Nov 17th Miracle on Palofox

buttons66

I always expect a good time when the evening is spent with Scotty performing. Tonight was beyond anything I expected for an acoustic show with 3 artists. Scotty’s setlist had 12 songs which included Santa Claus Is Back In Town and the complete oldies medley. The audience loved him and I did too. Sherry I am sorry, I forget I had made mine IG account private due to posting pictures of my young grandchildren, but I will be happy to accept your friend request. Full video of SCIBIT is posted now with link posted on my twitter page @granma2bleuwolf.

When Scotty sang FMM and This Is It, he acknowledged the radio, CatCountry987, for their spins and help getting them to the top. They were one of his top spinners for This Is It and just won CMA Radio station for the year.

Thanks for the report. I fully understand the reason for you "private" status. I'll send a request. Again thank you.

United Way of West Florida

@UWWFL

·

Last night was incredible! Thanks to

@catcountry987

@GoGulfWinds

, Scotty McCreery, Ryan Hurd, and Riley Green, more than $17,000 was raised to create a cheerful Christmas for local families who cannot afford presents for their children! #UNITED4WFL #MiracleOnPalafox

IPB Image

IPB Image