Jump to content

♫ ♪ Maelyn Jarmon Fan Thread ♪ ♫


Spurrious
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Queen's been very active this week on TikTok 😊

 

She's such an angel 😍😍😍

 

This is me whenever I hear her voice:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952cfb1d4f4cad3a36a9

 

 

 

I hope to see more from our Queen soon :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by echoap
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, echoap said:

Queen's been very active this week on TikTok 😊

 

She's such an angel 😍😍😍

 

This is me whenever I hear her voice:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952cfb1d4f4cad3a36a9

 

 

 

I hope to see more from our Queen soon :wub: :wub: :wub:

reminding me once again that her talent is unmatched... that first tiktok is INCREDIBLE

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lisa Ramey's Cafe Confessions-Episode 16

 

This is from December, but I just stumbled upon it while stalking The Queen™️ 's IG. :wub:

Lisa Ramey, who was also on Team Legend in Season 16, had Maelyn on for her IGTV series Café Confessions. They played Would You Rather. They seem to be great friends! 

 

-They were talking about how your survival instinct shelters you from embarrassing/bad memories over time and from that, they went into "Like the entire time we were on The Voice" and Maelyn was like "Oh I wasn't on that show" *jokingly*. 
-Maelyn's coffee confession was that she had never watched The Voice before going on the show. All she really knew was the Blinds format. So when they switched KO to CB, they were more worried about what a "knockout" or "cross battle" even was than they were about the format change. 🤣
-After CB, everything was easy for our Queen. For CB, since none of them knew when they'd sing, it was easy to overwork the voice in anticipation. Also, they couldn't drink any water or go to the bathroom because they didn't know when their turn would be.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Harmat said:

After CB, everything was easy for our Queen. For CB, since none of them knew when they'd sing, it was easy to overwork the voice in anticipation. Also, they couldn't drink any water or go to the bathroom because they didn't know when their turn would be.

And the queen still slayed :wub:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I was wondering why this fan thread wasn't any longer, considering her popularity, but then I realized she hasn't been giving us much 😭

 

Pls Maelyn do something 🥺

Yeah, at least she’s still serving some looks on Instagram. :wub:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I was wondering why this fan thread wasn't any longer, considering her popularity, but then I realized she hasn't been giving us much 😭

 

Pls Maelyn do something 🥺

Well it was MUCH larger until the IDF apocalypse and we had to start over. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Spurrious said:

Well it was MUCH larger until the IDF apocalypse and we had to start over. 

 

I know, but I just wish we had more music-related content from her. Does she even have a single out yet besides that one Christmas one?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Does she even have a single out yet besides that one Christmas one?

No, it’s only that and the Voice one. :( Hopefully more music is coming soon! 🥺

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

NEW COVER :spaz:

 

 

Of course it's excellent.  She's Queen.  What else could it be? ❤️💯

 

However, there has to be heinous crimes against humanity being committed for this woman to not have an album.  

#HighCrimesAndMisdemeanors

 

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...