*****Brynn Cartelli Fan Thread*****

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kelly mentioned at the 1:00 minute mark that a song that Brynn wrote is going to be on Kelly's next album. Kelly said the song is incredible, she begged Brynn to put it on Brynn's album, but Brynn wan

It’s over a million views now.  👍 How long until 2 million?   https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeRVcUAJ/

Brynn is starting to post lots of covers on Tik Tok....and she should keep doing it. She’s getting a lot of views and is gaining a decent amount of followers in a short period of time. I view this as

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

There are a lot of cords on the floor to trip over. 

Maybe she took that photo when she was in LA a couple months ago. 

Yeah, that’s true lol. Hopefully that means the album will come out this year. 😅

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, that’s true lol. Hopefully that means the album will come out this year. 😅

I’m sure it will. 

Needless to say, what she really needs is a hit song...something they can send to radio. I haven’t heard one of those yet in the clips she’s posted. Perhaps she’s saving the really good ones as a surprise. 🙂 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m sure it will. 

Needless to say, what she really needs is a hit song...something they can send to radio. I haven’t heard one of those yet in the clips she’s posted. Perhaps she’s saving the really good ones as a surprise. 🙂 

*Thinks back to Addison Agen* 

Yeah, that’s true. Hopefully, there are some hits that she has yet to reveal. 😁 I’ll still listen though, regardless of how popular the songs are. :yes:

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

*Thinks back to Addison Agen* 

Yeah, that’s true. Hopefully, there are some hits that she has yet to reveal. 😁 I’ll still listen though, regardless of how popular the songs are. :yes:

Unlike Addison, Brynn has a label, which has its advantages. However, they need to make money off of her, to justify keeping her on the roster. One hit song is usually all it takes to launch a career. It’s easier said than done, but she’s clearly been working with some talented writers. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Unlike Addison, Brynn has a label, which has its advantages. However, they need to make money off of her, to justify keeping her on the roster. One hit song is usually all it takes to launch a career. It’s easier said than done, but she’s clearly been working with some talented writers. 

That’s true, hopefully Brynn is able to go big with one of the songs in this album. 🤞

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Is that a recording studio I see in the first image? 👀 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJrPvHhMYPr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

New year 🧘🏼‍♀️ see u soon

Brynn mentioned during the IG Live where she first performed all of "Watching My Friends Fall in Love" that she had built a home studio in her basement during the pandemic, but she didn't know how to use all of it yet. I tweeted her about an virtual interactive intensive home recording seminar that's happening from January and February. All the sessions are on the weekends so it could work for her with school, but it would take up almost all of her time on the weekend. It might be more than what she was looking for, but the instructors are pretty high level professionals, one has been nominated for Grammys. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

Brynn mentioned during the IG Live where she first performed all of "Watching My Friends Fall in Love" that she had built a home studio in her basement during the pandemic, but she didn't know how to use all of it yet. I tweeted her about an virtual interactive intensive home recording seminar that's happening from January and February. All the sessions are on the weekends so it could work for her with school, but it would take up almost all of her time on the weekend. It might be more than what she was looking for, but the instructors are pretty high level professionals, one has been nominated for Grammys. 

I thought she was talking about this. It’s clearly in an unfinished area of the basement. 

CPXvDvI.jpg

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
On 1/3/2021 at 10:19 PM, rhapsody99 said:

Brynn is performing as part of a virtual benefit concert for Our Underground Railroad (O.U.R.) on January 14th at 6 p.m. ET. The concert will be on Zoom and tickets are $25. Joanna Serenko from Season 18 will also be performing as part of the event.

Get Tickets here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/virtual-concert-to-benefit-operation-underground-railroad-tickets-134728573791

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJjvALdHiwm/

If you buy a ticket to the concert today you can use the promo code OURRESCUE21 to get $5 off, the regular price was already brought down to $20 so with the discount the ticket will be only $15.

Click here to buy a ticket:

www.tinyurl.com/y4uuyg6

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, rhapsody99 said:

If you buy a ticket to the concert today you can use the promo code OURRESCUE21 to get $5 off, the regular price was already brought down to $20 so with the discount the ticket will be only $15.

Click here to buy a ticket:

www.tinyurl.com/y4uuyg6

I’m guessing they want more people to come to the concert. :haha:

• 3 weeks later...

Here’s a Tik Tok preview of her first single from her album, “Long Way Home.” 

I’m not sure when the release date is, but she says it’s soon. 

I think she’s on to something with this one. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if it blows up. Need to hear the entire song to be sure, but this makes me optimistic.  

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeRUmoJs/

That Tik Tok has only been up less than an hour and I can tell that’s going to blow up. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think she’s on to something with this one. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if it blows up. Need to hear the entire song to be sure, but this makes me optimistic.  

That Tik Tok has only been up less than an hour and I can tell that’s going to blow up. 

Oh wow, I loved that snippet! 😄 I love that she’s radiating pure joy while singing along too. :wub:

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh wow, I loved that snippet! 😄 I love that she’s radiating pure joy while singing along too. :wub:

It’s very catchy. That song is going to be an ear worm. Could that be her first hit song? Hmmm....

• Like 1

Listening to the snippet, I can say that this is going to be good for radio. So maybe it is her first hit?? And the title alone  immediately brings me back to another "Long Way Home" -- by Todd Tilghman and Ryan Innes lol. 

• Like 2

Working on the OP.  It’s been a mess ever since the changeover, and now seems like as good of a time as any to fix it. If anyone has a favorite performance(s) from her tour with Kelly, let me know. I had some on there, but they got wiped out. 

And since she has an adequate number of quality post-show performances, I might just leave the Voice stuff off, unless I can find a compilation video, because it gets too long. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Working on the OP.  It’s been a mess ever since the changeover, and now seems like as good of a time as any to fix it. If anyone has a favorite performance(s) from her tour with Kelly, let me know. I had some on there, but they got wiped out. 

And since she has an adequate number of quality post-show performances, I might just leave the Voice stuff off, unless I can find a compilation video, because it gets too long. 

I loved this performance...

• Like 2
2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Definitely sounds like something you'd hear on today's radio.  Fingers crossed this gets some airplay.  I really feel like if the younger population is exposed to her she will blow up.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I had mentioned I could tell right away this was going to blow up on TikTok. Well...4 hours later it has 280K views. It’s probably going surpass a million in the next couple days. People are going nuts over this clip. She’s saying it will released very soon. I’m guessing either this Friday or Friday of next week. I hope the music video is done and ready to go too. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

If you go back to that post where I listed out a bunch of song titles and songwriters Brynn has written with "Long Way Home" was written by Brynn and Nathan Chapman.

Edited by rhapsody99
5 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

If you go back to that post where I listed out a bunch of song titles and songwriters Brynn has written with "Long Way Home" was written by Brynn and Nathan Chapman.

I'm surprised no one else posted about this, but on Saturday Brynn posted a clip of her recording the final song for her EP. I think that's the first time she's specifically mentioned that the project is an EP. Before when she's talked about it she wasn't sure whether she was going to be releasing a full album or EP. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK91udTCj7o/

Good info. Thanks. 

506K views now in 7 hours. I promise I won’t update again until it hits 1 million which will probably be sometime tomorrow morning. 😂 

• Haha 1