"The Voice" Gossip 2.0

Bouli

3 minutes ago, CDH4 said:

I am almost willing to bet in one year he shows up on America's Got Talent.  The backstory will be glorious.

"ex-ex on the beach contestant ryan gallagher is back at his favorite pastime: joining reality TV shows! he also was on the voice previously and gained several "fans" on social media. here to try and wow the judges, with a chance to go to hollywood, here is ryan gallagher!"

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

"ex-ex on the beach contestant ryan gallagher is back at his favorite pastime: joining reality TV shows! he also was on the voice previously and gained several fans on social media. here to try and wow the judges, with a chance to go to hollywood, here is ryan gallagher!"

Getting his "manager" on camera would really finish this package.  

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

"ex-ex on the beach contestant ryan gallagher is back at his favorite pastime: joining reality TV shows! he also was on the voice previously and gained several "fans" on social media. here to try and wow the judges, with a chance to go to hollywood, here is ryan gallagher!"

Throw in a random mention of COVID, because America's Got Talent can't avoid a sob story, and it's perfect.  He's at the point where if he joins one more reality show, his card is punched enough to earn a free sub.

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, CDH4 said:

Throw in a random mention of COVID, because America's Got Talent can't avoid a sob story, and it's perfect.  He's at the point where if he joins one more reality show, his card is punched enough to earn a free sub.

oh of course, he has to mention his frail grandmother and dear mom contracting covid, and how he had to drop everything to help them, even though he was on the voice. he may even try to spin his being dropped from the show into him trying to help his family!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

oh of course, he has to mention his frail grandmother and dear mom contracting covid, and how he had to drop everything to help them, even though he was on the voice. he may even try to spin his being dropped from the show into him trying to help his family!

They'll use his Instagram story footage.  I'm sure he'll bookmark it for that use.

• Like 2

On 12/4/2020 at 12:04 PM, KimberlyxKyla said:

https://twitter.com/marisa_corvo/status/1331714270426398720?s=20 

this is a few days old and may have already been discussed but i really feel the need to share my new personal favorite quote...

“...wherever you are in small town small minded America.”

I NEED THIS ON A SHIRT. I MEAN WHAT A QUALITY DRAG !!! I’M SCREAMING

So this is seems a reply to Kelly's post?

If he break covid protocol just own it. Morgan Wallen (TV S6)  got kick out of an SNL gig in october for partying without mask during Covid. He own it apologizes and said he was wrong.

They gave him a 2nd chance he back on this week end

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/tv/story/2020-11-25/snl-guest-morgan-wallen-returns-after-covid-19-scandal

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Dany said:

If he break covid protocol just own it. Morgan Wallen got kick out of an SNL gig in october for partying without mask during Covid. He own it apologies and said he was wrong.

They gave him a 2nd chance he back on this week end

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/tv/story/2020-11-25/snl-guest-morgan-wallen-returns-after-covid-19-scandal

lowkey i wouldn't give him the position after that, but good on him for apologizing at least. i hope he learned his lesson

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

'As you can imagine there is more to the story here than the show has announced and at an appropriate time and place of our choosing Ryan will respond to these damaging allegations,' the singer’s manager adds. 'Ryan, whose performing career began at age fifteen as a backup singer for Josh Groban in Michigan, has been devastated by the show’s dismissal. A career as a singer/performer has been his life-long dream.'"

Regarding the statement, this part really screams out to me - like, I don't believe anything from Ryan's camp. This feels like they're trying to milk this situation for all of the drama that they can so they can promote him and keep him relevant. The longer they stretch it out, the longer he stays in people's memories. The fact that this got a People Magazine article is huge for him. And the last two sentences are literally just an advertisement for Ryan, targeted towards whatever endeavor he chooses to pursue after this show.

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I'm a little late lol. What happened in S9? And if its better than this one this outta be good.

Mostly BTS drama. People throwing shade towards each other, being bitter over being eliminated (Ellie Lawrence) and a lot of gossip (Madi not being a nice person, Braiden being very cocky...)

Nothing too major, but it was really entertaining (specially Ellie and Jeffery’s shades). Sadly everything got erased along the old forums, but you might find some stuff on Twitter.

• Thanks 5

13 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Mostly BTS drama. People throwing shade towards each other, being bitter over being eliminated (Ellie Lawrence) and a lot of gossip (Madi not being a nice person, Braiden being very cocky...)

Nothing too major, but it was really entertaining (specially Ellie and Jeffery’s shades). Sadly everything got erased along the old forums, but you might find some stuff on Twitter.

Notice how Emily’s name isn’t there. :yes:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Notice how Emily’s name isn’t there. :yes:

Yeah, Team Blake (Zach, Emily and Barrett) was probably the one without any drama queen. I do remember people constantly speculating that Emily and Zach were a thing :haha:

Oh I remember now. I think Ellie lost to Sunshine if I´m correct and she wasn´t happy about it lol. Didn´t remember anything being said about Madi, but you never know lol. I know Jeffrey loves his shade though. 

And I remember several tweets from Ellie regarding contestants from a few seasons. She could be entertaining but she tends to cross the line on some occasions.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Oh I remember now. I think Ellie lost to Sunshine if I´m correct and she wasn´t happy about it lol. Didn´t remember anything being said about Madi, but you never know lol. I know Jeffrey loves his shade though. 

And I remember several tweets from Ellie regarding contestants from a few seasons. She could be entertaining but she tends to cross the line on some occasions.

I don’t think Madi was ever “confirmed” as a shady character, but there were a lot of rumours about her not getting along with most people.

Her reaction to Amy’s KO is hilarious (someone should add it to the Iconic Screenshots thread)

Edited by Daillon