Weekly Rank The Couples - DWTS 28 (Continued)

*Amanda

Luckily, I saved everything regarding this thread in a spreadsheet. I have rankings from all of the usuals except for Ariel and Rei, so if they still want to submit Week 8 rankings (include Kate!), I will accept them before I reveal the overall ranking for the week

In the meantime, rank the Top 6 (and rejoice that we get a week off of having to rank S**n next week).

Week 9 rankings are due Monday, November 18 at 8:00 PM EST. (!)

-Please no strategic rankings. This isn't a game, so don't rank a popular couple low just to help out your favorites.

-Please include the eliminated couple in your ranking.

Edited by gabegir45

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Ally & Sasha - grown a lot over the season, super fun/sweet & had two amazing routines last night. Can't believe they're in the top 5, but so happy about it!

2. Kel & Witney - also a team of great underdogs, the improvement from the first 3 weeks up to now is super impressive. Successfully played the Jesus card to alienate S**n's Christian fanbase, we love a strategic icon <3

3. James & Emma - 2x mirrorball champ Emma Slater is coming :wub:

4. Hannah & Alan - that Tango was exactly what I've been waiting to see from them! Honestly a very high #4, this group is just so iconic that I'm happy for all of them :wub: Also takes the title for 'Most Disgusted Reaction to S**n' of the season.

5. Lauren & Gleb - really needs two great dances next week as I think that's what she needs to push through to the finals. But they've warmed on me for sure!

6. S**n & Lindsay/Jenna - bye :wub: :wub:

Edited by ImSomebody

1. Ally & Sasha — since strong disapproval from some people here fires me up, she’s become my favorite until she’s gone.

2. Hannah & Alan — but I still like her.

3. Lauren & Gleb — and I like her too.

4. James & Emma — sorry, James fans. I just like the others above him more than her.

5. Kel & Witney — he’s my least favorite one now that Frankenstein (aka Sean) is gone. But I still like him.

6. Frankenstein & Lindsay/Jenna — FINALLY! :w00twave:

1. Ally & Sasha

2. Hannah & Alan

3. Kel & Witney

4. James & Emma

5. Lauren & Gleb

6. Lindsay's partner

Do you still want to rank for week 8? I can't remember if you did before IDF erased everything because I don't have it listed in my spreadsheet. :unsure:

Week 8 (12 votes)

1. James & Emma (=) - 2.5

2. Ally & Sasha (=) - 2.7

3. Hannah & Alan (+2) - 3.4

4. Kel & Witney (=) - 3.6

5. Kate & Pasha (-2) - 3.9

6. Lauren & Gleb (=) - 5.0

7. Sean & Lindsay (+1) - 7.0

Week 9 (11 votes)

1. Ally & Sasha (+1) - 2.2

2. James & Emma (-1) - 2.1

3. Hannah & Alan (=) - 2.7

4. Kel & Witney (=) - 3.2

5. Lauren & Gleb (+1) - 4.1

6. Sean & Lindsay (+1) - 6.0

Week 10 rankings will go until Monday, November 25th at 8:00 PM EST. (!)

-Please no strategic rankings. This isn't a game, so don't rank a popular couple low just to help out your favorites.

-Please include the eliminated couple in your ranking.

1. Ally & Sasha - an absolute sweetheart who doesn’t deserve to be at the center of the negativity. Obviously 4th place but hope she has an amazing final.

2. Kel & Witney - delivered an incredible Contemporary tonight. Easily most improved of the season and would love to see an underdog win.

3. Hannah & Alan - got screwed in her scores tonight but glad to see it didn’t affect her votes. Great shot at winning this and I’m excited for their Freestyle.

4. James & Emma - really didn’t see this season ending in a way that wasn’t him winning. My heart goes out to him and his family.

5. Lauren & Gleb - I’ve grown on her but feel she’d be an underwhelming winner. Hopefully she can have a good final.