Alex Watched The Challenge

Alex95

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Oh new team...

Team Fresh Meat - Brandon, Cara Maria, Eric, Camila - Camila?????? Wasn't she on Cutthroat first LOL. Here for Brandon as always :wub:. Eric and Cara Maria........we'll see

Another fun fact:

Team Sydney - consisting of Cohutta, Isaac, KellyAnne, and Ashli - was casted for the season. They were at the airport on departure day, and rumor has it that Isaac did something (brought illicit stuff to the airport perhaps?) and they were removed from the season last minute.

Hence the introduction of Team Fresh Meat that contains Camila, the racist who did not even appear on a Fresh Meat season. LOL.

Edited by Deeee

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

Another fun fact:

Team Sydney - consisting of Cohutta, Isaac, KellyAnne, and Ashli - was casted for the season. They were at the airport on departure day, and rumor has it that Isaac did something (brought illicit stuff to the airport perhaps?) and they were removed from the season last minute.

Hence the introduction of Team Fresh Meat that contains Camila, the racist who did not even appear on a Fresh Meat season. LOL.

ROBBED LEGENDS NOOOOO 😭. I've been waiting for Ashli since The Island!

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

ROBBED LEGENDS NOOOOO 😭. I've been waiting for Ashli since The Island!

One of the biggest what if's in The Challenge history! Everybody is really bummed about this event. Team Sydney would have really changed the course of the game.

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Alright let's take a look at the Battle of the Seasons cast!

Real World Back to San Diego - Ashley, Zach, Sam, Frank - Welp here comes Zach! All newbies though again.

Ashley K is probably the hottest girl that's ever been on the show 😍  especially post boob job(which wasn't till recently)

Challenge23Logo.jpg

This season was legendary, I haven't loved a season like this in so long. If the ending was better it had potential to be my favorite ever....okay no nothing's ever beating The Inferno lol, but it was close! What a breath of fresh air. All the "legends" were gone in the first four episodes. Sarah was like the biggest name left after episode 5. Everyone else was forming their own stories, creating new drama, creating new drama, it was so fresh! The format was AMAZING. I loved seeing a bunch of small teams and the dynamics it created. Especially with only two of them going in and two of them sticking around if they lose half their team (especially when it leaves us with a team of Dustin & Trishelle or Danny & Melinda :dead:). I love the power team choosing what kind of elimination is being played. I wish it wasn't just the same four games, but I love the strategy behind that, and that it would come off the board once it's used. There were a few really good elimination battles this season (I'm still shook over CJ vs. Zach). There was drama every. single. episode. A few lines were crossed that were gross, but I mean it's a trashy MTV show so it's inevitable. I was hooked to the screen every single second. I loved how the alliances shaped. San Diego and Cancun forming a power alliance, Brooklyn's underdog story, Vegas the wildcard, St. Thomas looking fro attention. The Austin and FM slaughter was a biiiiit boring, but not too bad because of all the craziness happening. Just a near perfect season all around. I would genuinely call it as close to perfection as humanly possible if Vegas or Brooklyn won in the end.

Season Ranking:
The Inferno

Battle of the Seasons (2012)
The Inferno III
The Gauntlet
The Duel

Cutthroat

Fresh Meat II

Battle of the Sexes
The Gauntlet II

Rivals
Fresh Meat

The Inferno II

Battle of the Seasons

Battle of the Exes

The Ruins

The Duel II
Battle of the Sexes II
The Gauntlet III
The Island

Some really interesting and unique characters this season.

1. Team Brooklyn (Devyn>Sarah>JD>Chet) - I toyed between this team and my second one, but I loved this underdog story too much not to put them number one. Devyn is AMAZING. What a star, I need her in like 10 more seasons. Absolutely hysterical in the confessionals! A lazy, glam QUEEN in the most random showmance I've ever seen in my life! Sarah was pretty likable this time around. I love the way she fell for Alton and then dumped his ass because he was pathetic. JD is hot and pretty chill. Chet annoyed me if I'm being honest and was a dick to Devyn in the final, but not bad enough to tank this team. So robbed :broken:.

2. Team Las Vegas (Nany>Trishelle>Dustin>Alton) - I'm obsessed with my top three on this team! I just hate Alton so much that I ranked them below Brooklyn. Nany was a goddess and confirmed my current love for her. She had to put up with a lotta bullsh*t between Knight, Frank, Trishelle, and she came out the other end looking flawless! Trishelle's return was long overdue, but well worth the wait. She delivers her best performance ever, brought the drama in a major way with no uncomfortable drama, and pulls off an amazing strategic move when she lets Nany go into the elimination with Alton instead of her. Praying we get more Trishelle content soon! Dustin's a natural in the confessionals and he was really righteous and cool all season along. I was just so obsessed with his trainwreck relationship with Trishelle. Alton never should've come out there. Oh no people are getting drunk and behaving inappropriately, what did you expect dude?! And I'm convinced he threw that elimination and f*cked Nany over, so disappointed in him. He was a self-righteous prick.

