"The Voice" Gossip 2.0

Bouli

Something interesting that I haven't seen mentioned in this thread yet (I think it came from Lyndsey Parker), apparently Jean Kelley from S7 made some awkward joke during her blind audition about how Blake and Gwen should engage in an 80s dance-off to fight for her, and it didn't come off the best way. It seems that Gwen wasn't the biggest fan of hers and didn't love that she was stolen in the battles, as you can see below 🤣

• Haha 2

Ryleigh and Sasha got very close during the season (both are LGBT+ and they’re similar ages plus they have regular back-and-forth exchanges on Twitter with brother/sister argument energy), so I’m not surprised Jim took her under his wing.

It is very sweet of him to do that, though, and I’m glad she had someone there willing to look out for her.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Ryleigh and Sasha got very close during the season (both are LGBT+ and they’re similar ages plus they have regular back-and-forth exchanges on Twitter with brother/sister argument energy), so I’m not surprised Jim took her under his wing.

It is very sweet of him to do that, though, and I’m glad she had someone there willing to look out for her.

Saw this morning that the @mommaplank account, apparently Ryleigh's mom (?), responded with 🥰. Suspect but don't know, that she's the photographer. Seems they were all pretty tight. Good for Jim.

To Misirlou, It's in gossip cause I didn't know where else to put it lol. 

Edited by WastedinMemphis
  • Like 1