The Masked Singer 🦄 Season 3 FOX

3 minutes ago, istersay said:

don't think I've ever hear him sing before

He sings (badly) on Whose Line every now and then. And the cadence in his voice is very recognizable. 

I do mean it though, he sounded good tonight. Much better than White Tiger for sure. 

8 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

He sings (badly) on Whose Line every now and then. And the cadence in his voice is very recognizable. 

I do mean it though, he sounded good tonight. Much better than White Tiger for sure. 

I haven't seen Whose Line in ages lol used to watch it a lot. Tiger was better last time. 

As if we didn't need enough clues for Turtle.....

Someone on Reddit made a very astute observation on one of Turtle's clues in tonight's package. In one part, you can see Turtle writing the phrase "Don't rave ever at my school, turtle" over and over again on a chalkboard. If you take the first letter in every word of that phrase, it spells out DREAM ST, which happens to be Jesse's old band name! 

And now round 2 of me connecting the clues to Jesse. :wub: 

- The menu on the wall... - Dover Sole? Maybe referencing Beautiful Soul (but he also has a newer song that's just called Soul). Slow-Cooked Beets... I'll address in a second. Ginger Snaps - his mom's name is Ginger. Okay, the cookies and beets are next to each other on a plate, which could = Sugar Beats, a group he sang with when he was young. Or even just beets alone could refer to this, but that made it even more specific. :haha: 

- "Act a certain way" - could refer to his literal acting career or how he got his start at a young age/worked with Disney

- Pop can for pop music?

- Probably not about this, but the whole school setting reminds me how he was on an episode of School’d :wub:  

- "Don't Rave Ever At My School - Turtle" - first letters conveniently capitalized to spell... Dream St. aka Dream Street, his boyband I mentioned last time ❤️  

- "Hunt for booty" clue post-performance - he played a pirate on Fear the Walking Dead, his first movie was The Pirates of Central Park, had a voice role in The Pirate Fairy.... lots of pirate stuff to support this. :haha: 

Now he needs to drop some song titles in there and if he mentions recording a song from one of the panel, then we can all know it's "The Stupid Things", which I posted the other day, because that's originally a Robin Thicke song. :wub:  And hoping he makes a chipmunk reference too. :giggle: 

On 2/4/2020 at 10:21 PM, miss denise said:

Okay, good. Ugh, I don't knowww.... if they have an inner fangirl they could know, but probably won't be familiar enough with his voice. :/  I hope someone can recognize. 

Turtle. :wub: 

Yeah I was wondering and thinking if this could be teh case, not sure if they are familiar enough to recognize Jesse's voice. :unsure:

On 2/5/2020 at 8:21 PM, *Chris said:

Also Ken needs to get his ears check...  This ain’t Céline. This is worst than Rita Ora suggesting Meghan Markle on Masked Singer UK

LOL Yeah I'm not even a Celine stan like you are but her voice is VERY recognizable.... and that ain't Celine's voice. :dead: 

OMGG Rita Ora really thinks Meghan Markle would do The Masked Singer? :dead: 

On 2/5/2020 at 8:31 PM, *Chris said:

Gronk is easily on Tiger; plus he stated his interest in wrestling too.

Definitely Gronk, 100%.

On 2/5/2020 at 8:39 PM, *Chris said:

I definitely don’t think Kangaroo is Ester anymore. 

Im more inclined to lean towards Jordyn Wood - the basketball clue, the makeup, the tweet... 

Kangaroo is one of the most confusing ones for me to figure out. The clues seemed geared towards her but I don't know her singing voice but she's got a good voice. 

On 2/5/2020 at 8:45 PM, istersay said:

we need some other groups to sing, are they repeating these just because of Super Bowl?

This. (!) 

On 2/5/2020 at 8:47 PM, istersay said:

I liked how it was before :(

Same. I reallly dislike this format lol. I want to see the other singers from the other groups  and don't want to lose all of these Group A singers so quickly.

On 2/5/2020 at 8:53 PM, mjdolorico said:

White Tiger can't sing/rap, but dammit if he wasn"t having the time of his life here. He's infectious. Also, the skiing cow clue is too clever LOL. (Gron-cow-ski!) 

This. The musical talent isn't there but he is soooo entertaining and having the time of his life, exactlyy like Gronk. :haha:

On 2/5/2020 at 8:55 PM, mjdolorico said:

#shookt

Now he HAS to sing this on the show. 

Lol that would be wayyy too obvious. :dead:

On 2/5/2020 at 9:00 PM, istersay said:

llama is  Drew Carey? OMG

I WAS SO SHOCKED. 😮 I couldn't tell who Llama was at all.

On 2/5/2020 at 9:02 PM, mjdolorico said:

Told y'all! Drew's voice is very distinct to me. 

Wow well done to guessing Drew Carey. I don't thinkk many people got that. :haha:  

• Like 1

On 2/5/2020 at 11:14 PM, mjdolorico said:

As if we didn't need enough clues for Turtle.....

Someone on Reddit made a very astute observation on one of Turtle's clues in tonight's package. In one part, you can see Turtle writing the phrase "Don't rave ever at my school, turtle" over and over again on a chalkboard. If you take the first letter in every word of that phrase, it spells out DREAM ST, which happens to be Jesse's old band name! 

23 hours ago, miss denise said:

And now round 2 of me connecting the clues to Jesse. :wub: 

- The menu on the wall... - Dover Sole? Maybe referencing Beautiful Soul (but he also has a newer song that's just called Soul). Slow-Cooked Beets... I'll address in a second. Ginger Snaps - his mom's name is Ginger. Okay, the cookies and beets are next to each other on a plate, which could = Sugar Beats, a group he sang with when he was young. Or even just beets alone could refer to this, but that made it even more specific. :haha: 

- "Act a certain way" - could refer to his literal acting career or how he got his start at a young age/worked with Disney

- Pop can for pop music?

- Probably not about this, but the whole school setting reminds me how he was on an episode of School’d :wub:  

- "Don't Rave Ever At My School - Turtle" - first letters conveniently capitalized to spell... Dream St. aka Dream Street, his boyband I mentioned last time ❤️  

- "Hunt for booty" clue post-performance - he played a pirate on Fear the Walking Dead, his first movie was The Pirates of Central Park, had a voice role in The Pirate Fairy.... lots of pirate stuff to support this. :haha: 

Now he needs to drop some song titles in there and if he mentions recording a song from one of the panel, then we can all know it's "The Stupid Things", which I posted the other day, because that's originally a Robin Thicke song. :wub:  And hoping he makes a chipmunk reference too. :giggle: 

Well done on spotting all of these clues - all of which I did not catch or even see for myself. :dead: 

I'm sorry WHAAAT Nicole guessing Turtle as Hunter?!!  I literally was screaming at the TV. :dead: 

source.gif

I don't know if I'm screaming more than she identifies Jesse Turtle as Hunter or Hunter as Jesse Turtle :dead:  I guess points for at least thinking of a guy I'm obsessed with? :giggle: But wow. I can not. :dead: That picture of Hunter though. :wub: 

:wub: I love his song choices so much! They're all so different, but all so good. :wub: 

Round 3 of Turtle clue analyzing.... 

- Seoul - Beautiful Soul (or newer song, Soul, but more likely referring to BS) 

- Bat - he voices Robin (of Batman and Robin) in the show Young Justice (I thought the panel referenced an actual baseball bat but guess not - although if so, he does love baseball and played it in high school)

- Greek letters on chalkboard -  he was on the TV show Greek

- a "morning spent with Nicole" - they appearance on The Today Show together 

d6c65c67a7b2498 :wub: 

• Like 1

Have yet to watch this week's episode. But I wanted to post some of my favourite performances from The Masked Singer UK - mainly from the Octopus and Queen Bee;

With their latest performance, I think Queen Bee & Octopus's identity are becoming clearer & clearer esp. Octopus. 

16 hours ago, miss denise said:

I'm sorry WHAAAT Nicole guessing Turtle as Hunter?!!  I literally was screaming at the TV. :dead: 

source.gif

I don't know if I'm screaming more than she identifies Jesse Turtle as Hunter or Hunter as Jesse Turtle :dead:  I guess points for at least thinking of a guy I'm obsessed with? :giggle: But wow. I can not. :dead: That picture of Hunter though. :wub: 

I BUSTED OUT LAUGHING and CRACKING UP at Nicole guessing Hunter Hayes. :dead:  Of ocurse I thought of you  and how she guessed a guy you really loved. So she's getting closer, even though she isn't. :giggle: But now I am picturing your excitement if Hunter does the show. :haha: 

And a great job as always on breaking down the clues. Loved reading it. And ooh and especially thanks for showing teh pic of Jesse with Nicole.

2 hours ago, holinessss said:

the fact that the white tiger is still here......

Lolol yeah I know. :lmao: The White Tiger is super fun and entertaining, I totally get. But last nigt's performance proved eh could not sing.... :dead: while the other three can.

No surprises that Miss Monster was Chaka Khan. I definitely got that around the 2nd episode. She deserved to last longer. ❤️ 

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Have yet to watch this week's episode. But I wanted to post some of my favourite performances from The Masked Singer UK - mainly from the Octopus and Queen Bee;

With their latest performance, I think Queen Bee & Octopus's identity are becoming clearer & clearer esp. Octopus. 

Is Queen Bee, Beyoncé? :wub: LOL I'm kidding. :haha: Thanks for posting these. I hope to check these out soon.

• Like 1

Just now, *Wallace said:

Is Queen Bee, Beyoncé? :wub: LOL I'm kidding. :haha: Thanks for posting these. I hope to check these out soon.

Some of the guesses for Queen Bee is Nicole Roberts which I’m starting to believe esp. after last performances.

The Octopus is Katherine Jenkins for me - that voice. But other people think it may be Ashley from PCD.

7 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Some of the guesses for Queen Bee is Nicole Roberts which I’m starting to believe esp. after last performances.

The Octopus is Katherine Jenkins for me - that voice. But other people think it may be Ashley from PCD.

Only listened to 1 performance from each but I think i can hear the Octopus on the Barbra song. 😮 Ashley is an interesting guess but I'm not too familar with her voice - same with Nicola Roberts. But this is all so intriguing.

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Only listened to 1 performance from each but I think i can hear the Octopus on the Barbra song. 😮 Ashley is an interesting guess but I'm not too familar with her voice - same with Nicola Roberts. But this is all so intriguing.

The way she sings "Somewhere", it has to be Katherine Jenkins. One package said how she can sing in different languages and I know her voice - my guess eitehr Katherine Jenkins or another opera singer like Jackie Evancho or Sarah Brightman but the clues don't align. 

Alot of people think Ashley as she was recently in Waitress on West End.