***Chevel Shepherd Fan Thread***

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She has such a great work ethic, so I’m sure she’ll keep putting the work in! 😊

This week’s cover...   ”Go Rest High On That Mountain”   Beautiful. She was hitting some pretty big notes with power.     

Posted Images

On 9/19/2020 at 11:26 AM, TeamAudra said:

“Whiskey and You” - Chris Stapleton. Vocals are on point, and she made it her own. Yeah, the subject matter and lyrics aren’t believable coming from her, but who cares. 

it doesn't matter that the song doesn't apply to her, because she emotes as if it does 🙂 

Edited by ashwinner

The whole "artist appropriate" thing is ridiculous as far as I'm concerned.  For millions of songs & singers the tune sung doesn't necessarily relate directly back to them nor does one need to be from "personal experience".  Songs convey stories meaning & messages and GOOD singers are story tellers... no matter the performers' sex or age.  It's the voice & the delivery that matter.

We've, also, heard this same silliness applied to other musicians often and it IS, to me at least, nothing but silly.

40 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

The whole "artist appropriate" thing is ridiculous as far as I'm concerned.  For millions of songs & singers the tune sung doesn't necessarily relate directly back to them nor does one need to be from "personal experience".  Songs convey stories meaning & messages and GOOD singers are story tellers... no matter the performers' sex or age.  It's the voice & the delivery that matter.

We've, also, heard this same silliness applied to other musicians often and it IS, to me at least, nothing but silly.

Let’s be clear, lyrics matter. If they aren’t believable, coming from the artist, they are just singing. I think it’s fine as a Saturday cover, but she couldn’t release something like that as her own. Anyway, the only complaints I saw from Team Minivan were relating to the drinking theme (even though she probably doesn’t drink).  It was only a few, and there were comments like...”well, if her parents are fine with her singing that...” Even though she’s a freaking adult, and can make her own choices. A lot of people don’t realize she’s 18. Overall, people like the cover. 

Edited by TeamAudra

That would be amazing, if true. I don’t know much about the movie business, but that sounds like an aggressive projection. It would certainly put Chevel on the map as an actress. BTW, I’ve seen enough from her commercials and such. I’m pretty confident she did a great job here, and was born to do this. I’m looking forward to the movie. 

——-

40 Million Viewers Projection: Outside Major Studio Distributor 

Chevel Shepherd ...... Anne Heche 

WILDFIRE  

The Legend of the Cherokee Ghost Horse 

".... It takes a Village" to make a Movie - and we excited to announce that the vast majority of CAST, CREW and SUPPLIERS for "WILDFIRE" are from TAHLEQUAH or within a 75-mile radius. 

On behalf of SNOWY MORNING, INC. - and the "Wildfire" Principals ERIC PARKINSON, CHRISTIAN LARGE, and MIKE SNYDER - we wish to thank all of those that helped us bring the film to a point of securing a Major Studio Distributor in advance of our final week of filming. We are immensely grateful to all to all of those that helped us with the production, and we are excited to learn that approximately FORTY-MILLION (40,000,000) Americans will see "WILDFIRE" (along with all of the businesses, sites and scenery of TAHLEQUAH) during the film's release to Television, Streaming, and Home Video next year (viewership numbers are Studio projections). 

This is a HUGE development... and we could not have done it without the support of so many people in and around Tahlequah! THANK YOU!  

40,000,000 Viewers Projection 

Outside Major Studio Distributor 

Incredible News, Congratulations (HHSE CEO Eric Parkinson - Director) 

Read More: https://investorshangout.com/post/view?id=5900940#ixzz6Yj7UcbFp

• Like 1

"That would be amazing, if true"  What would be amazing?

I know if the movie does well, Chevel's life will change drastically❗  You don't do a lead role with Anne Heche as your co-star & not be noticed & remembered.

Edited by Drew1903
10 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

"That would be amazing, if true"  What would be amazing?

I know if the movie does well, Chevel's life will change drastically❗  You don't do a lead role with Anne Heche as your co-star & not be noticed & remembered.

40 million viewers would be amazing. Does this really require an explanation? The press release didn’t exactly come from and impartial source, though. 

More 'attitude', how nice (not).  Your 1st line seemed to refer to something previously said and looking back in the thread, could not find what that was.  So was silly enough to ask, not expecting more 'attitude' (from you).

Certainly, that many viewers or more would be amazing & terrific.

4 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

More 'attitude', how nice (not).  Your 1st line seemed to refer to something previously said and looking back in the thread, could not find what that was.  So was silly enough to ask, not expecting more 'attitude' (from you).

Certainly, that many viewers or more would be amazing & terrific.

Dude, I have no idea WTF you’re talking about, and I’m not sure you do either. Just move on to the next thing. 

Edited by TeamAudra
26 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Dude, I have no idea WTF you’re talking about, and I’m not sure you do either. Just move on to the next thing. 

WOW, it does take a lot of strength not to react to your rubbish & rotten remarks.  Challenging tolerating the 'attitude' you display since it stinks.  And do not refer to me as "dude"❗ or any such term, my name and nothing else can be used... just to be polite.  (Try being polite and respectful, regardless of those things being unfamiliar to you, it too often seems).

Edited by Drew1903
4 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

WOW, it does take a lot of strength not to react to your rubbish & rotten remarks.  Challenging tolerating the 'attitude' you display since it stinks.  And do not refer to me as "dude"❗ or any such term, my name and nothing else can be used... just to be polite.  (Try being polite and respectful, regardless of those things being unfamiliar to you, it too often seems).

I don’t know what else to tell you, but I’m bored with this. 

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t know what else to tell you, but I’m bored with this. 

There is no need or reason for you telling me anything.  Well, except for maybe "I'm sorry", but it's known that won't be heard from you.

Be best you say nothing more, anyway.  And the break from you will be appreciate.

Just have a hard time with someone being rude, nasty & sounding like a smart-alec or pompous towards others.

Edited by Drew1903

Here’s an investor relations update from Hannover House on several items, including “Wildfire.” 

——-

WILDFIRE PRODUCTION

a).  Company has licensed the film with a Major Studio Partner;  details will be announced separately;

b).  Filming has resumed;

c).  Final "delivery" of completed film is expected on or about Nov. 30, 2020;

d).  Closed Set and Publicity Moratorium - under the terms of the studio distribution pact, we are not able to release SET PHOTOS, CASTING UPDATES or even social media posts about the final shooting days of "WILDFIRE" without their expressed, written and prior consent.

0NQIOIp.jpg

http://hannoverhousemovies.blogspot.com/2020/09/hannover-house-myflix-production.html?m=1

• Thanks 1

“I Fall To Pieces” - Patsy Cline 

Very nice. 

She wants another million Facebook views, and she’ll probably get it. BTW, “Harper Valley PTA” is on the verge of 2 million. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

Charlie Gillespie, Chevel's co-star in the Hair musical pitch, project posted a bunch of stuff including a great clip of one of Chevel's solos. Based on Chevel commenting that there needs to be a Berger and Sheila reunion, I'm assuming Charlie played Berger.

Chevel singing "I Believe in Love":

The cast singing "Age of Aquarius" on the first day of rehearsal:

Chevel is standing next to Charlie who's wearing the vest with the angel on the back in this video. There's also a full cast picture if you scroll through. 

• Like 1