3. Team Austin (Melinda>Danny>Lacey>Wes) - These guys being the legends was pretty hilarious to me. Melinda & Danny running marriage boot camp for Jemmye & Knight was a fun storyline, as was the two of them being stuck together. Idk I just enjoyed them all. Lacey was adorable and I hope we see more of her. Wes was fine, but I just enjoyed the other three more!

4. Team St. Thomas (Maria>Robb>Laura>Trey) - Marie and Robb were icons imo and would've been higher if not dragged down by Laura and Trey. Marie and Robb were lowkey crazy in the best possible way. After they lost Trey & Laura, they just got drunk and dragged bitches every single week. Also Robb might be the challenger I'm most attracted to ever. Trey & Laura were wallpaper. Trey's storyline of not wanting to be the villain was so weird because he didn't do anything...? Idk I didn't get it.

5. Team Cancun (CJ>Jasmine>Jonna>Derek) - CJ I loved. His revenge storyline with Wes was great along with his crush on Ashley which gave us that hilarious fake letter storyline. I can't believe he almost beat Zach in that physical elimination too! What an icon. Jasmine was great this season. One of the most sane people...? And it was admirable how she volunteered in Jonna's place for that elimination. I loved Jonna at the beginning as the leader of Cancun. But then she got in a showmance with Zach and I got bored. Derek was really trying to be relevant and I wasn't buying it.

6. Team Fresh Meat (Brandon>Cara Maria>Camila>Eric) - I say it every season, Brandon deserved better. Please give him an individual season! I'm begging you all! Cara Maria was fine I guess. Didn't do much one way or the other. Camila annoyed me, but then my heart broke for at her elimination with how badly she wanted to stay. Devyn deserves better than Eric. He treated her poorly and he treated his team poorly. He sucks at challenges, I'm over his storyline of sucking at everything.

7. Team New Orleans (Jemmye>Preston>McKenzie>Knight) - I toyed with putting them in last, but I really liked Jemmye! She was fun and fiery. She was insanely loyal and steadfast in her convictions and also not afraid to call her friends out when they f*ck up. I've heard of her so I assume she's a big name and we'll see a lot more of her. I really rooted for Preston and his underdog story. He doesn't have a lot of potential, but I want to like him. McKenzie was easily the most irrelevant person this season. Knight was a piece of sh*t and I hate him. I got douche chills from him from the very first episode and I was completely right. Disgusting to Nany.

8. Team San Diego (Ashley>Sam>Zach>Frank) - Trash! Ashley was fine I guess. Boring, but I'll take boring over what everyone else gave me. Sam I did feel bad for her! The way here team treated her was awful. But me feeling bad for her doesn't equal me stanning her. Maybe it's unfair of me, but I just wanted her to give up on them in the final and screw them all over. Zach sucked. Frank was a monster.

Gonna be hard to top this! Rivals II next. Lemme make some guesses...Wes & CJ, Johnny & CT, Frank & Dustin, Darrell & Brad, Cara Maria & Camila. Idk I'm getting lazy lol.

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

The Inferno

Battle of the Seasons (2012)
The Inferno III
The Gauntlet

Battle of the Seasons (2012) is an iconic season. Would I place it above The Gauntlet? NO. But I also would not place The Inferno III above the masterpiece that is The Gauntlet. 

I am so glad you loved this season, as it really was a massive breath of fresh air. 

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

She delivers her best performance ever, brought the drama in a major way with no uncomfortable drama, and pulls off an amazing strategic move when she lets Nany go into the elimination with Alton instead of her. Praying we get more Trishelle content soon!

Trishelle had a glorious return. So random, but so iconic. One of my favorite individual challenge seasons from any cast member. Just stay tuned for the extra content...LOL.

10 hours ago, Deeee said:

Battle of the Seasons (2012) is an iconic season. Would I place it above The Gauntlet? NO. But I also would not place The Inferno III above the masterpiece that is The Gauntlet. 

I am so glad you loved this season, as it really was a massive breath of fresh air. 

I'm trying to remember my exact thoughts on The Gauntlet, it's difficult without the old thread. I think I was mad at Sarah's team for constantly sending her in lol. And Coral's team for abusing her in the finals. It's interesting though the things I was offended by in some of these old school seasons are tame when compared to the sh*t I've seen on this show. That's partly why I keep raising Inferno II in my rankings when I do a new season update. Yes Veronica, Rachel, and Tina were still awful, but it's not half as bad as anything I've seen since like Fresh Meat.

10 hours ago, Deeee said:

Trishelle had a glorious return. So random, but so iconic. One of my favorite individual challenge seasons from any cast member. Just stay tuned for the extra content...LOL.

Yasssss more Trishelle seasons :wub: :wub: