***Chevel Shepherd Fan Thread***

TeamAudra

FYI...her season compilation video hasn’t been removed from YouTube. Perhaps they plan to leave those up. I’ll post this on the OP. 

The only thing it doesn’t include is her duets with Kelly, Kirk and Dan & Shay. I’ll see if I can find those. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

FYI...her season compilation video hasn’t been removed from YouTube. Perhaps they plan to leave those up. I’ll post this on the OP. 

The only thing it doesn’t include is her duets with Kelly, Kirk and Dan & Shay. I’ll see if I can find those. 

Yeah, I noticed that too. I’m glad it’s still up. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Chevel and Kelly, “Rocking With the Rhythm of the Rain”

https://fb.watch/2X9k0ES9eO/

Chevel and Kirk Jay. Unfortunately, this isn’t a complete video. They crushed the Twitter votes with this! 

https://fb.watch/2X9BhDLddB/

A partial video of her Duet with Dan + Shay, “Speechless” 

https://fb.watch/2X9Ub7Bbx-/

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I noticed that too. I’m glad it’s still up. :thumbs:

Not all that long ago Chevel was concerned about her having that based on a worry that it was soon to be gone from YT.  I had it & gave it to her for which she thanked me profusely.  She was really grateful same as she had been fretting... but, alas, yes, it IS still there.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

Not all that long ago Chevel was concerned about her having that based on a worry that it was soon to be gone from YT.  I had it & gave it to her for which she thanked me profusely.  She was really grateful same as she had been fretting... but, alas, yes, it IS still there.

Yeah, but the individual videos are gone from Youtube, including her blind, with coach comments. However, I found the full video, with comments, on Facebook. She could make a copy of this if she doesn’t have it. I added it to the OP. 

https://fb.watch/2XtV8SOVGS/

And...as I mentioned above, there are no complete videos of her duets with Kirk and Dan + Shay on either YouTube or Facebook. Maybe I’ll check Instagram and Twitter. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

I wonder if Chevel knows someone posted her FULL ALBUM on YouTube, even though it hasn’t yet been released to iTunes and streaming platforms? They most likely bought her autographed CD from her website and uploaded it. She could easily have this taken down. 

Anyway, there are only two still unreleased songs:

”Good Boy” at 10:32. This is a pretty good song. It’s sort of a Maddie & Tae style. 

“Snakes” at 20:14. This is a Carrie style vocal. 

Of the two, I’d say “Good Boy” has the most potential. 

Which leads me to my next question. This was recorded well over a year ago, and she had planned on releasing the entire album a few months ago. I suppose her cancelled shows played a role in delaying it, but I wonder what her plan is for these last two songs? I would imagine some people are still buying the CD at $19.99 a pop, which may be a contributing factor in waiting. It takes a lot of streams to make $19.99. 

She really should report this to YouTube, and have it taken down. They’re doing it to big stars also, like Kelly and Taylor Swift. They aren’t generating a lot of views, though. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I wonder if Chevel knows someone posted her FULL ALBUM on YouTube, even though it hasn’t yet been released to iTunes and streaming platforms? They most likely bought her autographed CD from her website and uploaded it. She could easily have this taken down. 

Anyway, there are only two still unreleased songs:

”Good Boy” at 10:32. This is a pretty good song. It’s sort of a Maddie & Tae style. 

“Snakes” at 20:14. This is a Carrie style vocal. 

Of the two, I’d say “Good Boy” has the most potential. 

Which leads me to my next question. This was recorded well over a year ago, and she had planned on releasing the entire album a few months ago. I suppose her cancelled shows played a role in delaying it, but I wonder what her plan is for these last two songs? I would imagine some people are still buying the CD at $19.99 a pop, which may be a contributing factor in waiting. It takes a lot of streams to make $19.99. 

She really should report this to YouTube, and have it taken down. They’re doing it to big stars also, like Kelly and Taylor Swift. They aren’t generating a lot of views, though. 

Yikes, this should be taken down ASAP. 😬

• Like 1

Good & glad it's gone.

It's likely Chevel looking at what is here.  Would not surprise me, at all.  I, certainly, know she is aware of the thread or should be; it has been mentioned to her.

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

When I first saw the song title, I didn’t think it was the right song for her, but it turns out it’s really good! She makes everything her own. 

”Either Way” - Chris Stapleton 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKH7RUcl5Ep/?igshid=1mvibtmuozexf

I wasn’t a big fan of the song, but she made it work! Overall, it was a nice, enjoyable cover! 😁

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She’s participating in this virtual concert on Feb 13th to raise money for food shelves. There are a few other names in the lineup I recognize, including the Dixie Chicks. 

Ooh, that’s exciting!!!! 😮 I love the picture they included as well. :wub: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

She’s participating in this virtual concert on Feb 13th to raise money for food shelves. There are a few other names in the lineup I recognize, including the Dixie Chicks. 

That's the same day as the Knockout tapings for Season 20. I wonder if this will be a new performance or if they'll use footage from her pay-per-view concert.

27 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

That's the same day as the Knockout tapings for Season 20. I wonder if this will be a new performance or if they'll use footage from her pay-per-view concert.

Hopefully, a new performance. I don’t think she needs the full band for this. 

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

It’s now on YouTube! 😁

All I can say is that song is so good, it caused me to research the original singer/writer. She has an interesting story to tell. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Gauthier

Also...she just hit 200K Facebook followers, which means she’s gained about 150K since last April, just by doing a weekly cover. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1