ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

IPB Image

Marjorie being the bottom two queen is unexpected :dead:. I'm still surprised she survived the bottom two over Elina tbh.

Thank you! :hug:

I'm also pretty surprised that Marjorie was the bottom two queen of the cycle, but I'm not surprised she survived against Elina. Elina peaked at the start of the season while Marjorie had strong pictures throughout (despite being inconsistent).

Anywhooo, cycle 13 may or may not start tonight. I will definitely be kicking it off tomorrow if not tonight. :thumbs:

IPB Image

Photoshoot #1 - Recreating Baby Pictures

-

IPB Image

Ashley

IPB Image

Bianca

IPB Image

Brittany

IPB Image

Courtney

IPB Image

Erin

IPB Image

Jennifer

IPB Image

Kara

IPB Image

Laura

IPB Image

Lisa

IPB Image

Lulu

IPB Image

Nicole

IPB Image

Rachel

IPB Image

Rae

IPB Image

Sundai

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (14). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). The girl with the worst score this week will be eliminated. I'll leave voting open until Saturday, December 28th. The time I close will be decided by the number of votes that have come in.

My Ranking:
01. Rae - Absolutely gorgeous. It gives off the appearance of effortlessness even though the heels were excruciating for her.
02. Nicole - Starting off the competition with a bang. She's really not doing that much, yet she's exuding so much edge and a bit of mystery.
03. Jennifer - I absolutely love her commitment here. She took initiative and it paid off.
04. Courtney - While I think the composition is doing the majority of the work, she looks absolutely stunning here.
05. Kara - I love her profile. It's overall a very intriguing and unconventional shot.
06. Laura - Like Rae, Laura looks very effortlessly beautiful here. It's not the most memorable picture, but it's a good start for her.
07. Ashley - Great pose, but I'm not a fan of the close up (considering she's supposed to be asleep). Overall, it's good.
08. Erin - I like this shot, but I don't love it. I'd have liked to see more commitment from her in this picture.
09. Lulu - Aside from the missing arm and the disfigured looking hand, this picture is solid.
10. Brittany - It's an odd picture. She looks pretty here, but it's all a little too sexual for the theme.
11. Rachel - It's alright. The hand doesn't work for me, but everything else is decent enough.
12. Sundai - Like Brittany's picture, I find this shot strange, but at least she committed to something.
13. Bianca - Cliche pose, sour expression. The composition here is really her only saving grace.
14. Lisa - It's just bad all-around. The modeling 101 approach is probably the worst one she could have taken, and the angry-looking expression doesn't work.

Elimination #1

14 models stand before me, but I have just 13 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

IPB Image

Rae! You absolutely killed it this week! There's such an ethereal quality to your picture that's absolutely breathtaking. Congratulations! Your score this week was 27.

Also safe are...

Jennifer - 47
Nicole - 49
Courtney - 63
Kara - 76
Laura - 83
Erin - 98
Lulu - 98
Brittany - 110
Sundai - 111
Bianca - 112
Ashley - 120

Will Lisa and Rachel please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Lisa, you're an absolutely gorgeous girl with lots of commercial potential. However, your picture didn't live up to your potential. I understand your theme wasn't the easiest, but right now, we're not seeing real commitment from you. Rachel, you have such an interesting look. Although your picture this week was mediocre, I don't think you belong in the bottom two. However, this goes to show that everyone's vote counts. It's not just my opinion that matters. So who stays?

IPB Image

Congratulations, Lisa. Despite your weak picture, the voters want to give you another chance, and I'm excited for you to get that chance. You better be ready to bring it, though.

Rachel, this means you are out. I'm so sad about this! I think you have such a striking, quirky look, and you just need more practice in order to get where you want to go. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

Photoshoot #2 - Lady Godiva

-

IPB Image

Ashley

IPB Image

Bianca

IPB Image

Brittany

IPB Image

Courtney

IPB Image

Erin

IPB Image

Jennifer

IPB Image

Kara

IPB Image

Laura

IPB Image

Lisa

IPB Image

Lulu

IPB Image

Nicole

IPB Image

Rae

IPB Image

Sundai

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (13). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). This week, two girls will be going home. I'll leave voting open until tomorrow, the 28th. The time I close will be decided by the number of votes that have come in.

My Ranking:
01. Brittany - The pose is genius. She brought just the right amount of sex appeal, too.
02. Lisa - I didn't expect to find a great picture for her, but I actually really like this! I love the sultry expression and the "tooch."
03. Erin - Maybe a little too intense in the face, but it's still a very strong picture.
04. Laura - She brought some edge here! I wouldn't have expected this from such a sweet girl.
05. Nicole - It's different, but it works. I love the more melancholy vibe and angular posing she's bringing to the shot.
06. Kara - It's not the most memorable picture, but it gets the job done. I love the hat on her, too.
07. Rae - It's good, but I think it could have been great with more intensity behind her eyes.
08. Lulu - I like the innocent vibe here, but she's not committing to it all the way. It's a little bit flat.
09. Ashley - Even though it's dull, it's not that bad a bad shot in my opinion. Too bad it was her test shot.
10. Courtney - Not great. I think this could have been stronger if she were looking at the camera. It's just kind of off.
11. Sundai - I kind of like the expression, but the pose doesn't work for me at all. She looks every bit her height here.
12. Jennifer - It's such a bad shot, lmao. The pose is clumsy, and her eyes are completely dead. Here's hoping she can somehow stick around this week.
13. Bianca - Terrible all around. The pose is stiff, and the close up reads sour. Not good at all.

01. Erin - One of the best of the entire cycle.

02. Jennifer - Love how lazy it looks but it’s so strong at the same time.

03. Kara - She looks beautiful.

04. Lisa - She would do really well here and I love this photo.

05. Brittany - Probably her best photo.

06. Courtney - That face is stunning.

07. Laura - Hate the pose but like the face.

08. Sundai - Not her best.

09. Bianca - She got screwed by the styling.

10. Ashley - meh.

11. Nicole - Everything is dead. She had a rough start.

12. Rae - Hate the pose and she looks old.

13. Lulu - terrible .