***Chevel Shepherd Fan Thread***

5 hours ago, disney1024 said:

I wish I could say the same about another talented young girl that same season, who also fell under the weather during the live shows. :giggle:

the shade GIF by Pepsi

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is just a small sample of many, many of these.      People used to reply to these all the time, but they’ve given up. There are way more of these than usual u

This isn’t the first time I’ve seen her do this. She looks like a teen, talks like a teen. But, she is wise beyond her years. I guarantee that girl feels a little better now.     

This is amazing. Honestly...I’ve preferred her non-country covers lately. Especially “Someone Like You” and this one. If you would have told me this would have been the case a couple years ago, I woul

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Not me liking the acoustic version better than the original... :dead:

I’m the opposite. I like both, but the studio is more of an ear worm. 

This isn’t the first time I’ve seen her do this. She looks like a teen, talks like a teen. But, she is wise beyond her years. I guarantee that girl feels a little better now. 

• Like 6
On 4/3/2021 at 12:36 PM, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNNrjemFUAr/?igshid=1rlyy2iswer34

Looks like she wanted to wait till after the music video.

Damn❗  Sure is no separation between the singer & the actress. And it struck me at the intro one waits a couple of bars and BAM, the moment Chevel opens her mouth, the very 1st note & word, kabam, full power, purity & tone.  Wonderful 👏

On 4/1/2021 at 7:16 PM, TeamAudra said:

Great interview. She’s very good at this. 

One thing that stood out to me, and even made me rewind to make sure I heard right...she had laryngitis during the finale of The Voice. What? How did she manage to sound so good? She must be superhuman. 

She also talked about Kelly toward the end. 

Excellent & enlightening.

Chevel’s “Good Boy” video is at 243K views after a week, and seems to be maintaining a steady pace. I don’t know what the expectation was, but that seems decent to me. Actually, over the last couple days, it seems to have picked up a little. Hopefully, that continues. 

This seems like a good time to bump it to the new page. 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Chevel’s “Good Boy” video is at 243K views after a week, and seems to be maintaining a steady pace. I don’t know what the expectation was, but that seems decent to me. Actually, over the last couple days, it seems to have picked up a little. Hopefully, that continues. 

This seems like a good time to bump it to the new page. 

I’m glad it’s doing relatively well.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m glad it’s doing relatively well.

Imagine if she promoted it consistently...

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Chevel continuing to build her international fanbase. This is from Brazilian media. It plays about 15 seconds of the song, then you swipe up to go to the video. 

tWrRLef.jpg

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

Wow, the ripple effect for Chevel is going to be fantastic.

Someone needs to sign her now and put that song on the radio. Just sayin’....

Negative feedback is almost non-existent, no matter where you look. I’ve seen maybe 3 negative comments in a week, and they were probably trolls. Doesn’t matter the age, background, genre preference, etc. It’s been overwhelmingly positive. Of course, this doesn’t guarantee success. Her and her team need to figure out how to get it on the radio. That’s all. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Today's cover is a cover of "Hands in My Pocket" by Alanis Morissette. As usual, she killed it 😁

She is SO incredible. 

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Today's cover is a cover of "Hands in My Pocket" by Alanis Morissette. As usual, she killed it 😁

This is amazing. Honestly...I’ve preferred her non-country covers lately. Especially “Someone Like You” and this one. If you would have told me this would have been the case a couple years ago, I would have never believed it. 

• Like 4
Genres be damned. If it is sung, Chevel will demonstrate how it should be done AND how it should sound. Absolutely brilliant❗❗👌👍👍

Edited by Drew1903
1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

This is amazing. Honestly...I’ve preferred her non-country covers lately. Especially “Someone Like You” and this one. If you would have told me this would have been the case a couple years ago, I would have never believed it. 

Same. I like that these covers allow her to explore various genres. Her vibrato sounded so good on this song! 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Same. I like that these covers allow her to explore various genres. Her vibrato sounded so good on this song! 

Normally, country singers catch flack from country fans for singing too many non-country songs. She seems to be the exception to that rule. 20K views on Facebook in two hours. They are eating this up. 

• Like 3

Not only is Chevel doing the zoom meetings and facetiming her Twitter fans, now she’s doing workouts with them on the zoom, facetime, or whatever. Sounds like they’re having trouble keeping up with her. lol. This seems unprecedented. At least I’ve never seen it before. 

• Like 2

I take it Chevel loves hot sauce and cinnamon rolls (hopefully not together)? That girl got TASTE!!! 😋

Pun totally intended. :giggle:

Edited by disney1024
14 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I take it Chevel loves hot sauce and cinnamon rolls (hopefully not together)? That girl got TASTE!!! 😋

Reveal hidden contents

Pun totally intended. :giggle:

Apparently, it’s hot sauce ON the cinnamon roll. Yikes, I’ll pass. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1