***Chevel Shepherd Fan Thread***

TeamAudra

WOW❗ This is really interesting & very cool news❗  What a huge, long and impressive, list❗  I see Chloe is, also, on it.  Remember, Chloe, who, also, recently won The Voice?  She was on Blake's Team.

Edited by Drew1903

7 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Looks like Chevel has new management. They have a very large roster, but they’re legit. 

https://www.redlightmanagement.com/roster/

When I click on her name, it pulls up her bio, and reveals her manager as Fount Lynch. A little digging...it seems like he joined Red Light some time in the last couple years. He was an executive with UMG Nashville for several years, before joining Sony Music Nashville, where he was VP of Media, and apparently instrumental in launching Maren Morris’ career. He then started his own PR firm, where Maren was one of his clients. 

https://www.redlightmanagement.com/artists/chevel-shepherd/

Edited by TeamAudra

Since the video comes out tomorrow, I’m assuming “Just Like The Circus” will be released on iTunes and streaming platforms tonight at midnight. 

I didn’t realize it, but, according to this, it was written by Kacey Musgraves and Shane McAnally. 

https://newcountrysongs.com/chevel-shepherd/just-like-the-circus/

12 minutes ago, echoap said:

I like how Chevel explored different  subgenres in her album. She sounds great in all of them :wub:.

The music video is great as well, hope it gets good traction :thumbs:

I think it will. Looks like she finally unlocked it, and Facebook is starting to dig in. It’s potentially appealing to all demographics, so I’ll be disappointed if it doesn’t well. She just needs to keep hammering it on all platforms, over and over, like I see successful artists do all the time. CMT will be playing it and doing some promo as well. 

This is a really good song, and she should be thankful Kacey and Shane gave it to her. The video is a masterpiece. We get a little glimpse of her acting ability too. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Showing some impressive versatility with this cover of “Don’t It Make My Brown Eyes Blue” - Crystal Gayle. This is a really good cover. She even made it her own, as usual. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHlaMS3lTiq/?igshid=1v49ek34f84zc

This is the real Crystal Gayle. Over the past few days, she’s gotten shout outs from Kacey Musgraves, Shane McAnally, Brandi Carlile, Kenny Ortega, and now, Crystal Gayle. She must be doing something right. 

hLZYaNB.jpg

WZnouzb.png

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

“Don’t It Make My Brown Eyes Blue” by Chevel Shepherd is breath-taking, makes your jaw drop 😲 The pitch, range & control, Chevel's richness & purity of tone & timbre and the expressive emotion & dynamics with which Chevel delivers the song... damn, she IS SO good❗👍👍👏🥂

And to imagine the positive repercussions from the recognition by the Trio & Crystal Gayle. OH MY❗😀

Don't forget to keep VOTING for Chevel in the CMT Music 12 Pack Countdown 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

“Don’t It Make My Brown Eyes Blue” by Chevel Shepherd is breath-taking, makes your jaw drop 😲 The pitch, range & control, Chevel's richness & purity of tone & timbre and the expressive emotion & dynamics with which Chevel delivers the song... damn, she IS SO good❗👍👍👏🥂

And to imagine the positive repercussions from the recognition by the Trio & Crystal Gayle. OH MY❗😀

Don't forget to keep VOTING for Chevel in the CMT Music 12 Pack Countdown 😊

Between the music and the acting, it’s only a matter of time before she makes her mark in a big way. It might even take a few years, and nothing will come easy, but I’m convinced it will happen for her, as long as she keeps grinding away. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Between the music and the acting, it’s only a matter of time before she makes her mark in a big way. It might even take a few years, and nothing will come easy, but I’m convinced it will happen for her, as long as she keeps grinding away. 

It's inevitable and personally, doubt it will take very long.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

She has such a great work ethic, so I’m sure she’ll keep putting the work in! 😊

• Like 3