♩ ♪ ♫ Chloe Kohanski Fan Thread ♫ ♪ ♩,

Kaito

• 4 weeks later...

IPB Image

That's pretty good news, considering that the label did basically nothing for her after "Come This Far". I'm not going to blame RR entirely (only 89% :haha:) because I think Chloe made some mistakes as well.

Anyways, "Fantasy" is a badass EP, and her new music isn't going to be held hostage anymore. :wub:

(also reposting this after the update :D)

Edited by echoap

This will need to be reposted but Chloe just announced that she split from her record label.

:P

IPB Image

That's pretty good news, considering that the label did basically nothing for her after "Come This Far". I'm not going to blame RR entirely (only 89% :haha:) because I think Chloe made some mistakes as well.

Anyways, "Fantasy" is a badass EP, and her new music isn't going to be held hostage anymore. :wub:

(also reposting this after the update :D)

bummed, she has so much potential

• 2 weeks later...

@istersay Now you don't have to screenshot everyone's tweets. 😂

Anyway, I'm not surprised she's no longer with Republic, even though I was hoping they'd have done something considering how good Fantasy is. At least she got more out of them than the other winners have.

1 hour ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

@istersay Now you don't have to screenshot everyone's tweets. 😂

Anyway, I'm not surprised she's no longer with Republic, even though I was hoping they'd have done something considering how good Fantasy is. At least she got more out of them than the other winners have.

I'm so happy about that, loving this format, idf is all grown up now

It, embedding the tweet, doesn't show the accompanying picture without, still, doing it via a snip.  Gives the text or its link, alone.

Also, it can be done from the Twitter web site not, the Twitter app, btw.
f7bz80s.jpg

Edited by Drew1903