idolforums.com
Alex95

Alex Watches The Challenge (Watching Rivals II)

Rivals II cast:

Wes & CT - #Bless I actually like them both! Damn they could be a killer pair really hoping for the best with them.

Diem & Aneesa - Omg I forgot about their blowup on The Duel :dead:. Love this pairing, praying they last the whole season!!!

Zach & Trey - Lol is this really a rivalry? They had like the smallest fight. Maybe I’ll form an opinion on Trey this time around.

Jessica & Anastasia - Newbies. Jessica was hilarious in her opening confessional though :dead:

Derek & Robb - The loml Robb is back :wub:. I’ve got my money on them being the first boots tho lol they don’t have relationships here really based on what BOTS showed me.

Paula & Emily - Why do they keeping handing Paula the strongest girls???

Ty & Leroy - Looking forward to seeing Leroy again! Tired of Ty still don’t like him.

Naomi & Cooke - Newbies? Oh they fought over Leroy lol fun.

Preston & Knight - Yikes, sorry Preston.

Jemmye & Camila - Oh lmao I forgot about that fight! This team will be a trainwreck!

Tyrie & Dunbar - Imagine how tired we are. These two need to give it up...plz!

Sarah & Trishelle - OMG QUEENSSSS. Trishelle getting the strongest girl I’M EATING GOOD.

Jordan & Marlon - Ahhh Jordan! So curious to see what baby Jordan is like! I know Marlon’s a bicon so I stan.

Nany & Jonna - Don’t remember this rivalry. Should be a strong team though!

Theresa & Jasmine - Glad to see them both back! I think they could do shockingly well.

Frank & Johnny - “Beef on Twitter”????? This is complete and utter bullsh*t and just an excuse to give these monsters a strong chance of winning. F*ck these producers.

50 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Paula & Emily - Why do they keeping handing Paula the strongest girls???

Producer shenanigans. To try and help their fave Paula win.

51 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Sarah & Trishelle - OMG QUEENSSSS. Trishelle getting the strongest girl I’M EATING GOOD.

Emily >>>>>> Sarah. Emily is the most dominant woman besides Evelyn and Laurel. Those three are considered the Holy Trinity, with Sarah, Camila, and Cara Maria falling below them. But yes, Trishelle getting Sarah was a benefit to her.

52 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Jordan & Marlon - Ahhh Jordan! So curious to see what baby Jordan is like!

LOL. Baby Jordan = Current Jordan. A piece of shit.

52 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Frank & Johnny - “Beef on Twitter”????? This is complete and utter bullsh*t and just an excuse to give these monsters a strong chance of winning. F*ck these producers.

At least you have seen the light! LOL.

10 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Producer shenanigans. To try and help their fave Paula win.

Emily >>>>>> Sarah. Emily is the most dominant woman besides Evelyn and Laurel. Those three are considered the Holy Trinity, with Sarah, Camila, and Cara Maria falling below them. But yes, Trishelle getting Sarah was a benefit to her.

LOL. Baby Jordan = Current Jordan. A piece of shit.

At least you have seen the light! LOL.

Lol the producer's pulling strings is not new to me :dead:. Just calling it how I see it.

Neither Sarah nor Emily have won yet so I'm not completely over the moon about either. I think Evelyn's the strongest girl I've seen so far.

Well since I like Current!Jordan I should be good with Baby!Jordan :giggle:

Posted (edited)

Yeah Jordan hasn't changed much😂 so either you like him or you don't like him there's not much in between there.

Edited by QueenKalie

Not sure how much you know about Jordan but he's horrid. Called one of his black (female) roommates on his season of RW the n word (hard R) multiple times, spit on her, danced around her mocking her making monkey noises, grabbed her by her neck etc all during an altercation. He's racist Trumpie trash

and LOL at you catching on the reaches the producers do to pair john with a strong competitor, something they do QUITE often.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, spazzoid said:

Not sure how much you know about Jordan but he's horrid. Called one of his black (female) roommates on his season of RW the n word (hard R) multiple times, spit on her, danced around her mocking her making monkey noises, grabbed her by her neck etc all during an altercation. He's racist Trumpie trash

and LOL at you catching on the reaches the producers do to pair john with a strong competitor, something they do QUITE often.

No I didn't know all that! Obviously that's all disappointing, but also not all that surprising since I feel like half the challengers have some racist or homophobic real world origin story lol (I'm still 🙉 when I think about what I heard Ashley did on her Real World season). Hopefully he's grown since then, but he seems like someone pretty set his ways. I'm mainly a Tori stan though and just tolerate Jordan as he's connect to her :haha:

Sis I've been noticing this since Battle of the Sexes when the guys won after cheating off the girls puzzle :broken: 

Edited by Alex95

Preston and Wes not doing the Gay Challenge. Pathetic. So glad they're getting a penalty next episode :wub: 

“She may not be a racist but she’s stupid”

Lmao Aneesa’s assessment of Trishelle that’s exactly what I was gonna day :lmao:. Her black and Jewish thing moreso made no sense than was something I was offended by lol.

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

HE KNOWS HOW I FEEL ABOUT KETCHUP!!!!!!!!!!

Hilarious moment tbh.

4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Oh sorry Trashelle* lmaooooo I love Aneesa!

Aneesa + Trashelle fight is iconic.

Zach and Trey got Laurel’d holy crap! Well I guess they did it first. But still! Wowwwww. I thought they were a lock for the finals they were doing so well!