***Chevel Shepherd Fan Thread***

So who whatching live :spaz:

Posted (edited)

Maybe it’s working now. We’ll see. 

Edited by TeamAudra

check the link iin your 

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

qpaZHw7.png

I connected with the link in the email when I bought the ticket now it keep doing the 2 way authentification :mad:

😤😤😤 it keep kicking me out I cannot Chromecast correctly on my big screen Fu 2 factor authentication.

Ok I think I got it this time. I have to cast the whole desktop and not just the tab which switch to the video only then kick me out. 👍

Posted (edited)

I'm enjoying it

So different without applause

Oh my, what a voice❗👍👍

Soon Chevel will be sitting on her hair 😂

A different experience watching a thing like this and no audience noise... reminds one of the sound of 1 hand clapping.

And can enjoy it a 2nd time, too.

Edited by Drew1903

Well, I still can't get in. I'm seeing similar reports on Facebook too. I was concerned about technical difficulties, and I should have gone with my initial gut instinct, and skipped it. They're going to need to figure out a way to make it up to the people having trouble. 

^ I understand keeping people from stealing the stream but they make this way too complicated and keep actual paying people from watching. Not a good way to get returning customer. 

4 minutes ago, Dany said:

^ I understand keeping people from stealing the stream but they make this way too complicated and keep actual paying people from watching. Not a good way to get returning customer. 

If you get kicked out twice, like I did, and try to go back in, it says you've used the maximum amount of plays. I also tried the double authentication code on my laptop. Doesn't work. 

Posted (edited)

The only way to rectify this is change it in the system to give unlimited access for the next few days, or a week to those who paid. Hopefully, they have the capability to do this. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Is it just me or the video is very dark. Other than that Chevel is good 🤩

Posted (edited)

They emailed me another code, so I’ll try it later. I don’t think that will be enough to fix this, because not everyone will go through the trouble of emailing SP Productions. Unlimited access for a few days is the only viable solution, IMO. Of course, that will also need to be communicated properly, so people know about it. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dany said:

So who is watching live? :spaz:

I did or was. 😀 And will, again.  BTW, technically, for myself, it was absolutely flawless & sounded great. The steps were a few, easy to follow instructions and simple to do. Brilliant offering performances this way. 

Edited by Drew1903

1 hour ago, Dany said:

Is it just me or the video is very dark. Other than that Chevel is good 🤩

There was a section of the stage that wasn't lit very well and cast shadows on Chevel's face when she stood there, but other than that the brightness seemed okay to me. 

Posted (edited)

These two are involved with Kenny Ortega’s “Hair” production, that Chevel was working on in February. Les was the lead in the Broadway musical in the 70s. They were watching Chevel’s concert tonight. So...recent follow and IG comments from Kenny Ortega, plus this. Could be something brewing here!

This from Feb. If you scroll, you’ll see a photo with Chevel. 

She’s in some of these photos too. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Posted (edited)

I, too, would say there is no question something is brewing.  And, Chevel sure as hell is being accurately noticed (appreciated) by important people.

Edited by Drew1903

Posted (edited)

The new link they sent me worked, and I just got done watching. Great job!

A few highlights for me.  Of course, she did a great job on the originals. There were a couple I hadn’t heard yet. 

For covers, here’s what stood out to me...

”Rainbow” - She always kills this. 

“Tennessee Whiskey” - She makes those runs look so easy, it blows me away every time. 

“Blue Moon of Kentucky” - There’s something about her voice on that song. It just fits. 

“Cupid’s Got a Shotgun” (the song that got her the blind audition) Because every now and then she reminds me that she has more power than I think she does. 

Last but not least...

”Tin Man” - Wow....this was unbelievably good...by far the best thing I’ve ever heard from her. If she can snip one performance  to post for everyone to hear, it should be that one. The one she posted a few months ago was good, but this was magical. She needs an original song like that one. 

I’ll watch again tomorrow just to hear “Tin Man” again. 

Edited by TeamAudra