Alex Watched The Challenge

Alex95

fNwon5g.png

The Challengers' worthless ass wins a challenge and they use their opportunity to go for Syrus??? When Kenny and Evan are right there?!

I respect Brianna trying to take Susie down though. I'm conflicted because I still adore Susie and her gameplay is as impeccable as ever, but ugh why does it have to be with Johnny, Kenny, and Evan. I was kinda hoping they would just dump Casey here, but like I said, I respect Brianna trying to make a big move.

14 hours ago, DScott said:

Loved reading through this just now, even tho :( at the downhill quality of the challenge. Love Wes on the Ruins. This is right before I started coordinating the audience for the reunions and starting to get to know the cast. 

Wow so cool to hear this! If you have any behind the scenes tea my ears are open :giggle:

0hd3B8W.png

UKeMK4y.png

Umm the vote was between Veronica vs. Kimberly and Veronica vs. KellyAnne HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN I AM SHOOK :dead: . Queen Veronica continues to blow me away even 10 seasons later <3333333. Shoutout to Derrick for not flopping for a change. And where the hell did Johnny's vote for Ibis come from?! If he voted for Veronica she would've gone in, he must've f*cked up the numbers in his head big time.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

0hd3B8W.png

UKeMK4y.png

Umm the vote was between Veronica vs. Kimberly and Veronica vs. KellyAnne HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN I AM SHOOK :dead: . Queen Veronica continues to blow me away even 10 seasons later <3333333. Shoutout to Derrick for not flopping for a change. And where the hell did Johnny's vote for Ibis come from?! If he voted for Veronica she would've gone in, he must've f*cked up the numbers in his head big time.

One of the greatest moments ever tbh.

RgMtiF7.png

kKw4QYk.png

5SlJUUp.png

Omggggggggggg the drama this season! Brad was clearly in the middle of a complete and utter meltdown how did Darrell get baited so easily?! And he had all that money too...Oh well shouldn't have slutshamed KellyAnne episode one :kissbye:.

But lol @ Dunbar being the last guy standing for the Losers or whatever the f*ck their team is called.

Challenge18Logo.jpg

The season was lit Imma just get that out of the way. Sure, it was completely and utterly godawful in so many different ways. But man was it non-stop drama. More than I've ever seen on many reality shows. It was honestly borderline greatness. Unfortunately every moment that could've been historic or amazing pretty much went the exact opposite way. Wes was supposed to win! Tonya was supposed to redeem herself! KellyAnne and Sarah were supposed to win! None of that happened. It went the darkest most depressing and ugly route possible nearly every step of the way. But I don't think there was a single bad episode...? The Wes saga was amazing, then it seemed like it would get weak for a second and Veronica flips the script on Ibis, then Brad drunkenly expels himself, then Sarah & KellyAnne nearly pull off the greatest upset I have ever seen. I was consistently entertained. So that puts it above the boring ass Duel II and Battle of the Sexes II. And then I do contest that it has lower lows than Gauntlet III and Island so it should be down there in the holy trinity of trash, but I just think it has much higher highs I gotta give credit where credit is due. It's not like I love the season it's still bottom five! But I do think it deserves to be above the other trash. I stand by the fact that the cast was legendary and the episodes were amazing. On the other hand there was sexual assault, more misogyny, gradeyard humor, and some boring daily challenges.

Season Ranking:
The Inferno
The Inferno III
The Gauntlet
The Duel
The Gauntlet II
Battle of the Sexes
Fresh Meat

Battle of the Seasons

The Inferno II

The Ruins

The Duel II
Battle of the Sexes II
The Gauntlet III
The Island

The Competitors have to be one of the most poorly assembled teams of misfits ever. One f*cking win! Pathetic.

1. KellyAnne - Queen :wub: . I didn't realize she was such a comp beast until now I thought she was just entertaining (probably cause no one really got a chance to show off their skills during the f*cking Island). I was on her side in every single argument she got in. She's just a born reality star! J'adore!

