mariah - 74
Ashley - 75
Eboni - 92
Laura - 95
Catherine - 99

Will Candace and Seymone please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Candace, you are without a doubt one of the most stunning contestants we've seen. You have all the potential in the world to be fantastic. However, you constantly play it safe in your pictures and don't bring variety to your expressions, and that makes us question if you've got what it takes to step up your game. Seymone, you started out this competition with a great picture, but ever since, you've been underwhelming. We saw nothing more in your picture this week than a pretty girl, and that doesn't cut it. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

7. Seymone Seymone’s shot is the opposite of Alisha’s: I love everything except for her face. Her legs are incredible and I like the way she’s pressing up against the wall. She’s modeling every part of her outfit well too. Her facial expression is a...

Congratulations, Seymone. Your first picture gave you the edge here. However, we need to see you stop playing it so safe. Pictures like this won't cut it. 

Candace, this means you are out. It's such a shame to send you home so soon, but your overall performance just wasn't good enough. I do think you have tons of potential, and with more practice, I believe you could be fantastic. You're just not there yet. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pfy4hpmk2C1x8j52jo1_500.gifv

tumblr_pfzu1uvt681x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

10. Candace Candace looks super sleepy yet again. I don’t think she caught the light in the most flattering way for her bone structure and her eyes are dead. The pose is somewhat stiff and I hate the way she’s lazily holding a crown for no real...

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) ELIMINATION #3 POSTED! (C18)

810017880836.jpg

Photoshoot #4 - Couture With Vintage Cars

-

tumblr_pg3upkyuCN1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Alisha

tumblr_pg3vww4C3p1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Annaliese

tumblr_pg3viwA5531x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Ashley

tumblr_pg3wnd54hs1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

AzMarie

tumblr_pg3w6x5KEp1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Catherine

tumblr_pg3v9qeu6e1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Eboni

tumblr_pg3uyamDzu1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Laura

Louise_42.jpg

Louise

Sings_In_The_Timber_Photography_07.jpg

Mariah

tumblr_pg3tp9R5Ok1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Seymone

tumblr_pg3u4mBTes1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sophie

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (11). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). I'll leave voting open for about 36-40 hours, so until Sunday morning (EST).

My Ranking:

1. AzMarie - She completely transformed here. It's a great shot of her and far more feminine than I would've thought she could be. 
  2. Alisha - The pose isn't anything out of the box, but she's pulling it off really well here. She looks strong and commanding.
  3. Louise - Apart from the low quality, I really like this picture. I think she'd probably deliver something fantastic in real life.
  4. Catherine - She's not necessarily doing a great job selling the dress, but I love her energy in this shot. I love the backbend and her expression here.
  5. Eboni - I really like the pose and the overall composition of the shot. The face unfortunately isn't working as well for me.
  6. Mariah - It's a pretty shot, but she's also giving strength with her body language. I think she's doing enough right now to keep getting by.
  7. Ashley - It's not a great picture, but I love how she's selling the dress. She's giving me Jennifer Lawrence vibes here. 
  8. Laura - I like the idea of this picture, but the execution isn't quite there. It's a bit contrived. She's also not making the dress look great. 
  9. Annaliese - Same pose as Alisha, but she doesn't pull it off nearly as well. She shortened herself a ton here, too.
  10. Sophie - Meh. This picture really does nothing for me. The outfit is probably one of the worst ones, and she's not really pulling it off well, either.
  11. Seymone - Worst of the bunch by far. It's the blandest shot she's taken so far, which says a lot given her last few weeks. 

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) PHOTOSHOOT #4 POSTED! (C18)