"The Voice" Gossip 2.0

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're a glass half full kinda guy, you can reframe that as "awarding the finalists with unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks"  

Time to start rumors about Blake and Kelly. Then no one will notice The Voice cutting the live rounds by another week and awarding the finalists with a $50 gift card to Olive Garden.

Oh, I'm SO GLAD to be back with more gossip to revive this thread. 🥰 😂   Micah Iverson posted something very interesting, with several layers to it, to his Instagram account:   "Tay

Posted Images

2 hours ago, seak05 said:

Hmm so since the start of the Voice (or date they began voice coaching:

Blake got divorced

Adam still with Behati

CeeLo never married

Christina got divorced

Usher got divorced

Shakira still married

Pharrell still married

Gwen got divorced

Miley got divorced 

Alicia still married

JHud got divorced 

John still married

Kelly got divorced 

Nick still married 

Time to start rumors about Blake and Kelly. Then no one will notice The Voice cutting the live rounds by another week and awarding the finalists with a $50 gift card to Olive Garden.

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

If you're a glass half full kinda guy, you can reframe that as "awarding the finalists with unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks" ;)

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, Vinyl said:

They’ve already done Blake, to be truer to life, they’d have to use John or Nick 😂

I don’t know about all of that, but I never understood why they stayed cooped up for  months in Montana, and I wonder even more upon reading what the living accommodations were like (assuming the above is correct). They had much more comfortable places to stay. It also sounds like their life was far too complicated, by their own doing. Buying this and that, just for short term convenience? I don’t wish to engage in conspiracies, but those are my thoughts. 

EDIT: She was clearly drunk during the live shows. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

I don't want to assume anything really, but yeah it seems out of character 100% I'm not sure Kelly is as "perfect" as she makes herself out to be. Yes she seems sweet and genuine, but I think she had her own personal problems that maybe Brandon wanted her to recieve help, however she just ignored it. I truly feel bad for whatever she is going through, and their kids are gonna suffer too unfortunately. 

I know some of us take it as a joke too, but really Kelly I think has an alcohol problem, so that could have rocked their relationship as well.

Can we not try to take apart every possible detail of her divorce? She got a divorce, let's leave it at that. This website is for discussing The Voice, not for gossiping about conspiracy theories.

Edited by ashwinner

With Nolan Neal back on our screens (courtesy of AGT), does anyone remember the bit of drama with him and Billy Gilman back in Season 11?  I wanted to go back and remember what happened but obviously we can’t access the old gossip thread.

27 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

With Nolan Neal back on our screens (courtesy of AGT), does anyone remember the bit of drama with him and Billy Gilman back in Season 11?  I wanted to go back and remember what happened but obviously we can’t access the old gossip thread.

They were roommates. Didn’t Billy make a mess in the room or something? I can’t recall exactly what it was. Hopefully, that will jog someone’s memory. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

The tweet that he wrote after Billy lost to Sundance? 

CzpdgZGWgAAH22p?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

They were roommates. Didn’t Billy make a mess in the room or something? I can’t recall exactly what it was. Hopefully, that will jog someone’s memory. 

That's what I thought but I think it was the other way around? Because a lot of people came to Billy's defense iirc.

I recall reports of someone peeing on the floor and being just a generally messy individual but it was so weird that I wanted to make sure it wasn't a fever dream lol.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Someone648 said:

That's what I thought but I think it was the other way around? Because a lot of people came to Billy's defense iirc.

You’re right. Nolan was the messy one (including possibly peeing on the floor), and Billy ratted him out, which may have played a role in Nolan’s early exit.