Jake Hoot 12.58%

Ricky Duran 11.6%

Will Breman 7.47%

Joana Martinez 7.35%

Kat Hammock 3.77%

Hello Sunday 3.02%

Marybeth Byrd 1.96%

Shane Q 0.72%

I’d imagine this is more accurate due to its past credibility but I’m hoping it’s not

MJs Big Blog Poll at 6PM EST

Kat Hammock - Team Blake Shelton - You're Still the One 32.94%

Katie Kadan - Team John Legend - Rolling in the Deep 14.72%

Rose Short - Team Gwen Stefani - God's Country 14.42%

Ricky Duran - Team Blake Shelton - Born Under a Bad Sign 11.6%

Jake Hoot - Team Kelly Clarkson - That Ain't My Truck 9.36%

Will Breman - Team John Legend - My Body 6.63%

Marybeth Byrd - Team John Legend - Lose You to Love Me 4.58%

Hello Sunday - Team Kelly Clarkson - Stone Cold 3.02%

Joana Martinez - Team Gwen Stefani - Impossible 1.75%

Shane Q - Team Kelly Clarkson - Caribbean Queen 0.97%

Other than the usual Kat inflation I’d bet MJs will probably be the most accurate but it’s a lot of wishful thinking.

Edited by Agenator333

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marybeth should be fine, its just Itunes that's being weird based on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram numbers.

She’s probably anywhere from 5-7 in votes. Her Facebook numbers are mixed. The poor view/like ratio two weeks in a row is concerning. I think she’ll make it through, though.

She’s probably anywhere from 5-7 in votes. Her Facebook numbers are mixed. The poor view/like ratio two weeks in a row is concerning. I think she’ll make it through, though.

Marybeth and Will are two of the contestants left whom I'm absolutely sure are gone next week if they don't leave this week. I also think that Marybeth will be fine, but with Will, it's feeling a bit sketchy.

She's probably anywhere from 5-7 in votes. Her Facebook numbers are mixed. The poor view/like ratio two weeks in a row is concerning. I think she'll make it through, though.
:yes: The real mystery for me is Kat. I get that her fans spam the MJ polls, but she goes from #1 at MJ to #7 in the TV Line poll. Where do you think she ranks? Wild guess?

:yes: The real mystery for me is Kat. I get that her fans spam the MJ polls, but she goes from #1 at MJ to #7 in the TV Line poll. Where do you think she ranks? Wild guess?

There’s a chance Kat could be in the B3, but I think it’s more likely that she’s 5-7th, along with Marybeth. Like you said, she has the power of Team Blake behind her.

Edited by TeamAudra

There's a chance Kat could be in the B3, but I think it's more likely that she's 5-7th, along with Marybeth. Like you said, she has the power of Team Blake behind her.
If she's only a midpacker at this stage and on Team Blake, it's not that great. Where does that leave Ricky? Is he the Blakers' TCO then? Or has Blake's army defected to Kelly's camp and Hoot?

If she's only a midpacker at this stage and on Team Blake, it's not that great. Where does that leave Ricky? Is he the Blakers' TCO then? Or has Blake's army defected to Kelly's camp and Hoot?

I think Ricky is on an upward trajectory. The numbers clearly show it. Blake stans have probably come to grips with the fact that he’s his best shot. Unlike Gyth and Kirk, I don’t expect Ricky to sh-t the bed. He’s pretty good.

I think Ricky is on an upward trajectory. The numbers clearly show it. Blake stans have probably come to grips with the fact that he's his best shot. Unlike Gyth and Kirk, I don't expect Ricky to sh-t the bed. He's pretty good.

Yeah, Ricky is no Gyth lol. I skipped the season Kirk was on, but I heard things, and I can imagine :whistling:

Combining all 13 social media metrics from FB, Twitter, IG, YT, Google and iTunes (ranking posted on the previous pages and iTunes thread), I counted the number of times a contestant landed in the Bottom 4 and here are their numbers:

Shane - 13

Joana - 10

Hello Sunday - 9

Marybeth - 5

Will - 5

Jake - 4

Ricky - 3

Kat - 2

Rose - 1

Katie - 0

I think Kat is over-represented on social media while Jake and Ricky are under-represented. Based on the numbers above, with minor adjustments, the combined metrics seem to point to the following "predictions" --

Bottom 3: Shane, Joana and Hello Sunday

MAY land in the bottom 3: Marybeth, Will or Kat

Safe: Katie, Rose, Ricky, Jake

Edited by season1

Bottom 3: Shane, Joana and Hello Sunday

MAY land in the bottom 3: Marybeth, Will or Kat

Safe: Katie, Rose, Ricky, Jake

HS have escaped the bottom when they belonged there, so not convinced they'll be B3 tonight. But if they are, they'll probably get the IS anyway.

Kat's situation in MJ's poll is weird. She was 7th at 7am and she was 1st at 7.20 am.

Guess what? You can vote as many times as you want. I just tried it. Just refresh the page and vote again. What a joke. That’s one of many reasons these polls should be mostly ignored.

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-top-10-polls-vote.htm

Edited by TeamAudra

Guess what? You can vote as many times as you want. I just tried it. Just refresh the page and vote again. What a joke. That’s one of many reasons these polls should be mostly ignored.

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-top-10-polls-vote.htm

No, you get this message when you attempt to vote again “ Thank you, we have already counted your vote.”

No, you get this message when you attempt to vote again “ Thank you, we have already counted your vote.”

You’re right. I did that on my phone and missed that. Regardless, if that individual is correct, someone still figured out a way to hack it.

You’re right. I did that on my phone and missed that. Regardless, if that individual is correct, someone still figured out a way to hack it.

Yeah they’re probably has to be some way around it because I can’t see how Kat can come first in one poll and seventh in another :no:

There's nothing stealth about Kat's fans :P

Yeah, what I meant is that we need to always assume TB contestants have more support than the numbers indicate. They tend to sneak up on everyone toward the end.

Edited by TeamAudra

Yeah, what I meant is that we need to always assume TB contestants have more support than the numbers indicate. They tend to sneak up on everyone toward the end.

Not discarding the possibility that Blake could take 2 into the finals. If he only takes one, better be Ricky. :angry: