"The Voice" Gossip 2.0

Bouli

Jose said in his intro package on the pairings video that he has sung the song at church a million times, but he also said on an IG live (the one with the whole Tyler drama), that he felt he was flat during the entire song. The coaches apparently never said anything about it and gave him positive critiques (with Kelly now appearing to be the exception).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Deion, Denisha, and Jose were on IG live today. They were discussing some bizarre choices pre-lives (they did bring up some Playoffs stuff).

My summarization is terrible sorry.

- Denisha talked about her and Ciana's battle song.

- They both mention some bizarre pairings, especially in the KOs (mainly team Nick's pairings)

- The contestants are in fact limited by the producers with their song selections.

- Nick chose "Talking To The Moon" for Jose.

- They were not a fan of Connor's KO song choice, "Youngblood." Mainly because that it was a song that "doesn't go anywhere" for his voice.

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 2

Just now, Gmm99 said:

Deion, Denisha, and Jose were on IG live today. They were discussing some bizarre choices pre-lives (they did bring up some Playoffs stuff).

- Denisha talked about her and Ciana's battle song.

- They both mention some bizarre pairings, especially in the KOs

- The contestants are in fact limited by the producers with their song selections.

- They were not a fan of Connor's KO song choice, "Youngblood." Mainly because that it was song that "doesn't go anywhere" for his voice.

0% of this surprises me, but it’s good to hear confirmation from somebody who’s actually been in the competition.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

Does this mean Nick actually put thought into this song choice and alone chose it? Always makes me wonder when coaches choose songs if it's really just the producers

• Like 1

2 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Did anyone end up listening through and seeing what happened lol

If someone did, do share the interesting stuff. I stumbled upon the live while it was starting but I didn't have time to really watch/listen so I just posted the link on Cam's thread.