♩ ♪ ♫ Lauren Duski Fan Thread ♫ ♪ ♩

Just now, Dalton Eduardo said:

I thought she implicitly waived her copyright claim when she commented (using her official YT account) on that particular video saying thank you to everyone for support on her new single.

Yeah, I don’t know anything about that particular video. She probably thanked them right before she reported them. LOL. All I know is she’s always been very protective of her content. For example, someone made YouTube videos of some short IG covers, and those were immediately pulled. There was also a music video of an amazing song she wrote and recorded when she was in high school. It’s nowhere to be found. I have no idea why she had that one taken down. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a reminder for today that Lauren’s “Deja Vu” will always be the superior song of that name.

Her tone and the way she conveys emotion  Please add me! #Laurenwasrobbed 

Yeah....but until they tweet #laurenwasrobbed I will be hating on them.      I tried to get the Shaman to make a voodoo doll in the likeness of TPTB but I got cold feet when the hag wanted m

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, I don’t know anything about that particular video. She probably thanked them right before she reported them. LOL. All I know is she’s always been very protective of her content. For example, someone made YouTube videos of some short IG covers, and those were immediately pulled. There was also a music video of an amazing song she wrote and recorded when she was in high school. It’s nowhere to be found. I have no idea why she had that one taken down. 

I saw that video and I regretted not having saved that one. I think the title of that song was "Let it Go" or "Let Me Go". 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I saw that video and I regretted not having saved that one. I think the title of that song was "Let it Go" or "Let Me Go". 

Yes, “Let Me Go.”

This is just a lyric video. It’s better than nothing, but it’s not quite the same. This has been up for 9 years. I’m not sure how it survived this long. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
46 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yes, “Let Me Go.”

This is just a lyric video. It’s better than nothing, but it’s not quite the same. This has been up for 9 years. I’m not sure how it survived this long. 

Her tone remains amazing, but you can hear the more youthful side to her. Its cool to see how much she has grown since then, always portraying her heart through every lyric.

But also.... can people stop breaking her heart! She doesn't deserve the pain! But damn if it gives out her art through her voice.

• Like 3

And maybe Lauren(unlikely but still just speculating) has let this one stay up because it means a lot that in some form its still out there?

She's letting this one go because its really her only origin song of her voice from all those years ago, and maybe she wants to remember her past from time to time? LMAO, okay sorry but I just get these ideas and its better than just thinking "oh she prob hasn't seen it yet"

Although maybe in some time, she will make an official release of "Let Me Go" That would be cool. 

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

“This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Lauren Duski.” :giggle:

Here's why....the Official version

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

The Voice retweeted Blake’s post about Lauren’s song. 😀

Yeah....but until they tweet #laurenwasrobbed I will be hating on them.   

I tried to get the Shaman to make a voodoo doll in the likeness of TPTB but I got cold feet when the hag wanted me to pay her in part with 3 gallons of chicken blood.  Guess my hate has limits.    🤪

• Haha 6

That’s nice of them to retweet Blake’s tweet, but I’m sorry. That is not going to move the needle, because it’s just the Apple Music link. 

How difficult would it be to go to Lauren’s twitter feed and retweet this one, which has all of the various streaming plus iTunes links? Too difficult for the social media intern, apparently. They probably only care about it because a coach tweeted it. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 5
9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s nice of them to retweet Blake’s tweet, but I’m sorry. That is not going to move the needle, because it’s just the Apple Music link. 

How difficult would it be to go to Lauren’s twitter feed and retweet this one, which has all of the various streaming plus iTunes links? Too difficult for the social media intern, apparently. They probably only care about it because a coach tweeted it. 

Exactly. I wonder if it’s because Lauren wasn’t their “chosen winner” for S12. 🤔🤣

• Like 3
Just now, Bk1234 said:

Exactly. I wonder if it’s because Lauren wasn’t their “chosen winner” for S12. 🤔🤣

They don’t do much for many of them, and they do zip for some of them. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I would LOVE to say that's the case (because: hate) but it's more likely TPTB is just promoting their business partner (Apple Music) ...which cow in one of their past cattle parades was probs a non-factor.  

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Angeles said:

Her tone and the way she conveys emotion :wub: Please add me! #Laurenwasrobbed 

Wow.  Brilliant intro.  Added! 💐

• Like 5
On 3/5/2021 at 3:39 PM, Angeles said:

Her tone and the way she conveys emotion :wub: Please add me! #Laurenwasrobbed 

Probably the single greatest post in IDF history.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I just listened to this song of Lauren, and it is so good. I love how she tells her story through her songs. Hoping for more music from her soon. 

Lauren is an exceptional story teller.....made all the better because she writes about her actual experience.    Point is it sounds so real because it actually is real. ❤️

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Just a reminder for today that Lauren’s “Deja Vu” will always be the superior song of that name.

Ahh...I was wondering if someone is going mention Lauren's "Deja Vu" today considering the new release under the same name lol. Rodrigo's "Deja Vu...' I'll just say that the production is audibly bad. 

• Like 1