Alex Watched The Challenge

Alex95

Challenge19Logo.jpg

So a few seasons ago we watched a ripoff version of Survivor and this season very much felt like a ripoff season of Big Brother lol. It was all about the warring alliances and who holds the power and what not. It was a solidly good season of Big Brother at least! And it didn't last 30+ episodes so that's a positive lol. I think Exile was greatly improved from the first Fresh Meat. The challenges were actually kinda different and not just based on who packed smartest before coming out there lol. The regular challenges were solid. Nothing all that amazing that's sticking with me, but also not egregiously terrible that I feel the need to complain. The politics kinda sucked because I was living for the majority alliance and then they f*cked it up majorly. It kinda helps that it was almost completely their fault. But any sequence of events that allows Kenny to think he's the best thing ever is a big no in my book. I'm not over the moon about this season or anything, but it was solid. A little on the boring side at times, but maybe I'm just getting worn out and have watched way too many seasons of The Challenge in a row these past few months lol.

Season Ranking:
The Inferno
The Inferno III
The Gauntlet
The Duel

Fresh Meat II

Battle of the Sexes
The Gauntlet II
Fresh Meat

The Inferno II

Battle of the Seasons

The Ruins

The Duel II
Battle of the Sexes II
The Gauntlet III
The Island

(I swapped a few seasons around here as they're aging a little better or worse)

Gonna rank the teams in their partnerships since they all won and lost together.

1. Evelyn & Luke - LOVE them :wub: :wub: . Luke, the lazy stoner with the big dick is pretty much what one could hope for out of him and he delivered in that way. Evelyn was a star. She is three seasons in a row of being almost godlike. She has COMPLETELY redeemed herself from that Gauntlet III disaster and then some. She played the role of the hypercompetitive BB strategist perfectly who went out in a blaze of glory.

2. Wes & Mandi - Wes' moves were slightly questionable at best lol. And him hooking up with KellyAnne right before coming on and f*cking Theresa was ugly. But he's really passionate and rootable. My eyes just go straight to him when he's on the screen. Mandi had a great debut and I hope we can see more from her!

3. Katelynn & Brandon - Hilarious trainwreck duo :wub:. Icons, the both of them!

4. Danny & Sandy - My favorite Danny season by far. I felt really bad for him when he slowly realized just how pathetic he is at this show and his best friend was ready to sell him to the wolves. There was a lot of humanity and humility Danny showed this season and I was here for it! Sandy's entire personality was just hating Danny and I found that hilarious!

5. Landon & Carley - They were the best choice to win in the end so....yay for that? Landon's thing of not wanting to play the game is very tiresome. Like, you signed up for a game dude, get over it. His move to turn on Wes was understandable because he managed him as an ally terribly, but he had a clear shot at Kenny for the first time in weeks. I can't believe he didn't take it! But he beat Kenny in the end somehow so I guess his instincts were fine enough lol. Carley sucked so lol @ her being a Challenge winner ❤️. I love the narrative the show was trying to push that "Carley defied the odds even though no one believed in her". Nah it's more like Landon dragged Carley's dead carcas to the finish line.

6. CJ & Sydney - CJ is hot and Sydney seems cool enough. So yay top half placement! Lol forever @ their lie about the exile they didn't compete in.

7. Ryan & Theresa - Theresa seems fiery and pretty cool. Bitch totally slept her way into a storyline and I am HERE FOR IT! And she put up with A LOT of slut-shaming so good for her. Ryan still sux but what else is new?

8. Jillian & Pete - I was happy to see Jillian back ❤️. Disappointed to see her as a Kenny minion, but the majority alliance isolated her so what was she gonna do. She kinda sucked the whole time, I'm shocked she made the finals :wub:.

9. Darrell & Cara Maria - Lololololol

10. Jenn & Noor - Noor is the token finalist whose voice I have no idea what it sounds like. Jenn was pretty meh. Mayhaps her breakthrough season I kept waiting for is not gonna happen...?