2. Cohutta - Cohuttangel stays Cohuttangel ❤️. A bright beacon in this cruel Challenge world, he casually whooped Wes and Syrus' asses and continued to just be like ^_^. I am so drawn to him even if he is lowkey cardboard.

3. Casey - Okay ya she ended up working this time around. When I got past my anger of her being a pathetic nothing that was dragging a superior team down, I appreciated how she was a pathetic nothing who dragged her entire team down. She actually was pretty witty this time around which helped and didn't hate on people who were better than her that much.

4. Sarah - I haaaaated this bitch for the longest time for being a pathetic follower. But then when they were forced to show her in the edit, I felt so bad for her and her need for validation and attention. I fear for her mental state I predict a bad breakdown soon if she comes back (which c'mon, she's a finalist on her rookie season and admitted to doing Real World just to get on The Challenge).

5. Brad - Also hated him forever until literally right at he's expelled. Casey Cooper sending him into a drunken tizzy that ends in him getting the sh!t beat out of him by Darrell :dead: . I've been waiting forever to finally see Brad break and I got it!

6. Shauvon - Shauvon's implants was a top 1 moment of the season.

7. Kimberly - She kinda disappointed me because I thought she had a lot of potential her first season around. She's kinda like Jenn where I really think she could bring It and I hope she does next time.

8. Brianna - She also has potential!

9. Chet - I thought he would either be a mindless zombie or kinda likable nerdy. He went the latter route! And he was nice to Tonya ^_^.

10. Diem - I was shook seeing her go first, I kinda liked to see the biggest player on the team get taken down like that when it's usually just some nameless rookie.

11. Nick - 0 for 2 Nick.

12. Danny - I kinda already forgot...everything he did this season? But I don't like him in general.

13. Adam - See Danny.

14. Dunbar - He's still higher than like nearly all of the Champion men if I did an overall ranking lol.

The Champions team, like this season, had some really high highs and really low lows.

1. Wes - What's there to say? A God amongst men. Every single move he made was entertaining, crazy, and righteous. Like he never crossed lines, he never did anything uncomfortable. He just railed into the awful people surrounding him 24/7. He's officially my favorite Challenge Male (of seasons 5-18 ofc) but I'm sure it'll go south one day lol.

2. Veronica - Queen Vee reigns supreme! What a return to form! I was slightly disappointed with her f*cking around with Evan, but I knew she was just making sure she was on the winning side so I forgave her. But the tide turned against her and she hated Evan with every fiber of her being and I was living. Her move of flipping the vote against Ibis was some of the most impressive politicking I have seen on this show. Stoked to see her back in the swing of things. I need to see her and Rachel reunited :giggle: .

3. Katie - Once again a lunatic :wub: . She's either boring as hell or a complete lunatic and I'm glad we were given the latter :wub: . And though she was crazy, she was completely righteous almost the entire time (like maybe she shouldn't have railed into Sarah, but I didn't like Sarah at the time so I didn't care lol)

4. Evelyn - Evelyn and KellyAnne's bffmance strikes again :wub: . Evelyn's quit is the second most iconic quit behind Coral's. Disappointed she was driven to that point, but looking forward to the revenge story to follow!

5. Tonya - Oh honey...I hope you're happy in life wherever you are!

6. Syrus - Meh, but then was the first vote against Ibis vs. Kimberly and I was LIVING. He also realized that Johnny's alliance was trash, but sadly too little too late.

7. Susie - I hated her for the longest time this season and then I realized....she's exactly the same? She just needs good sparring partners that I also hate. Wes as a sparring partner? Bad because Wes is so much better than her. Johnny as a sparring partner? Amazing. She seemed like a mindless zombie for the longest time and it angered me, but she's still just as powerful as always and she ran another season with an iron fist. This season needed Cara though.

8. Johanna - Johanna threatening Wes with their house is a top 1 baller Challenge move so she got props for that. And her just giving up was v relatable because I wanted to give up on the season too.

