The Masked Singer 🦄 Season 3 FOX

Agreed

Flamingo is still my favourite

Agreed back with you! :D

Raven, Patti and Michelle being 3 of the last 4 boots... all deserved better. :'(

This is such a strong group, though. My faves left are Flamingo, Fox, and Thingamajig.

Agreed. :'(

It's crazy to believe they are all gone by now. There's A LOT of really great and strong talent this season.

your siggy :wub:

The Tree is up next :bobo:

not even a smelly cat? is it phoebe?

Singing Turn Around

Tree is Ana Gasteyer. One of her SNL impersonations was Phoebe.

I’ve been more and more convinced every week that the tree is her. It sounds way too much like her for it to be anybody else.

I’ve been more and more convinced every week that the tree is her. It sounds way too much like her for it to be anybody else.

Oooh wow she was one of the ones I was wondering who she was and I had no clue. :o One of the judges did guess Ana Gasteyer, so I'm gonna side with you on this. I didn't realize or remember she had that good of a voice.

Oooh wow she was one of the ones I was wondering who she was and I had no clue. :o One of the judges did guess Ana Gasteyer, so I'm gonna side with you on this. I didn't realize or remember she had that good of a voice.

Not only does she have a great voice but she recently released a Christmas Album. I've had a feeling it was her from week 1 (I watched the Reefer Madness movie musical, I know her voice) but every week I'm more and more sure.

Here's some songs from her Christmas album:

b-QEO7ekZGc

-rjP1TCTULc

and the not necessarily SFW song I recognized her voice right away from:

gMSB-oq5XW0

I am with you on this.

Plus the witch represents Wicked which she was in.

She also have a christmas album out so she needs the promo!

Not only does she have a great voice but she recently released a Christmas Album. I've had a feeling it was her from week 1 (I watched the Reefer Madness movie musical, I know her voice) but every week I'm more and more sure.

Here's some songs from her Christmas album:

b-QEO7ekZGc

-rjP1TCTULc

and the not necessarily SFW song I recognized her voice right away from:

gMSB-oq5XW0

..... And you were COMPLETELY right on this! :omg: Thanks to you for guessing her, cause if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have realized it was her. :haha:

And wow her voice is really pretty on these songs too. :o

:wub::wub:

UyKQArmtBXA

Totally not surprised you loved this. :bleh:

Totally not surprised you loved this. :bleh:

Okay. :teehee: :*

We all know who this is. It was perfect for him and glad he's getting his due - the performance probably in the Top 3 of the season with me with Flamingo's Never Enough & Tree's Total Eclipse.

Or as Ken would say... "we know exactly who this is." :giggle: I love and hate how clueless the panel is. Stop with the Darren Criss. :dead: But agree! I want him to win, but hope he at least gets past fourth place. (!)

Leopard is singing last, wonder who will make the finals

Okay. :teehee: :*

Or as Ken would say... "we know exactly who this is." :giggle: I love and hate how clueless the panel is. Stop with the Darren Criss. :dead: But agree! I want him to win, but hope he at least gets past fourth place. (!)

:shifty:

I think Ken is told to act that way but yeah the rest need to get better.

:lol: I think he's funny anyway

LOL at Ken finally getting one guess right.

Suprised at the last elimination tonight. I thought it would make the finale.

I thought so too, but they were great on the show :wub:

surprised how they upped the talent level so much this season, Season 3 might get crazy o:)

Chris Daughtry!

And Caden was his HS band!

Chris Daughtry!

And Caden was his HS band!

Wow I didn't guess both of those reveals from tonight. :haha: Victor was a shocker to me, although I know he was said and guessed here....I think by Megan. I had no idea who he was. Then Leopard, I was thinking was Billy Porter for the longest time. Did not guess of Seal on my own. :o

I think Ken is told to act that way but yeah the rest need to get better.

That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. :haha:

LOL at Ken finally getting one guess right.

Suprised at the last elimination tonight. I thought it would make the finale.

Props to Ken on guessing Victor correctly. That was definitely a shock. :o And SO hilarious how he could guess him correctly rather than co-stars he works with. :haha:

surprised how they upped the talent level so much this season, Season 3 might get crazy o:)

Ooh for sure at this. Last season there was like 5-6 really good singers but this season it's like 10 really good-great singers. :fear: