Alex Watched The Challenge

Alex95

Rivals II cast:

Wes & CT - #Bless I actually like them both! Damn they could be a killer pair really hoping for the best with them.

Diem & Aneesa - Omg I forgot about their blowup on The Duel :dead:. Love this pairing, praying they last the whole season!!!

Zach & Trey - Lol is this really a rivalry? They had like the smallest fight. Maybe I’ll form an opinion on Trey this time around.

Jessica & Anastasia - Newbies. Jessica was hilarious in her opening confessional though :dead:

Derek & Robb - The loml Robb is back :wub:. I’ve got my money on them being the first boots tho lol they don’t have relationships here really based on what BOTS showed me.

Paula & Emily - Why do they keeping handing Paula the strongest girls???

Ty & Leroy - Looking forward to seeing Leroy again! Tired of Ty still don’t like him.

Naomi & Cooke - Newbies? Oh they fought over Leroy lol fun.

Preston & Knight - Yikes, sorry Preston.

Jemmye & Camila - Oh lmao I forgot about that fight! This team will be a trainwreck!

Tyrie & Dunbar - Imagine how tired we are. These two need to give it up...plz!

Sarah & Trishelle - OMG QUEENSSSS. Trishelle getting the strongest girl I’M EATING GOOD.

Jordan & Marlon - Ahhh Jordan! So curious to see what baby Jordan is like! I know Marlon’s a bicon so I stan.

Nany & Jonna - Don’t remember this rivalry. Should be a strong team though!

Theresa & Jasmine - Glad to see them both back! I think they could do shockingly well.

Frank & Johnny - “Beef on Twitter”????? This is complete and utter bullsh*t and just an excuse to give these monsters a strong chance of winning. F*ck these producers.

50 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Paula & Emily - Why do they keeping handing Paula the strongest girls???

Producer shenanigans. To try and help their fave Paula win.

51 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Sarah & Trishelle - OMG QUEENSSSS. Trishelle getting the strongest girl I’M EATING GOOD.

Emily >>>>>> Sarah. Emily is the most dominant woman besides Evelyn and Laurel. Those three are considered the Holy Trinity, with Sarah, Camila, and Cara Maria falling below them. But yes, Trishelle getting Sarah was a benefit to her.

52 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Jordan & Marlon - Ahhh Jordan! So curious to see what baby Jordan is like!

LOL. Baby Jordan = Current Jordan. A piece of shit.

52 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Frank & Johnny - “Beef on Twitter”????? This is complete and utter bullsh*t and just an excuse to give these monsters a strong chance of winning. F*ck these producers.

At least you have seen the light! LOL.

10 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Producer shenanigans. To try and help their fave Paula win.

Emily >>>>>> Sarah. Emily is the most dominant woman besides Evelyn and Laurel. Those three are considered the Holy Trinity, with Sarah, Camila, and Cara Maria falling below them. But yes, Trishelle getting Sarah was a benefit to her.

LOL. Baby Jordan = Current Jordan. A piece of shit.

At least you have seen the light! LOL.

Lol the producer's pulling strings is not new to me :dead:. Just calling it how I see it.

Neither Sarah nor Emily have won yet so I'm not completely over the moon about either. I think Evelyn's the strongest girl I've seen so far.

Well since I like Current!Jordan I should be good with Baby!Jordan :giggle:

Not sure how much you know about Jordan but he's horrid. Called one of his black (female) roommates on his season of RW the n word (hard R) multiple times, spit on her, danced around her mocking her making monkey noises, grabbed her by her neck etc all during an altercation. He's racist Trumpie trash

and LOL at you catching on the reaches the producers do to pair john with a strong competitor, something they do QUITE often.

4 hours ago, spazzoid said:

Not sure how much you know about Jordan but he's horrid. Called one of his black (female) roommates on his season of RW the n word (hard R) multiple times, spit on her, danced around her mocking her making monkey noises, grabbed her by her neck etc all during an altercation. He's racist Trumpie trash

and LOL at you catching on the reaches the producers do to pair john with a strong competitor, something they do QUITE often.

No I didn't know all that! Obviously that's all disappointing, but also not all that surprising since I feel like half the challengers have some racist or homophobic real world origin story lol (I'm still 🙉 when I think about what I heard Ashley did on her Real World season). Hopefully he's grown since then, but he seems like someone pretty set his ways. I'm mainly a Tori stan though and just tolerate Jordan as he's connect to her :haha:

Sis I've been noticing this since Battle of the Sexes when the guys won after cheating off the girls puzzle :broken: 

Edited by Alex95

“She may not be a racist but she’s stupid”

Lmao Aneesa’s assessment of Trishelle that’s exactly what I was gonna day :lmao:. Her black and Jewish thing moreso made no sense than was something I was offended by lol.

Challenge24Logo.jpg

Definitely a step back from last season, this season did feel like a return to the same old sh*t. I really don't care about Johnny, Wes, and CT's dick measuring contest sorry. I also wasn't really a fan of the twist of the men voting on women and vice versa? They have no stakes in each other's games really. I think the show is veeeeeery lucky that the main alliances were forced to turn on each other based on who won and lost challenges. The voting was pretty shocking and entertaining thanks to the messiness of the cast, but there's no reason why it should've actually been good. On the plus side, I did appreciate a competitive endgame. The fodder all leaving first (besides Preston & Knight) did make things pretty exciting. It's rare where you see only the best teams in the finale so that was pretty cool. As far as the challenges go...meh. I hated most of the eliminations tbh, especially the ones they used twice. The blindfolded stick battle, the cutting rope elimination, and the smashing through roofs eliminations were really boring to watch and I don't think tested the team's abilities as well as they were hoping. The basketball elimination was kinda cool and the ringing the bell one. Back to negatives, I felt most of the rivalries were forced. Preston & Knight clearly hated each other, as did early boots Sarah & Trishelle and Dunbar & Tyrie. Otherwise, it just seems like people who had some minor differences that could easily work together. Which is pretty meh who cares.

Season Ranking:
The Inferno

Battle of the Seasons (2012)
The Inferno III
The Gauntlet
The Duel

Cutthroat

Fresh Meat II

Battle of the Sexes
The Gauntlet II

Rivals
Fresh Meat

The Inferno II

Battle of the Seasons

Battle of the Exes

Rivals II

The Ruins

The Duel II
Battle of the Sexes II
The Gauntlet III
The Island

The men were actually super boring overall. I'm usually prepared to just call the men trash, but CT and Knight were probably the trashiest. Inoffensive at best I'd call them, which is pretty par for the course for the season.

1. Derek & Robb - The only team with no negatives ❤️. After winning the first elimination I really expected a cute underdog story! But then their friends threw them into a second straight elimination and they got beat by Preston & Knight lollllllll. I still want Robb to [censored] me.

2. Jordan & Marlon - Fell in love with Marlon instantly. He kinda disappeared towards the second half of the season as Jordan became the main character in the pair, but I still love him! Jordan I still like fight me :)). He's really no worse than the other egomaniacs on the show lmao. His showmances with Jonna & Sarah were kind of bland, but meh. Hardly a sin. Jordan flopping on giving his word out and taking it back was kinda funny.

3. Leroy & Ty - Leroy has a lot of charisma and just naturally fun and entertaining. I did not get him in WOTW1 at all, but I get it now after a few seasons with him. Ty was irrelevant which is just the best thing he could possibly do.

4. Dunbar & Tyrie - I can't believe I'm putting them this high???? I just have no more options. Their temper tantrum when they were eliminated was cringe, but also kinda lolzy. I love how pathetic they both are at this show and how much they embarrass themselves through the years. God it kills me Dunbar got that Cutthroat win.

5. Zach & Trey - One of the most shocking eliminations I've ever seen. Zach was an ass this season (shocker) and him getting dq'd was hilarious. His meltdown over missing his niece's birth was the weirdest meltdown ever.

6. CT & Wes - Elevated by that scene where they drag Johnny to filth. Wes was meh which is a disappointing showing for him but whatever. CT was such a dick he made my blood boil. He played Diem hard and I was sooooo #TeamDiem during her meltdown there. F*ck him!

7. Preston & Knight - I think I like Preston...? I just really can't stand Knight, I think he is one of the biggest pieces of sh*t to ever do the show and that's saying something. He just disgusts me. He thrives on being obnoxious and controversial.

8. Johnny & Frank - I think this was far from either of their most offensive seasons (and Johnny was completely righteous about CT the whole time) but they still had the most negative contributions out of all the guys I think with the least amount of positives. Frank backstabbing Jonna and then playing victim was gross. Johnny just sucks in general. So yeah...last place.

I like a lot of the women individually, but no one really popped this season.

1. Aneesa & Diem - Duh. Aneesa's takedown of Trashelle was legendary. And this is my favorite Diem appearance since Fresh Meat. She was everything I loved about her in Fresh Meat elevated up a notch. Inspirational cancer storyline, cocky overdog storyline taking over the game, epic flameout and meltdown after losing control. "Right now there's people celebrating that shouldn't be celebrating. They shouldn't be here, I'm sorry, I. Want. To. Beat. Cooke and Cara Maria in a final so bad...SOOOOO BAD...I wanted them in that jungle. I DO NOT like Cooke and it makes me so angry someone THAT elitest and that arrogant and egotistical is in the final! It makes me angry. And I would love to be in that final and beat her! I would love it! And be like HAHHH *crazy eyes* YOU LOST!!! I wanted that so bad!!!" That was just part of her epic meltdown that led to her railroading through Cooke, Cara Maria, Camila, Jemmye, CT, and kind of Wes. One of my favorite Challenge episodes ever now thanks to Diem. And she was like...70% righteous. Like okay, maybe the Cooke & CM stuff was crazy, but she was right on the money about Camila, Jemmye, and CT.

2. Camila & Jemmye - Toxic chicks who bond over their toxic exes :wub:. I think they were almost always in the right on that house so that's pretty impressive. And Jemmye's ketchup meltdown was one of my favorite moments of the season. This is the most I've liked Camila since Cutthroat, and Jemmye's 2 for 2 now so I'm definitely a fan of her.

3. Jonna & Nany - I still generally like them both! Jonna is quite possibly the hottest girl in Challenge history and I'm noticing it more and more (side-note: very odd how they literally just never addressed her and Zach breaking up I guess). They were underdog queens and they deserved better than Frank's friendship. At least they have each other ❤️.

4. Cara Maria & Cooke (& Naomi)  - I'm trying to figure out if I can't get into Cara Maria because of how I know she turns out so I'm not buying her storyline or if it's because she's kind of bland and just in a constant underdog situation because of how annoying she is and I can't really blame the others for not getting along with her. I think it's a little of both. I'm just not buying this storyline they're selling me. Cooke was really strong and single-handedly dragged that team to second place. Naomi was sweet enough for those two seconds we saw her. This is still a good placement for them as I realized I was rooting for them more than I ever realized when I was really excited they won that final challenge and didn't have to do another jungle.

5. Jasmine & Theresa - So I've decided Theresa annoys me. I haven't figured out why I feel this way yet...I need another season maybe to figure it out or get one back over. I continue to be a huge Jasmine fan! She's a natural in the confessionals. I don't dislike this pair or anything, I just liked the others more.

6. Paula & Emily - Paula is officially boring! I'm so happy for her! It's been a long journey for her to reach boringness and I'm glad it's happened for her. Emily's boring too, but that's nothing new. They did have a good penultimate episode when they convinced Jordan & Marlon to vote for Jemmye & Camila over them, I still have no idea how they pulled that move off.

7. Anastasia & Jessica - Fell in love with Jessica immediately, we must see her again! Loads of potential there. Anastasia was highkey pathetic and painful to watch. No interest in seeing her again.

8. Sarah & Trishelle - As fun as Trishelle was during her short stint, I can't help but be disappointed because I truly unironically enjoyed her until she showed her ass here. Maybe I'm boo boo the fool, but I took her more seriously than a trainwreck contestant. And though she always had her ~moments~ I expected more from her. Sarah...you just gotta feel bad for her at this point. It's almost hilarious how terrible her luck is with partners.

Free Agents is next! Coming tomorrow maybe...

53 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

4. Cara Maria & Cooke (& Naomi)  - I'm trying to figure out if I can't get into Cara Maria because of how I know she turns out so I'm not buying her storyline or if it's because she's kind of bland and just in a constant underdog situation because of how annoying she is and I can't really blame the others for not getting along with her. I think it's a little of both. I'm just not buying this storyline they're selling me. Cooke was really strong and single-handedly dragged that team to second place.

It's because you know how she turns out in the end. She was the fan favorite for many, many years because her underdog story was actually genuine, and most of the cast members hated her because she was weird + different. Both on and off the show. Cara Maria has always been on the whiny side, and she has admitted to having a terrible whiny side to her + being a very socially awkward only child. So I totally understand why not everybody loves her and I do not think she is everybody's cup of tea, but Rivals II is a perfect example of a lot of the women disliking her for no real reason? Rivals I as well tbh. It's hard to watch how rootable she was back then because I just wish she had stayed that way. LOL.

Cooke is a one-and-done, as she started a professional soccer career. She is one of the cast members that the fandom has always wished was available for more seasons!

Edited by Deeee

51 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I just really can't stand Knight, I think he is one of the biggest pieces of sh*t to ever do the show and that's saying something. He just disgusts me. He thrives on being obnoxious and controversial.

Agreed. He was hard to watch on The Real World as well. The only good thing he ever did on the show was slap Frank in the face. Yet he was loved by everybody on the cast for the most part. Strange. RIP though.

9 hours ago, Alex95 said:

4. Cara Maria & Cooke (& Naomi)  - I'm trying to figure out if I can't get into Cara Maria because of how I know she turns out so I'm not buying her storyline or if it's because she's kind of bland and just in a constant underdog situation because of how annoying she is and I can't really blame the others for not getting along with her. I think it's a little of both. I'm just not buying this storyline they're selling me. Cooke was really strong and single-handedly dragged that team to second place. Naomi was sweet enough for those two seconds we saw her. This is still a good placement for them as I realized I was rooting for them more than I ever realized when I was really excited they won that final challenge and didn't have to do another jungle.

For what its worth I never liked Cara Maria. She certainly is a 100% worse now than she was before that's definitely true but I was never rooting for her. I wasn't actively rooting against her back in the day like I am now but I was never a fan.