idolforums.com
TeamAudra

***Chevel Shepherd Fan Thread***

5 minutes ago, Dany said:

We don't see anything Drew :giggle: here embedded.

Sure.  As I said, don't why it didn't imbed as expected.  And, that is why it, also, said, "Click 🖱👉THIS" 😁 Which is almost better than the imbedded tweet. And the link above it can , also, be seen.

Edited by Drew1903

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

So much better than backing tracks. 

ABSOLUTELY❗  And, YES, indeed 👍👍

It's great to see, too.

Edited by Drew1903

4 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

ABSOLUTELY❗  And, YES, indeed 👍👍 Great to see.

I mean, she just started playing a few months ago, and she’s already competent enough to make her covers sound better with the guitar. I’ve heard a couple snippets of her doing things of moderate difficulty. It wasn’t 100% there yet, but I can tell that she’ll be a kick ass guitar player, as long as she keeps working hard at it. And we will probably be surprised at how quickly it happens. 

Really shouldn't surprise.  She's the sort who has music in themselves, a natural & can pick up instruments in a snap.  But, yes, it is impressive when seeing someone like that/do that... and Chevel sure is one hell of an example❗

Edited by Drew1903

Went back for my second listen to catch my favorite performances again. I’m really impressed with her band as well. She found all of those people around Farmington? They are GOOD. 

Cool to see I'm not the only one with that thought.  Also, a lot of 'depth'... Keys, steel, bking vocals, fiddle, banjo, several instruments available... the overall result & potential is more dynamic. Keyboard player played guitar for House That Built Me. Kudos to the engineer, too❗

There are few things like GOOD Country pickers.  Some Bluegrass pickers can make some rock guitarists look rather silly 🤣

There were some particularly fun facial expressions, gestures or little dance moves and one specific time Chevel smiled at something that was priceless.

Anybody else catch it in  Snakes when the drummer hit the kick whilst hitting himself on the head with his drumstick? 🤣

Chevel sure does not come across as being new to any of this music/performance thing, at all.  Still, can't get over the huge, monstrous voice that comes out of her 😂

Anyway, it was great, both times 👏😁

Edited by Drew1903