♩ ♪ ♫ Lauren Duski Fan Thread ♫ ♪ ♩

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Just listened to this (yes I know I’m late lol), and I absolutely love it! 🤩 Her tone is really nice and it just adds so much depth and conviction to the song. I can see why it’s doing so well. :music:

That tone is everything. I think this is the first time in a long time when she reached Top 10 on iTunes since the Season 12 finale. Her Deja Vu song stayed on Top 10 a week after the final results night. I hope she'll have more success and recognition in country music soon given how talented she is.

• Like 4
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a reminder for today that Lauren’s “Deja Vu” will always be the superior song of that name.

Her tone and the way she conveys emotion  Please add me! #Laurenwasrobbed 

Yeah....but until they tweet #laurenwasrobbed I will be hating on them.      I tried to get the Shaman to make a voodoo doll in the likeness of TPTB but I got cold feet when the hag wanted m

16 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Very happy to see Blake tweet about it 

It’s good but unfortunately, he tweeted the Apple Music link, like he did for Costume Party. Not everyone has a subscription and will have to find it on their own.  People are lazy when it comes to this stuff. 

Also, this is another song that would be a #1 if Blake recorded it. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 5

haha also she's at #1 on Country charts with outselling a certain male that has shot himself in the foot the past week. Lmao, but seriously, this song gets you going and while its more upbeat, you can't deny the emotion in her tone.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

It’s good but unfortunately, he tweeted the Apple Music link, like he did for Costume Party. Not everyone has a subscription and will have to find it on their own.  People are lazy when it comes to this stuff. 

Also, this is another song that would be a #1 if Blake recorded it. 

That’s true, but it’s still nice to see that Blake is supporting Lauren.

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

haha also she's at #1 on Country charts with outselling a certain male that has shot himself in the foot the past week. Lmao, but seriously, this song gets you going and while its more upbeat, you can't deny the emotion in her tone.

As she should. 😊 That’s such a great description of the song, it matches my thoughts perfectly. :thumbs: 

59 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

That’s true, but it’s still nice to see that Blake is supporting Lauren.

True, but I wanted to her to get that that all-genre #1 spot. Damn Super Bowl!

• Like 6
1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

True, but I wanted to her to get that that all-genre #1 spot. Damn Super Bowl!

Me too. The Weeknd’s songs aren’t even that good. :/

• Like 4
19 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Lauren is releasing new music tomorrow.

https://ffm.to/iwouldforyou

Thing is all of Lauren's songs sound so genuine.  This one is no different.  She writes and sings from the heart, You can hear it and feel it. 

#Laurenwasrobbed 

• Like 4

If anything, whatever was going to be the Super Bowl songs, were probably gonna take its spots. If Lauren released this song later, she would be seeing the #1 spot I bet, so either way, she's gonna be the talk of Itunes/Streaming for the time being. 

But the fact at least is she's at the top of her genre for the charts, so that's definitely something to watch for.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Spurrious said:

Thing is all of Lauren's songs sound so genuine.  This one is no different.  She writes and sings from the heart, You can hear it and feel it. 

#Laurenwasrobbed 

Yes, you can really feel the emotion of what she’s singing. 😊

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

If anything, whatever was going to be the Super Bowl songs, were probably gonna take its spots. If Lauren released this song later, she would be seeing the #1 spot I bet, so either way, she's gonna be the talk of Itunes/Streaming for the time being. 

But the fact at least is she's at the top of her genre for the charts, so that's definitely something to watch for.

Yeah, I hope Lauren’s career truly blossoms with this song and many other great ones that I know will come! 😁

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes, you can really feel the emotion of what she’s singing. 😊

Yeah, I hope Lauren’s career truly blossoms with this song and many other great ones that I know will come! 😁

Lauren is the only Voice contess=tant I follow still, pretty much. :yes: 

She's grown so much since winning the Voice ( :giggle: ) and I love every song she puts out. Would be awesome if this song got her mainstream attention. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

She's grown so much since winning the Voice ( :giggle: ) and I love every song she puts out. Would be awesome if this song got her mainstream attention. 

Truth Reaction GIF by moodman

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Me too. The Weeknd’s songs aren’t even that good. :/

Except "Blinding Lights" LOL (well at least to me -- it is my favorite hit songs of 2020)

3 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Except "Blinding Lights" LOL (well at least to me -- it is my favorite hit songs of 2020)

I've never been sicker of a song in my life due to its appearing in every Spotify and YouTube ad, it seems. 😐 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, ~Tom~ said:

I've never been sicker of a song in my life due to its appearing in every Spotify and YouTube ad, it seems. 😐 

Honestly, I didn't mind it as it has been my favorite song The Weeknd has put out. Heck, I got sick of Uptown Funk more quickly than Blinding Lights. But anyways, this discussion would be best for PulseMusicBoards or the General Discussion thread so I'll leave it at that.

Its just occurred to me that I've never asked to be added to this amazing artist's thread

cary elwes andr roussimoff GIF

If anyone needs me, I'll be taking a lap.

In the meantime, may I pls be added now?

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, ATX29 said:

Its just occurred to me that I've never asked to be added to this amazing artist's thread

cary elwes andr roussimoff GIF

If anyone needs me, I'll be taking a lap.

In the meantime, may I pls be added now?

Since you have proved your #Laurenwasrobbed credentials..... 

Added💐

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lauren still hanging on to her #1 on the iTunes Country chart. 

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

“This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Lauren Duski.” :giggle:

She did that a lot when she was on The Voice. We’d post something here, and it would gone within 24 hours. It’s understandable, especially in this instance. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

She did that a lot when she was on The Voice. We’d post something here, and it would gone within 24 hours. It’s understandable, especially in this instance. 

I thought she implicitly waived her copyright claim when she commented (using her official YT account) on that particular video saying thank you to everyone for support on her new single.