Jump to content

***Chevel Shepherd Fan Thread***


TeamAudra
 Share

Recommended Posts

Everyone who has commented they were at Chevel’s show last night said she killed it. It was her first post-pandemic show. 
 

There aren’t a ton of videos out there yet. Here are a couple video clips and some photos. In “Everybody’s Got a Story,” like she added a little vibrato to the word “temper,” in the line..”your hot temper on your last name.” Sounds amazing. There’s also a noticeable difference in her stage presence. She moves around a lot more now, dances, etc....at least as far as I can tell from these couple clips. We’ve already seen that she’s grown leaps and bounds in her performance abilities from her weekly covers, so it makes sense that it would transfer to the stage as well. 
 

https://m.facebook.com/505386694/posts/10157803407871695/?d=n

 

  • Thanks 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

There are some cryptic tweets which lead me to believe she’s writing again. She had said previously that she had been working on some of her new songs with her band and would performing them in upcoming shows. Maybe she performed some this past Saturday? Dammit, I need some more video of that show. Or....maybe if she went live for a bit, and shared some snippets of what she’s working on. 🤔 

 

 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Wishing Chevel a very happy birthday today! ❤️ She works hard every day, so I hope she takes the day to relax and enjoy herself. 🙂 


Nah, she’ll probably still do some work today. Happy Birthday, Chevel!

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

This followed my wishing Chevel Happy Birthday...

 

chevy Butterfly
 
@officialchevel
·
4m
Thank you, Drew!!! Give my love to all the idol forums folks Smiling face with 3 hearts

Aww, that’s so sweet!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Drew1903 said:

This followed my wishing Chevel Happy Birthday...

 

chevy Butterfly
 
@officialchevel
·
4m
Thank you, Drew!!! Give my love to all the idol forums folks Smiling face with 3 hearts


She could register an account and tell us in person. :P

 

I wouldn’t blame her if she didn’t want to do that, though. 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


She could register an account and tell us in person. :P

 

I wouldn’t blame her if she didn’t want to do that, though. 

Lol, let’s not get too greedy now… :haha:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

Still a nice message she had me pass on to everyone and nice of her to do so and her knowing I am part of things here.


Well, she probably reads the thread frequently, and you have matching user name and avatar on Twitter and IDF. :haha:  It was a nice message, though. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:


Well, she probably reads the thread frequently, and you have matching user name and avatar on Twitter and IDF. :haha:  It was a nice message, though. 

 In addition to any apparent connecting of dots... Chevel quite knows of me, by now.  Comments back & forth & e-mails, she & Julie, going back to before I bought her 8 track EP and right after I did, well over a year ago & since.

But if anyone writes it off to deductive reasoning & coincidence, sure. I'll still give it more than that.  Damn cool she used someone she knows & who she knows is connected with y'all to give y'all a hug.

My name will be or is the same everywhere because it IS my name.  Don't care to do User Names, but it explains having to have #s attached to my name 🤣  At least, they mean something (well, to me, anyway)... 1st year of Harley-Davidson 😊

Edited by Drew1903
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

 In addition to any apparent connecting of dots... Chevel quite knows of me, by now.  Comments back & forth & e-mails, she & Julie, going back to before I bought her 8 track EP and right after I did, well over a year ago & since.

But if anyone writes it off to deductive reasoning & coincidence, sure. I'll still give it more than that.  Damn cool she used someone she knows & who she knows is connected with y'all to give y'all a hug.


 :huh:
 

Now, I’m sorry I replied. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


 :huh:
 

Now, I’m sorry I replied. 


Why?  You were only offering/suggesting a logic-based scenario that possibly would make sense of it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

This is a little in the weeds, but do you remember when Chevel was with JLS management...the obscure, non-country firm from New York, prior to signing with Red Light Management? It seemed like an unlikely partnership at the time, and I’m not surprised she made a change not long after. Well, Ian Flanigan is with them now. That can’t be a coincidence. There has to be some sort of connection to either Blake, Kelly, Starstruck, or NBC. I hope things work out for Ian. 
 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNn6EAvFqOp/?utm_medium=copy_link

 

Also...they are with the same booking agent, Kinkead Entertainment. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...