"The Voice" Gossip 2.0

Bouli

10 hours ago, Someone648 said:

That's annoying. He gave me weird vibes on the show and even though he's totally someone I would usually go for, I never liked him on the show. His Twitter stuff is like 10x worse than Hunter's stuff but like it's not even bad, it's just embarrassing. :haha: Imagine riding the Joe Rogan/Tom McDonald/Let's Go Brandon wave. It's what happens when your music stuff doesn't work out.

Have you ever seen Danny Gokey's crap? I thought he was bad but Will is worse.... Think Danny has to be calmer as he does have a huge following in the CCM industry.....

1 hour ago, Bunny391848 said:

Have you ever seen Danny Gokey's crap? I thought he was bad but Will is worse.... Think Danny has to be calmer as he does have a huge following in the CCM industry.....

I've seen worse in my community than what Gokey and Champlin are pulling out :haha:

17 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

That’s really upsetting. I loved his S5 work and when I followed his stuff a few years ago, he came across as a great guy based on social media interactions and he would never post anything offensive. But these tweets are just terrible. I don’t know what happened since then or what made him decide to change his behavior. This is reminding me of Hunter Plake’s behavior but much worse.

Wait, what did Hunter do? I might've missed this. 😯

20 hours ago, Bunny391848 said:

Update on the Matthew Schuler drama from last summer: He saw my comments that I was worried about him and gave me his number.  We had a productive phone conversation a few months ago and text here and there.  He told me a lot of his Voice alum friends who are LGBT and are known allies  have  been supporting him and they've known about the situation for years. Thought that was interesting......... I just hope he can love himself someday even though he's told me that he's fine..........

As a gay guy, i sort of understand him. Growing up thinking that there is something wrong with you just because you feel attracted to your same gender can be painful and traumatic. Specially, when we consider his religious background, we can't really judge him for his viems.

It took me a lot of time to accept and come in terms with my sexuality (and i still don't accept it completely, to be honest). I used to even hate feminine gay guys because of my internalized homophobia. That is something that requires a lot of work to overcome, plus, Matt is older than me (not by much, but still) so i wouldn't be surprised if the things were worse by the time he was growing up. 

All i want to say is, we can't blame him for his internalized homophobia. However, he is still responsible of overcoming that toxic viems, so he can be really happy. It's hard, and sometimes, unfortunately, there are people in our environments that doesn't help at all. But if we as LGBT people, don't start to working on our own biases and prejudices, it will be very hard to overcome the systemic homophobia that still exists to this day.

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, istersay said:

The posts about Sophia have been removed, remember this is a PG-13 board :thumbs:

Is talking about what Sophia did wrong? Of course, posting the video is not a good idea as the video itself is NSFW for obvious reasons, but is discussing the actual actions wrong? Because I would think what she did in itself is something that almost anybody could understand.

On 11/13/2021 at 9:09 PM, Bk1234 said:

Not MJ losing another snowflake... :dead:

I phased him out seasons ago from my sig and it seems I made the right decision. 🤣

We should have seen this coming when he titled his first post Voice single Eye of the Pyramid. 

I guess this is why the Voice Gods gave me Corey, Pete and Joshua in 2021. They sensed a disturbance in the Force, and tried to balance it out for me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 11/13/2021 at 6:36 PM, Anybody354 said:

He tweeted some tweets that were far right leaning.

I never knew about this! when I named Hunter, in the forum, they were all saying something about his post show comments / ideas but I didn't know what is. damn it

4 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

Is talking about what Sophia did wrong? Of course, posting the video is not a good idea as the video itself is NSFW for obvious reasons, but is discussing the actual actions wrong? Because I would think what she did in itself is something that almost anybody could understand.

if it's about that incident or anything like it then yes

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

She’s right and she should say it.

Oh, of course she is. She is a Queen and the show did her dirty (No pun intended 😜). But i don't see point in beating a dead horse. At this point the producers, the coaches, the contestants and the viemers know that this show will not make nobody a star, but it's still a enjoyable show (to some degree, tbh) that gives talented singers exposure on national TV, so it works for me 🤷 

And the winners still take $100k, so even if none of them end being ultra-famous, i don't think most of them are necessarily unhappy after winning 

• Like 3