♫ ♪ Maelyn Jarmon Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Spurrious

6 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Your mistake will be forgiven as long as you stan the Queen harder now. 😇

I'm sure The Queen will forgive you as well, welcome friend!

welcome GIF

Yep...but we do provide a safe environment to say what you really feel about the anointed Queen. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Yep...but we do provide a safe environment to say what you really feel about the anointed Queen. 

Ok I'll take a stab at it....

Her beauty and talent transcends all time and space.

How did I do?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, ATX29 said:

How did I do?

To add:

Her aura and presence alone would explode everyone's hearts if she wanted to do it so easily.

How did I do?

• Like 2

I didn't watch S16, but watched the YouTube videos and her blind was absolutely incredible -- and only after the season, when she did her Christmas song in s17 (when she did a run for the first time I remembered), I realized she never did any fancy runs or super complicated vocal tricks, and she just won off of her beautiful voice, which is impressive compared to a lot of the other contestants who hid their real voice behind a bunch of vocal tricks.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ATX29 said:

How did I do?

💯

#StanWorthy

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

To add:

Her aura and presence alone would explode everyone's hearts if she wanted to do it so easily.

How did I do?

💯

#StanWorthy

1 hour ago, Maxwell said:

Add me.

Queen Maelyn rightfully won that tragic season. Loved her since the blinds. Her beauty is also just out of this world. No amount of words can ever describe.

Added.  Welcome.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I didn't watch S16, but watched the YouTube videos and her blind was absolutely incredible -- and only after the season, when she did her Christmas song in s17 (when she did a run for the first time I remembered), I realized she never did any fancy runs or super complicated vocal tricks, and she just won off of her beautiful voice, which is impressive compared to a lot of the other contestants who hid their real voice behind a bunch of vocal tricks.

The Queen shows her magic when she's ready, while we aren't worthy, she cares for us and shares her gift 🥰

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

The Queen shows her magic when she's ready, while we aren't worthy, she cares for us and shares her gift 🥰

While this is factually correct it would be more inclusive and correct to say:

"The Queen shows her magic when she's ready, while the universe isn't worthy, she cares for us and shares her gift 🥰

JMHO 🤣

• Haha 2

Just now, Spurrious said:

"The Queen shows her magic when she's ready, while the universe isn't worthy, she cares for us and shares her gift 🥰

JMHO 🤣

Slay though, lmao I'm not worthy of being a stan tbh. But I will still serve The Queen til beyond the ends of time.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Spurrious said:

JMHO 🤣

Facts!

• Like 1

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Slay though, lmao I'm not worthy of being a stan tbh. But I will still serve The Queen til beyond the ends of time.

No one is worthy. All we can do is try our best and fail less miserably than many others. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

No one is worthy. All we can do is try our best and fail less miserably than many others. 

Its only the right thing, so glad The Queen takes pity on us and lets us just... hear her magic tbh. We don't deserve her one little bit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

I wish I could meet Queen Maelyn irl but I wouldn´t be worthy enough to be in her presence.

I would faint, then if I somehow managed to even sit up, I would stare in awe and then probably die after 10 seconds.

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I would faint, then if I somehow managed to even sit up, I would stare in awe and then probably die after 10 seconds.

Things like this have got to make going out in public a serious issue for her.  I mean, they died happy but still....

#QueenProblems

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Things like this have got to make going out in public a serious issue for her.  I mean, they died happy but still....

#QueenProblems

It truly can be a curse to mere mortals...

Idk how Carson survived in her presence after she finished portraying her beauty out on stage.

her fiance too, like lmao how is he not dead by just her look?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

Rod was clearly about to pass out just by looking at this gorgeous queen, I would too. 

We stan that, Rod was bout to pass out lol.

His X-battle he was ready to sweat tears lmao.

Its all good though, Maelyn was able to suppress her beauty(somehow lmao, I'd still die) so that Rod could have a few moments to shine! Gracious and humble Queen!

• Haha 1

On 5/14/2020 at 1:08 PM, QueenMae16 said:

John wasn't worthy to sing with her, but The Queen allowed it for the competition!

literally just hearing Queen right now lmao, also highkey bowing to her out of respect cause if I look at her appearance I may just faint

ok seriously though, how embarrassing must it be to be a professional singer with EGOT, and to get outsang lol. If John were removed then this performance would be perfect 🙂

• Haha 2

Just now, ashwinner said:

ok seriously though, how embarrassing must it be to be a professional singer with EGOT, and to get outsang lol. If John were removed then this performance would be perfect 🙂

The scary thing is, The Queen was barely at 10%. She could eat him up and spit John out to other dimensions if she wanted!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1