9. Ibis - Existed solely to get shanked by Veronica in the best possible way.

10. Johnny - He was at the bottom of my rankings at first, but then Susie remembered she hated him and I kinda loved their rivalry 👀. He's kinda of the un-self-aware third wheel to Kenny & Evan where he doesn't realize people don't actually like him. Looking at him in that light certainly helps.

11. Derrick - The most spineless human being to compete in a challenge. Does he have morals? Or is it just if it doesn't happen to him it doesn't matter. He's HAPPY to be a minion. I guess he gets money out of it...but could never be me.

12. Darrell - Wow I thought he would be like Landon and be super boring but dominant and everyone would be like "OMG Legend!!!". And that's exactly what he did. But he also sucks unlike Landon. He was vile in that first episode to Wes and KellyAnne. And then he got really ugly and cocky when he got Cohutta's money and I loved that Brad baited him into getting expelled. Brad was like I'm going down and taking Darrell with me.

13. Evan - I still think as a reality show contestant he is my least favorite on the show. Ignoring all morals and human being stuff, just as a reality show contestant. I honestly find him less vile than some of the people above him if not for the sexual misconduct or whatever it is (I'm trying to research but MTV's really keeping everything hush hush). But man do I loathe him with such a fiery passion of 1000 suns.

14. Kenny - I mean yeah, we can get into the whole Tonya thing which is automatic last place. But he'd obviously be last place without it. He's not funny, he's not charming, and frankly I don't think he's a good competitor. When's the last time he did an elimination? I genuinely can't remember. He chickens out of them all because I bet he'd suck. And his treatment of Sarah made me want to vomit 1000 times.

Fresh Meat 2 next! I guess the Cara Maria saga is upon me.

tenor.gif?itemid=4717972

BzMcroe.png

Darrell & Cara Maria are gonna be a dangerous duo. Easily finalists, possibly even winners. Darrell's record is still perfect, just a minor setback for fighting. Cara Maria looks and seems soooooo different right now it's crazy. But not a fan of either of these personalities so not excited for this team.

fpfVuiz.png

Noor can get It don't @ me. Happy to see Jenn back! I think this could potentially be her season.

bdqWFlX.png

Ughhhhhhhhh why did Laurel get stuck with the only vet I actively hate. And his sexist comments on her looking like a man are already making my blood boil. Why is he not off the show after the toothbrush thing?!

bWiYBww.png

Lmaooooo @ Sandy wanting anyone besides Danny. She's hilarious I'm obsessed with her!

0rC4VHA.png

"I'll take the blonde" WES YOU DON'T LEARN :dead: . Hopefully he can drag her to a finals like he did with Casey.

NpFK87d.png

Meh @ the Ryan return, Davis should've been the gay. Theresa seems kinda cool though!

UNHxHkE.png

Ugh I still hate having newbies on the vet team on a Fresh Meat season. First or second boot I'm sure and I kinda like Sydney :( .

tGkF2yu.png

Ooh Landon has a challenge this should be interesting for a change 😮. Carley might be strong in physical challenges with her wrestling background though so I think she might surprise me.

hP4htzi.png

CRINGE @ Paula asking Jeff if he has a girlfriend before choosing him. I think Paula's bound for an early boot season soon, this might be it unless Jeff's great.

eiNC98e.png

Y'know what...Sarah's smart and Vinny's strong so this may actually work! Sarah's on shaky ground with me even though I did like her by the end of the last season. I feel like she's someone who's only situationally great as an underdog.

yGzRR9y.png

HERE for this shock Jillian return, a surprise pick! I had a good opinion on her last time we saw her. Wish Frank was here too :(.

3H5DpAW.png

Once again same thing I said about CJ and Sydney. I'm guessing they're screwed.

7rT8x8P.png

I felt really bad when I thought Luke was gone, but glad he got a replacement partner. And it being Evelyn?! Oof I'm stanning!!!!

What's the tea on the rookie woman who had passport issues?? Hopefully no one too stanworthy :broken: