Jump to content
idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Spurrious

♫ ♪ Maelyn Jarmon Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Spurrious said:

If Pops "gave" her the music....he's a Saint.

 

 

The Queen thanks her Pop for her music I see.... He's not getting the full credit though haha, its pretty much all Maelyn's natural voice lmao. Jk, love him though.

Anyways, Queen is just SLAYING lol. Sorry John, RIP but its her song now.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

The Queen thanks her Pop for her music I see.... He's not getting the full credit though haha, its pretty much all Maelyn's natural voice lmao. Jk, love him though.

Anyways, Queen is just SLAYING lol. Sorry John, RIP but its her song now.

When all those celebs did their covers of Imagine at the beginning of quarantine, this is what they wished they sounded like.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

When all those celebs did their covers of Imagine at the beginning of quarantine, this is what they wished they sounded like.

 

That is a perfect take.   Spoken like a true Stan!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

 

That is a perfect take.   Spoken like a true Stan!

 

I mean I'm no @QueenMae16 but Maelyn's pretty dang incredible so it's hard to not stan.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2020 at 11:25 AM, Spurrious said:

If Pops "gave" her the music....he's a Saint.

 

 

I Love You Hearts GIF by beckadoodles

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awe...Queen's little rescue pup Kylo is very ill.  He has been at the vet for several days now.  Queen has a tab on her IG stories about little Kylo. 

 

Hopes and prayers. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2020 at 1:25 PM, Spurrious said:

If Pops "gave" her the music....he's a Saint.

 

 

 

Many thanks to "pops" for creating this incredible gift to humanity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Awe...Queen's little rescue pup Kylo is very ill.  He has been at the vet for several days now.  Queen has a tab on her IG stories about little Kylo. 

 

Hopes and prayers. 


It’s distemper, which is....not good. Hopefully, the little guy pulls through. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


It’s distemper, which is....not good. Hopefully, the little guy pulls through. 

 

No not good....it's fatal about 80% of the time in puppies.  Very sad.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KYLO ALL THE PRAYERS, PLZ PULL THROUGH :kalancry:

10 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

 

No not good....it's fatal about 80% of the time in puppies.  Very sad.

So sad.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor little Kylo is still struggling for his life.  Queen has this link in her IG bio to help pay for his treatment.  I know not everyone can donate but if you can it's an opportunity to give back a tiny bit of what Queen has given us. 

 

https://cuddly.com/donate/4114041/kylo?utm_source=Mutt_Scouts_2020_06_22&utm_medium=email

 

4114041-15928546049025_photo.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I’m new here on IDF, but I just had to get added to this queen’s fan thread! She is my all time favourite contestant. So please could I be added?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, randomgirl said:

Hi, I’m new here on IDF, but I just had to get added to this queen’s fan thread! She is my all time favourite contestant. So please could I be added?

 

1 hour in and your taste is already legendary.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, randomgirl said:

Hi, I’m new here on IDF, but I just had to get added to this queen’s fan thread! She is my all time favourite contestant. So please could I be added?

You're a smart gal for sure sis! Welcome!

 

1 hour ago, ATX29 said:

 

1 hour in and your taste is already legendary.

RT

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

You're a smart gal for sure sis! Welcome!

 

RT

 

2 hours ago, ATX29 said:

 

1 hour in and your taste is already legendary.

 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2020 at 5:27 PM, TeamAudra said:

ahtPA1N.jpg

💔

 

8 hours ago, randomgirl said:

Hi, I’m new here on IDF, but I just had to get added to this queen’s fan thread! She is my all time favourite contestant. So please could I be added?

happy welcome home GIF by Ecard Mint

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2020 at 7:16 PM, randomgirl said:

Hi, I’m new here on IDF, but I just had to get added to this queen’s fan thread! She is my all time favourite contestant. So please could I be added?

 

Added....and welcome.  💐

 

 

16 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

 

:kalancry:

 

Poor little Kylo....at least he got the most love possible for a little while.  

 

#QueensLove

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chances of beating distemper are never going to be good. Damn nice someone tried 👍👍 

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2020 at 2:21 AM, QueenMae16 said:

 

:kalancry:

that's heartbreaking tissuesani.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2020 at 4:21 AM, QueenMae16 said:

 

:kalancry:


😢

 

Dammit that sucks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2020 at 4:21 AM, QueenMae16 said:

 

:kalancry:

 

Heavy heart for the Queen and little Kylo today.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...