Jump to content

The Masked Singer 🦄 Season 3 FOX


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Between Idol, The Voice and this... so many great results for black women this week

he can be right for a change lol

Chaka Khan and Dionne Warwick already eliminated?! I call bullsh*t!

Posted Images

I don't think I'd have chosen Dionne to go home last night, but saying that... her performance was kinda rough :stealth: Love that she was on this show, though. I love when this show gets soul legends, and Chaka was particularly exciting, but having Dionne as well was a great get! (Chaka should still be here though so I'm bitter about that one). Also she turns 80 this year which is crazy! So huge props to her for doing the show.

 

I'm still completely unsure on Kitty. The Sarah Hyland guess was good. I also saw people saying Lucy Hale and I can hear that.

Edited by *Lily
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, *Lily said:

I don't think I'd have chosen Dionne to go home last night, but saying that... her performance was kinda rough :stealth: Love that she was on this show, though. I love when this show gets soul legends, and Chaka was particularly exciting, but having Dionne as well was a great get! (Chaka should still be here though so I'm bitter about that one). Also she turns 80 this year which is crazy! So huge props to her for doing the show.

 

I'm still completely unsure on Kitty. The Sarah Hyland guess was good. I also saw people saying Lucy Hale and I can hear that.

I agree about all of this.

I've been on Sarah Hyland since last week and I still believe its her. Lucy makes sense but knowing her singing voice & her country songs, she doesn't really sound like that yesterday - unless she played a trick on us. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, istersay said:

sadly Dionne Warwick's voice is sort of gone, has been for years

This seems true.  I guessed the mouse would go home.  Her costume was so pretty.

 

I hadn't thought of Bergeron, but it would fit.  I forgot about CSI Cyber even though I watched it.  I wonder how the groups were sorted.  Are they saving some of the best stuff for last, or is random.  I liked Ken's "the legend budget has been spent" comment.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The guesses in here were correct on Taco being Tom Bergeron. :haha: Taco was a lot of fun and Tom sung better than I ever imagined. 😮  He was the right boot tonight. Banana really stepped it up this week - and Frog and Kitty were great as usual.

 

LOL I love how he gave Nicole the "Kiss" bracelet, because as a DWTS huge fan, I knew she danced to Prince's "Kiss" on DWTS and I immediately thought of that. :haha: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, istersay said:

 

 

Still leaning towards Sarah Hyland, though I've been hearing Lucy Hale which makes sense but Lucy's voice has more twang & a bit deeper than that.

Some people online think its Jackie Evancho  but the kitty don't necessarily seem to be a professional singer with the breathing and everythng. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

YESSS TACO TOM. ❤️  I kept telling my mom that was his voice and she wasn't hearing it. Then last night she texted me analyzing the clues and said she thought the taco was Tom. :giggle:   Love that we were right.

 

And I knew that secret friend was Bob Saget the second he started talking. :haha: 

 

21 hours ago, *Wallace said:

LOL I love how he gave Nicole the "Kiss" bracelet, because as a DWTS huge fan, I knew she danced to Prince's "Kiss" on DWTS and I immediately thought of that. :haha: 

Same, of course.  :wub:  Although so specific to reference one of several perfect scores. 

 

And also you should be stanning a taco on this show. :giggle:  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, miss denise said:

YESSS TACO TOM. ❤️  I kept telling my mom that was his voice and she wasn't hearing it. Then last night she texted me analyzing the clues and said she thought the taco was Tom. :giggle:   Love that we were right.

 

And I knew that secret friend was Bob Saget the second he started talking. :haha: 

 

Same, of course.  :wub:  Although so specific to reference one of several perfect scores. 

 

And also you should be stanning a taco on this show. :giggle:  

 

Awww that's tooo funny there. :haha:

 

Didn't get this with Bob Saget but i probably wasn't paying attention too much.

 

Lol yess it was. Although I always remembered that dance getting a 29, and looking back on wiki it was a 29.

 

Omggg you saying that. :dead: 

 

10 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Paparazzi shot of my faves headed into the "Super 9." :wub: :giggle: 

:lmao: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Awww that's tooo funny there. :haha:

 

Didn't get this with Bob Saget but i probably wasn't paying attention too much.

 

Lol yess it was. Although I always remembered that dance getting a 29, and looking back on wiki it was a 29.

 

Omggg you saying that. :dead: 

 

:lmao: 

And you know I wasn't even watching the show when she texted me her analysis. :dead: 

 

Ooh... I just got the vibes and the things he was saying made sense to me with America's Funniest Home Videos. :yes: 

 

Ugh, that is true (because of Len, of course). Now we know they're out here providing incorrect clues, so nothing can be trusted. :dead:  But them attempting that as a clue shows how specific they can be, and therefore, super difficult for the average person to figure out.

 

You know. :wub: 

 

:giggle: :kissbye: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, miss denise said:

Paparazzi shot of my faves headed into the "Super 9." :wub: :giggle: 

 

Nry7mMP.jpg?1

coffeespit.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, miss denise said:

 

 :lmao:Love that smiley. ❤️ 

I found it online, but edited it to spit longer :rofl:use it if you want 

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, istersay said:

I found it online, but edited it to spit longer :rofl:use it if you want 

To spit longer :haha: I love that. It's so funny. Thanks, maybe I will! :giggle: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, *Chris said:

 

 

Say hello to Hunter Hayes -  the voice sounds like him, having heard him live.  Thoughts, @miss denise

 

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE HECK  :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:  Is this season for real? :dead::dead::dead::dead:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...