♫ ♪ Maelyn Jarmon Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

I may have just died-

If she'd done A Case of You on the show (especially a version that's stripped down production-wise) I'm 98% sure the entire audience would've died on the spot because of Maelyn's slayage.

• Like 3
  • Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGsl_GxDWmC/

I know that Queen has embraced the Ombré....but NGL this look....I can only imagine the contrast with her eyes and dark dark hair.  I'm just melted.     

Queen weighs in.  ❤️    

Posted Images

On 10/9/2020 at 4:48 PM, Spurrious said:

Humanity is worse off for Maelyn spending a year in RR purgatory. What a loss. 

Maelyn's "craving authenticity" comment seems to indicate even though RR had an Angel voice on contract they insisted on changing her into something she's not.  I weep at the thought of RR trying to create synthetic Maelyn when the organic, whole grain, Non-GMO, Maelyn is perfect.

How is starting at perfect and working your way backwards even a thing?

so proud of her for holding her head up high and walking out of RR, instead of conforming and letting them change her for the sake of getting music out. i'm very excited :)) 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Just in case you get caught up with a new contestant and start to wonder if they are on Maelyn's level....I'm here to remind you: They are not!  At all!

OB27iRN9_o.png

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

@Spurrious can I be added? Thanks in advance! 😊

Oh Snap....I read "I don't know why" and I guess I zoned out after that...I though it was a reply to my question about what happened to the Instagrams. 

Added.  💐

• Thanks 1

Alright, I'm new to the thread so, I'm sorry if it was brought up before. But Maelyn is my favorite Voice contestant ever and I'm waiting for her to drop something since season 16. What happened there? Label? John Legend never helped her or anything? Any news at all? 

15 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Alright, I'm new to the thread so, I'm sorry if it was brought up before. But Maelyn is my favorite Voice contestant ever and I'm waiting for her to drop something since season 16. What happened there? Label? John Legend never helped her or anything? Any news at all? 

The label held her in limbo and she finally got out of the contract a few months ago. That's about all I know on that situation.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1