*****Addison Agen Fan Thread*****

Bk1234

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Album? Has she mentioned an album lately?

Added. 

No, not recently, but I’m hoping that kickstarter money went to good use. 🤞

Edited by Bk1234

• 1 month later...

Added everyone. 

Bk1234 will be taking over the thread as soon as Istersay is able to switch it over.  I’m mostly burnt out on maintaining fan threads (And IDF in general, tbh), and I know the thread will be in good hands with Bk1234. 

Looking forward to hearing the new song. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 2/6/2021 at 8:02 AM, TeamAudra said:

Added everyone. 

Bk1234 will be taking over the thread as soon as Istersay is able to switch it over.  I’m mostly burnt out on maintaining fan threads (And IDF in general, tbh), and I know the thread will be in good hands with Bk1234. 

Looking forward to hearing the new song. 

okay it's ready, get to work Bk1234 :rofl:

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Thanks! 😁 I’ll work on the OP when I get the chance.

Sorry it’s such a mess. It used to look really nice before the platform change. :(

I have at least two more to fix up, and just started on one of them two nights ago. I’m a little behind. 

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Sorry it’s such a mess. It used to look really nice before the platform change. :(

I have at least two more to fix up, and just started on one of them two nights ago. I’m a little behind. 

It’s fine, you’ve pretty much set up the framework for it. :thumbs: The one you did for Chevel looks great! 😁

Just finished “The Voice Journey” section of the OP. Each picture should link you to the performance, except “Angel from Montgomery,” as I wasn’t able to find that one online. ☹️ I will work on the “Covers” section that TeamAudra had up next. 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Just finished “The Voice Journey” section of the OP. Each picture should link you to the performance, except “Angel from Montgomery,” as I wasn’t able to find that one online. ☹️ I will work on the “Covers” section that TeamAudra had up next. 🙂

Looks great!

• Thanks 1