♫ ♪ Maelyn Jarmon Fan Thread ♪ ♫

15 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

You are evil lol, only 1 song....

I have to go with "My Immortal" by Evanescence, I think this would SHATTER, possibly everything she has done in the past(everything is perfect but like this song...) It would be subtle, powerful, emotional OMG I NEED TO HEAR IT. 

Your mind tho!

This was also the first song that I thought of.  It would be a moment for sure

"This Woman's Work"  would also slay I think.

• Like 2
  • Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Queen weighs in.  ❤️    

I know that Queen has embraced the Ombré....but NGL this look....I can only imagine the contrast with her eyes and dark dark hair.  I'm just melted.     

The Queen with a gorgeous photo!   Plz with the new music!

Posted Images

I would pick Joni Mitchell's "River".  Of all the songs I know of I can just feel her singing this.  Not sure I would survive though. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

I would pick Joni Mitchell's "River".  Of all the songs I know of I can just feel her singing this.  Not sure I would survive though. 

Excellent choice!  That is such a beautiful song that Queen would knock out of the park.  As for surviving... we're lucky we have made it this far considering all the times she's tried to stop our hearts with her amazing talent and beauty.  What a great way to go tho.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, ATX29 said:

Excellent choice!  That is such a beautiful song that Queen would knock out of the park.  As for surviving... we're lucky we have made it this far considering all the times she's tried to stop our hearts with her amazing talent and beauty.  What a great way to go tho.

Sara McLachlan and Linda Ronstadt both have covered River but Queen it the only one, IMHO, who could actual improve on Joni's version.  Damn! Did I just write that? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
20 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

I don't think "My Immortal" was ever done in this show before....correct me if I am wrong. But on that topic, I wished S16 had more weeks just so that we had a chance to hear Maelyn perform that song. She would crush it.

My Immortal hasn't been done but Bring Me To Life was a knockout choice in Season 14.

As for Maelyn singing, she could legit sing me the alphabet song and I'd probably faint. In terms of songs that I think she could crush...

Big White Room, while definitely a song that gets done A LOT on shows like this, is something I can see her doing well with given it's got a good balance of power and tenderness.

• Like 3

If I would also add more songs for The Queen to do, I would have her do "The Prayer" or "A New Day Has Come" by Celine Dion. Celine would be perfect for her we all know that, or maybe another Coldplay song like ""Green Eyes" "Yellow" and we heard a snippet of "Fix You" already on her IG. Oh so many songs she would slay! All songs would slay!

• Like 2
14 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

If I would also add more songs for The Queen to do, I would have her do "The Prayer" or "A New Day Has Come" by Celine Dion. Celine would be perfect for her we all know that, or maybe another Coldplay song like ""Green Eyes" "Yellow" and we heard a snippet of "Fix You" already on her IG. Oh so many songs she would slay! All songs would slay!

The Prayer with With Andrea Bocelli please....this is one of the most beautiful live musical moments ....ever!

Hi. I stumbled across this forum during Maelyn's season and started following along then, but never signed up until now. I, like everyone else here, think she is off the charts amazing. Could I please be added to this group? 

Also, I'd like to hear her sing literally anything, and can't wait for her to release music. For one song right now though, in these troubled times, I'd love to hear her sing Imagine by John Lennon.
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, jcrhtx said:

Hi. I stumbled across this forum during Maelyn's season and started following along then, but never signed up until now. I, like everyone else here, think she is off the charts amazing. Could I please be added to this group? 

Also, I'd like to hear her sing literally anything, and can't wait for her to release music. For one song right now though, in these troubled times, I'd love to hear her sing Imagine by John Lennon.

Welcome!

1 hour ago, jcrhtx said:

One post in and your taste is already unquestioned!

Welcome!

• Like 3
3 hours ago, jcrhtx said:

You know what you're doing my friend!

Welcome with open arms!

• Like 1

I kind of want to hear Queen do some songs that have some runs in them because although I know she doesn't need to hide behind vocal tricks cause she has such a beautiful voice/head voice, I would love to hear that possibly different side of her.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, ashwinner said:

I kind of want to hear Queen do some songs that have some runs in them because although I know she doesn't need to hide behind vocal tricks cause she has such a beautiful voice/head voice, I would love to hear that possibly different side of her.

She would slay any Mariah song! "Vision Of Love" would be slayage I'd say, even if done a few times before.

• Like 1
On 6/8/2020 at 9:14 AM, jcrhtx said:

welcome!

ezgif-2-dbaf3dd1ecce.gif.f5d7125f7852a74ad5cdd5f8542a5c59.gif

• Like 1

Anyone following the updates on Kylo on her story? I’ve been sucked in by this. 

Rescued from a dump in Mexico....

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

OMG SO CUTE and yes at Queen taking in animals to love and care for! A Queen to die for and that puppy is so lucky as well to be cared for by a gracious goddess! 

• Like 2
On 6/19/2020 at 12:41 AM, TeamAudra said:

Maelyn's gravitational pull does that in a host of different ways.  She has several gateways...her voice, her personality, her stunning beauty...TBH I don't know how anyone has not already been sucked in to her orbit.  

About the pup:  For most people, that would be an extraordinary act of humanity....for the goddess Queen...it's almost expected.  "Unworthy" is one of this thread's favorite tropes, but it it also a fact. 😜 

• Like 4
14 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

A compassionate Queen.

We stan.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Spurrious said:

Maelyn's gravitational pull does that in a host of different ways.  She has several gateways...her voice, her personality, her stunning beauty...TBH I don't know how anyone has not already been sucked in to her orbit.  

About the pup:  For most people, that would be an extraordinary act of humanity....for the goddess Queen...it's almost expected.  "Unworthy" is one of this threads favorite tropes, but it it also a fact. 😜 

We stan!

3 hours ago, ATX29 said:

A compassionate Queen.

We stan.

Of course we stan!

• Like 3