"The Voice" Gossip 2.0

Bouli

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I for one encourage everyone to be their own biggest cheerleader. ❤️

Self-love is important.

Just probably not like that

Queen of misspelling her own name though.

I don't know, though. Seems like she did it on purpose, so it would seem more like it was coming from a random fan instead of her.

Of course, it helps to change your account's name first.

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Bouli said:

I don't know, though. Seems like she did it on purpose, so it would seem more like it was coming from a random fan instead of her.

Of course, it helps to change your account's name first.

Of course. It just increases the desperation level by like 10% lol.

• Haha 4

me, because Marisa is my beautiful, talented lesbian queen: i’m living for her shade, messy queen, i stan forever, adopt me icon!

me, if Marisa were a straight, white man: how classless, how immature, how ungrateful, cancelled effectively immediately!

I’M HYPOCRITICAL AND I OWN IT

• Haha 8

17 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

me, because Marisa is my beautiful, talented lesbian queen: i’m living for her shade, messy queen, i stan forever, adopt me icon!

me, if Marisa were a straight, white man: how classless, how immature, how ungrateful, cancelled effectively immediately!

I’M HYPOCRITICAL AND I OWN IT

cover6-min.thumb.jpg.503c536726f9144bc5adaea5aa3f4406.jpg

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

i mean seriously!!😂😂😂 let Ryan, Tanner, Ben, or anyone else act like this and we’d absolutely eviscerate them, but with Marisa i’m just turning a blind eye🤪 at least we’re self-aware...

I think it's because a significant chunk of us agree that Kelly made a really awful decision by picking Tanner.

And a significant chunk of that chunk love a mess like Marisa.

• Like 5

LMAO Marisa at commenting for herself-

Tbh I really love it, she's shading Kelly's awful decision, and its not like it will matter anyways. She was forgotten by viewers the moment she got eliminated, and will stay that way unless if Tik Tok gives you fame.... a small amount of fame.

But this is just hilarious! We need drama since Robegate.

• Haha 4

https://twitter.com/marisa_corvo/status/1331714270426398720?s=20 

this is a few days old and may have already been discussed but i really feel the need to share my new personal favorite quote...

“...wherever you are in small town small minded America.”

I NEED THIS ON A SHIRT. I MEAN WHAT A QUALITY DRAG !!! I’M SCREAMING

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

LMAO Marisa at commenting for herself-

Tbh I really love it, she's shading Kelly's awful decision, and its not like it will matter anyways. She was forgotten by viewers the moment she got eliminated, and will stay that way unless if Tik Tok gives you fame.... a small amount of fame.

But this is just hilarious! We need drama since Robegate.

Now that you mention Robegate... tomorrow will be 2 years of that iconic moment. 😜

43 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

https://twitter.com/marisa_corvo/status/1331714270426398720?s=20 

this is a few days old and may have already been discussed but i really feel the need to share my new personal favorite quote...

“...wherever you are in small town small minded America.”

I NEED THIS ON A SHIRT. I MEAN WHAT A QUALITY DRAG !!! I’M SCREAMING

Except the person she said that to is from Virginia Beach, VA, which has a population of 440K people. 🤔

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Look in the comments of this video. See a familiar name? 👀 

OH MY GOD. HOW THE HELL U FOUND THAT GEM!? AMAZING! 😂😂😂

... Also, can somebody explain to me what the hell is Ryan gate?

Edited by SNI2

She retweeted this, but I guess it’s no surprise. I don’t think we’ve ever had a contestant go after their coach or a fellow contestant to this degree. I don’t care what happens to her at this point, and I’m not even a Kelly or Tanner stan. She’s trash. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 5

Guys, Ryan Gallagher posted three stories on his instagram. It was a video of his mom leaving the ICU after COVID. At the end, he thanked his cousin for being by her side "when we weren't allowed to". I wonder if a visit to his sick mom was the breach in protocol. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

Guys, Ryan Gallagher posted three stories on his instagram. It was a video of his mom leaving the ICU after COVID. At the end, he thanked his cousin for being by her side "when we weren't allowed to". I wonder if a visit to his sick mom was the breach in protocol. 

The other day, he said his family is fine, right?

She was sick when the battles were filmed, which was several months ago.

He probably posted that to get sympathy, and draw attention to himself.   

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The other day, he said his family is fine, right?

She was sick when the battles were filmed, which was several months ago.

He probably posted that to get sympathy, and draw attention to himself.   

IDK. I don't usually expect the worse of people, unless they show themselves at the level of Marisa did.  As far as we know, Ryan's mom had a previous condition and he's really close to his family in general. It's not out of character for him to post something like that. 

Edited by SNI2

2 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

IDK. I don't usually expect the worse of people, unless they show themselves at the level of Marisa did.  As far as we know, Ryan's mom had a previous condition and he's really close to his family in general it's not out of character for him to post something like that. 

Yes, but he’s posting it out of context. Most people watching that are probably thinking that’s why he violated protocol. He’s using his mom as a prop here. Ryan is playing the part of a drama queen. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 6

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yes, but he’s posting it out of context. Most people watching that are probably thinking that’s why he violated protocol. He’s using his mom as a prop here. Ryan is playing the part of a drama queen. 

Still prefer to give the benefit of the doubt. That's a very delicate subject. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Well shoutout to Kelly for consistently picking contestants with questionable morals. And it’s always older contestants that do this, too. Hoping that doesn’t continue next season lol

For real lol. I don´t think Blake, in his longer years of doing the show, has had an amount of contestants come at him on social media like Kelly has had in 5 seasons lol. None of the other coaches (excluding Adam for Robegate of course) have had that problem, it´s just poor Kelly that always gets stuck with them.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1