11. Paula & Jeff - Paula was as pathetic as ever, just in a very short amount of time.

12. Kenny & Laurel - Kenny's dead last obviously, but I dragged them slightly above last place thanks to Laurel. She was kinda gamebottish, but also socially awkward so I was pretty intrigued. Kenny was godawful, what else is new, what else do I have to say? Still not impressed with his challenge skills. I know he dominated the season, but I'm crediting Laurel with the domination. He's above average competitively and that's the nicest thing I'll say about him.

13. Sarah & Vinny - They both kinda sucked and then they got owned by Katelynn goddess and left. Kthnbai.

I'll start Cutthroat tomorrow! I like the name but I also liked the name of The Ruins and we saw what happened there

Lol love the losers of the opening challenge being the team captains (though they really just sped through that race the editing is really weird)

RS5Uote.png

What the f*ck is a "Spring Break Challenge"?? :dead: . Anyways unless there's another Camila I'm pretty sure I've heard of her and that she's banned from the show for being racist so this'll be a bitch to sit through.

tJnGP6q.png

Dunbar as the first pick is a Choice. We really didn't need him back.

8lM4SVY.png

Aww cute, Brad & Tori together on the same team. I hope she emasculates him on a daily basis.

Skw7hVd.png

Lowkey falling into forgettable territory for me after Fresh Meat II. I also don't want her crazy side back. Idk, I just don't like Paula straight up.

pHpIZxQ.png

Tyler's trainwreck gay ass is back :wub: 

afLp9DE.png

Melinda?? Did not see that coming! Interesting @ her and Danny going through a divorce, not surprised.

eNPHaqV.png

Aww Chet was kinda c00t his first time around.

8bzwaLI.png

I think Mandi could be stronger than people give her credit for. I'm excited to see if she can prove herself!

nLxoQMV.png

Wowwwww Brandon screamed one and done for me on FM2 (like Katelynn probably is lol). Glad to see him back though I liked him!

6bH8dIV.png

The producers refuse to give up on Shauvon :wub:. I love it! Hope her boobs are okay this time around!

DM60Tvp.png

Yeah I'm on the record that my spidey senses are tingling with Vinny and that he's a bad egg. He's more than welcome to prove me wrong!

rwsglEF.png

Laurel's back :wub: . Hopefully without her attached at the hip with Kenny I can properly stan.

5uLY0Lf.png

Abram's looking the hottest he's looked in a long time, I'm so excited :wub:.

JuTr3UK.png

Ya I'm gonna zip my lip on how I feel about this and just watch it play out.

NT2B6TE.png

I kiiiiiinda remember Dan from his alcoholic antics on The Island. Not well though.

lIOege3.png

Aida looks cute I guess.

aXvvMYX.png

I wonder who from his team Luke will send into a fit of rage :wub: :wub: 

oXYQwcm.png

I'm guessing it would be too much to ask for Cara Maria to have never returned from Fresh Meat II :dead: . Maybe she'll flop again...

VsbaOEt.png

Couldn't get a screenshot of JD lol.

w5nP0BV.png

Emily, a newbie who came in last on the opening challenge? Bad sign.

pLuLBwX.png

Can a bitch get a season off with none of Johnny, Kenny, or Evan?! Please!

t0ZJdJ1.png

Jenn's a strong choice. As far as stanning goes, I'm tired of waiting for her to blow me away.

MdgUAT5.png

Another season with Derrick, I'm sleep.

hSqYaNM.png

Wait how many Emily's are there I'm lost!? :dead: 

zCXzNzq.png

At first I thought Tyrie lost a lot of weight lol, but this is just Ty. He cute.

kxVFWLX.png

Totally not surprised about Theresa coming back immediately. Definitely one of the bigger characters of the Fresh Meat.

oUu1tnh.png

Gay newbie :wub: . Please don't flop!

V6UK36X.png

Katie Doyle told me she retired and I couldn't be happier that I was lied to! Though them choosing her last is disgusting, respect your legends!!

ffDSxao.png

Lmao Eric getting completely disrespected :dead:. At least Katie has a friend on her team!

On 3/1/2020 at 3:19 PM, Alex95 said:

ucSGes9.png

Nvm Big Easy's an angel and deserves better than Laurel's fatshaming (though I am impressed with how everyone is legit cowering in fear of her)

Ehh the edit really protected Big Easy here and well in every season I guess.