idolforums.com
istersay

The Masked Singer Renewed for Season 3 FOX

3 hours ago, holinessss said:

the fact that the white tiger is still here......

lol they can't even talk/sing in key

3 hours ago, *Chris said:

Have yet to watch this week's episode. But I wanted to post some of my favourite performances from The Masked Singer UK - mainly from the Octopus and Queen Bee;

With their latest performance, I think Queen Bee & Octopus's identity are becoming clearer & clearer esp. Octopus. 

wow some talent on there

• Like 1

I did not know there was a UK version!

I kind of feel like the Tiger has outworn his welcome, since he can not sing!  I preferred it when you got different characters every week, because I am impatient, LOL.

1 minute ago, Mysteriosa said:

I kind of feel like the Tiger has outworn his welcome, since he can not sing!  I preferred it when you got different characters every week, because I am impatient, LOL.

agree on both of those, liked the other format better

Also I am pretty sure that Kangaroo is Jordyn Wood as she appeared on the red table talk and so did Leah.

3 hours ago, *Chris said:

The way she sings "Somewhere", it has to be Katherine Jenkins. One package said how she can sing in different languages and I know her voice - my guess eitehr Katherine Jenkins or another opera singer like Jackie Evancho or Sarah Brightman but the clues don't align. 

Alot of people think Ashley as she was recently in Waitress on West End.

Somewhere was the one i listened to and yeah that definitely sounds like Katherine to me. Oooh these other opera singers are interesting guesses but I'm not familiar with their voices to think of those.

2 hours ago, istersay said:

OMGG at the "can't talk in key" comment. :dead: 

1 hour ago, Mysteriosa said:

Yes to this about the format. It's annoying having to wait or the other performers for so long, and then we have to do it again for the 3rd group.

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Also I am pretty sure that Kangaroo is Jordyn Wood as she appeared on the red table talk and so did Leah.

I didn't catch that but that's good to clue in on. 😮 The more I listen to her, the less I hear Ester Dean - and last wee's clues made me think it was Jordyn.

7 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I BUSTED OUT LAUGHING and CRACKING UP at Nicole guessing Hunter Hayes. :dead:  Of ocurse I thought of you  and how she guessed a guy you really loved. So she's getting closer, even though she isn't. :giggle: But now I am picturing your excitement if Hunter does the show. :haha: 

And a great job as always on breaking down the clues. Loved reading it. And ooh and especially thanks for showing teh pic of Jesse with Nicole.

:lmao: omg. I will take this as a compliment to me. Thank you. :wub: LOL YES... "closer even though she isn't." :dead: Wronggg guy that I love. :giggle: OMG I would lose it all over again. :dead:  What if he's in Group B?

Thank you! :wub: And you're welcome! It's cute. I saw a few other pictures of them, like him with PCD. ❤️ 

Nicole+Scherzinger+Jesse+McCartney+Katy+

5 hours ago, istersay said:

Talk in key :dead: 

5 hours ago, Mysteriosa said:

I preferred it when you got different characters every week, because I am impatient, LOL.

3 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Yes to this about the format. It's annoying having to wait or the other performers for so long, and then we have to do it again for the 3rd group.

Same. I can't believe there are still 12 we haven't even seen yet.  :blink:  But also what I said last week: 

On 2/6/2020 at 8:37 PM, miss denise said:

This format meaning I will have to wait six episodes before getting Turtle back again.... :/ :broken: 

😐 

Regarding Masked Singer UK; Queen Bee won and she was Nicola Roberts!

The Jellyfish finished in 3rd and she was Katherine Jenkins as I predicted - I know her voice from a mile away :haha:

@*Wallace

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

The Jellyfish finished in 3rd and she was Katherine Jenkins as I predicted - I know her voice from a mile away :haha:

@*Wallace

I watched the reveals, they were both really good. I didn't realize Ken was on the panel over there also, did he do that every week?

4 minutes ago, istersay said:

I watched the reveals, they were both really good. I didn't realize Ken was on the panel over there also, did he do that every week?

He did - still useless as ever :haha:

10 hours ago, miss denise said:

Ken is the best. :giggle:

Lies!

I record it so I can skip over their commentary - the judges is the only reason why my partner cannot watch this show :haha:

wow there must be a lot of fans of White Tiger in the crowd lol they really dont vote on the best singer do they. 

Edited by bswanson

First season of Masked Singer UK had a great cast and I was really glad to see Queen Bee/Nicola win! I enjoyed a lot of the contestants, though - Katherine Jenkins, Kelis and Skin were all great picks too.

I'm definitely leaning more and more towards Jordyn for the Kangaroo - one of the giveaways I thought was in the package a couple weeks ago, it was set on a basketball court and labelled 'Kangaroo Kourt' - kinda linking to the Kardashians and their use of K, as well as Kourt = Kourtney. Think there was a reference to the number 23 in there too which I think she has a tattoo of.

Excited to see Group B in action!

I have a few guesses having not read anything on here or anywhere else.

Kitty - Tinashe (I get such a strong Tinashe vibe here, or at least some singer I really like/love. She was on a song called "Drop That Kitty," so could possibly  be her.)

Mouse - Dionne Warwick (LOL I feel like Robin always guesses her every season.)

I was not expecting Tony Hawk to be the Elephant but that was cool and fun to see. Although yeah he was my choice to go tonight.

On 2/14/2020 at 12:24 AM, miss denise said:

:lmao: omg. I will take this as a compliment to me. Thank you. :wub: LOL YES... "closer even though she isn't." :dead: Wronggg guy that I love. :giggle: OMG I would lose it all over again. :dead:  What if he's in Group B?

Thank you! :wub: And you're welcome! It's cute. I saw a few other pictures of them, like him with PCD. ❤️ 

Nicole+Scherzinger+Jesse+McCartney+Katy+

LMAOOOO As you should. 😛 LOL Yeah closer in the sense of guessing a guy you really love - but def teh wrong guy. Omggg lmaoo your Group B crossed out comment. :haha:

You're welcome!  Oooooh so this happened the PCD days? An whoa Katy Perry there - when she first came onto the scene. Okay so this must have been in 2008 (maybe even 2009) when they all had big hit songs out. 😮 

On 2/14/2020 at 12:28 AM, miss denise said:

Same. I can't believe there are still 12 we haven't even seen yet.  :blink:  But also what I said last week: 

😐 

Ughh yeah that is reallly annoying.

Aww yeah I saw that comment too. :( I'm not ~specifically annoyed about that like you are, as the performers do take breaks on the early stages but yeah 6 episode breaks to see all of these performers again is WAYYY too long. 

On 2/18/2020 at 7:27 PM, *Chris said:

@*Wallace

Wow well done on predicting those two correctly. 😄 LOL Yeah I knew the Jellyfish was Katherine just from listening to one song of hers. And well done to Queen Bee/Nicola! ❤️ 

4 hours ago, *Lily said:

First season of Masked Singer UK had a great cast and I was really glad to see Queen Bee/Nicola win! I enjoyed a lot of the contestants, though - Katherine Jenkins, Kelis and Skin were all great picks too.

I'm definitely leaning more and more towards Jordyn for the Kangaroo - one of the giveaways I thought was in the package a couple weeks ago, it was set on a basketball court and labelled 'Kangaroo Kourt' - kinda linking to the Kardashians and their use of K, as well as Kourt = Kourtney. Think there was a reference to the number 23 in there too which I think she has a tattoo of.

Excited to see Group B in action!

Oh wow Kelis was on Masked Singer UK? That's really cool. I haven't heard from her in sooo long.

Alll so interesting. 😮  I'm leaning towards thinking of Jordyn too.

made it in time for the last singer, I'll have to catch the others on video

Oh wow Elephant reveal 

Dionne Warwick lol I recognized her voice in 2 seconds, used to have her albums

Kitty was amazing :bobo: