Alex Watched The Challenge

Alex95

Challenge17Logo.jpg

Welp it's over. This reminded me of Fresh Meat for a long time. The pecking order was set up from the start and everyone just followed it blindly to their own demise. However in Fresh Meat, we did have Wes and Tina defying the odds for a lovely underdog story and the two of them kinda turned the game on its head and gave us a fun endgame. That never really happened here in The Duel II. Aneesa unexpectedly beating Tori was nice, as was Evan's last second blindside of Landon. So the game did get shaken up a bit, but that literally all happened on the season finale lol. It was a super boring season with pretty much the most pathetic group of underdogs ever. A few of those guys tried making big moves which was nice, but pretty much all the girls kept choosing other underdog girls to face in the duel, it was absolutely frustrating. The season wasn't vile like a few other seasons I'll give it that! But it was just so painfully stagnant and boring. Letting them choose the same partners over and over again was a mistake because it just let two people agree on the pecking order every single time (namely Landon and Brittni). If the partners got switched up once in a while, maybe a Kimberly and Evan or something of the sort would be forced to agree on how to start off the pecking order and that might've made things more interesting........or probably not idk.

Season Ranking:
The Inferno
The Inferno III
The Gauntlet
The Duel
The Gauntlet II
Battle of the Sexes
Fresh Meat

Battle of the Seasons

The Inferno II

The Duel II
Battle of the Sexes II
The Gauntlet III
The Island

Let's get the men ranking over with.

1. Nehemiah - King :wub: . The saving grace of the male cast. He f*cking loathed Evan and his minions with every fiber of his being and pissed them off with passive agressive notes all throughout the house :wub: . I love that he had the balls to call Evan out for the duel and make him seethe. Truly could've been season saving if he beat him.

2. Davis - Also called Evan out for the duel so #slay at that. He's hot, gay, and likable. What more could you want?

3. Derek - Also called Evan out for the duel...it's the little things! He was also hot and likable so yeah, I'm gonna rank him third.

4. Brad - Existed to be berated at by Tori so he brought more to the show than anyone else. His unexpected defeat of Landon was amazing, I just wish he could've pulled off the same thing against Evan.

5. Isaac - His craziness was kinda funny, but that toenail sh*t was absolutely disgusting.

6. Nick - I already forgot about him srry.

7. Eric - Still being bffs with Katie <3. Newfound bffmance with Jenn <3.

8. Ryan - I'm glad he paid for his transgressions on The Island.

9. MJ - Blind follower to the majority, whined about his kid all season, got f*cked over in 5th place where he CLEARLY was in the pecking order all season and did nothing about.

10. Landon - Why bring his ass back years later to be boringly dominant all season long and that's it AGAIN. I enjoyed him getting screwed over at the last second because he had the most power all season so he contributed to the boringness the most. He seems like a fine person I guess.

11. Mark - Honestly almost ranked him higher than Landon because I liked how he treated Aneesa in the finals. However, I have such a random hatred for this dude, his confessionals just randomly annoy me to no end. Such a waste of a casting spot. He didn't do one single thing the entire season. Unbelievable, when does he retire???

12. Adam - Kinda feel bad for him because he was mainly wrong place wrong time. But I don't like him in general and I think him getting expelled was fair.

13. Dunbar - Dude kinda just sketches me out idk. He comes across very sleazy. I kinda wanted to like him as an underdog, but he never really did anything to challenge that status (just like he never did anything as a Johnny/Kenny minion last season). And his love triangle nonsense with Paula and Kim didn't do it for me.

14. Evan - Just a terrible reality show contestant. He reeked of entitlement all season any time anyone dared to challenge him in the duel. He did earn his win by winning three duels and coming up from behind to be Brad, but I still don't like or respect the guy. His confessionals are more mean than funny (especially all the random sh*t he talked about Diem like where did that come from????). Just the worst.

15. CT - Ya I hate Evan more, but CT was f*cking scary this season.

I like all these women to an extent this season which is weird since I wasn't feeling this season at all. But the majority never even came close to stanworthy so I guess that's the problem.

1. Aneesa - Aneesa came out strong out of the gate when she nearly murdered Shauvon and I expected another full season of the duel stanning Aneesa. But then she kinda disappeared. She was kind of in the majority but also kind of not. Then she screwed Ruthie over to appease the majority and I was livid. But then she saved the season with her cringeass love affair with Rachel turned hatemance with Jenn. Then when Jenn f*cked off Aneesa crawled right up Rachel's ass and I was LIVING. But I solidly did not like her for like five episodes oops.

2. Diem - I felt sooooooo bad for her at the start of the season for everything with CT. So she was invisible forever, but I didn't judge her because I'm sure there was a lot going on inside her head. I kinda started noticing her again because she was so OTT and hilarious melting down at literally every single heights challenge (which was like a solid half of the endgame <3). She then got a fun OTTN boot episode where she got pissed at all the girls for turning on her and refused to tell them who she would challenge (and then obnoxiously faked them out like "Aneesa.......I am NOT picking you :)))))))")

3. Jenn - Gurl is a motherf*cking badass! She has been dominating eliminations for two straight seasons now (The Island doesn't count because what the f*ck was that). And she's beating some big names too! She's bringing a little more fire each time around and I'm just starting to get into her.

4. Ruthie - She clearly hated this season and everyone involved and I completely related to her. I'm heartbroken she wasn't able to take over the game.

5. Tori - She did nothing and then had a random meltdown in the middle of the season where she wanted to overthrown the power and I stanned. But Brad talked her off the ledge and she did nothing again until she aired all of her and Brad's dirty laundry in front of all of America and I stanned again. Then she got in a fight with Aneesa and I thought there was some lowkey racial sh*t behind her thoughts about Aneesa and I didn't approve. Then Aneesa beat her and I was happy.

6. Katie - Queen was getting ready to make her move then Jenn kicks her ass 💔 

7. Rachel - I enjoyed all the lesbianism involved in her journey. I enjoyed her beating all the guys in the end even though they had to wait around for who knows how long for the girls to show up. I did not appreciate her being boringly dominant the entire season long.

8. Paula - Her hot mess tendencies were kinda fun at first, but she really didn't cause that much drama?? She mainly just annoyed everyone. Then she started annoying myself as well with whatever the f*ck was going on with her, Dunbar, and Kim. Aneesa, Jenn, and Rachel did it better tbh.

9. Kimberly - She looked like a pleasant wine mom and then was randomly dominant winning two duels against Robin and Ruthie who are pretty threatening players. Unfortunately as I've mentioned multiple times, the ugly love triangle happened.

10. Brooke - I was so excited to see her back but she didn't really bring the It Factor this time around :broken: 

11. Brittni - On paper the rookie WOC dominating all season and making a final is kind of amazing. But unfortunately, I can't even tell you what her voice sounds like. One of the most boring finalists I have ever seen. Strong girl though.

12. Robin - Bitch was so clueless this time around I have no idea how Robin has completely lost all her social currency this quickly. I still remember how ugly she was to Aneesa in the first duel though so I'm not mad about it!

13. Shauvon - I don't dislike her, but someone has to be last. Her f*cking CT on night one was Not A Good Look, but I blame CT more than her.

We're off to The Ruins next! New format I'm guessing so hopefully it's a good one!

Prepare for the worst and most toxic season of The Challenge to follow. The Ruins is the season where Tonya is raped and assaulted by Kenny and Evan. The toxicity of the season also drove a lot of cast members to never want to appear again. It's a very hard season to watch. 

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

Prepare for the worst and most toxic season of The Challenge to follow. The Ruins is the season where Tonya is raped and assaulted by Kenny and Evan. The toxicity of the season also drove a lot of cast members to never want to appear again. It's a very hard season to watch. 

Oh lol maybe I'm getting excited too fast. But Queen Veronica is back and better not f*cking let me down and I'm sure it'll still be above The Island then lmao.

Just now, Alex95 said:

Umm y'all.......I'm not gonna watch just yet because I've got sh*t to do, but I just snuck a peek at the first episode and this cast???? I'm seeing legends galore.

The Ruins is one of the most legendary casts ever assembled. Too bad the season is viciously toxic and nothing good truly emerges out of this legendary cast.

Alright let's do this! Kinda worried about a winners vs. losers thing cause I fear it will be like Gauntlet III or WOTW II, but watch me stan this legendary cast below.

poohRaF.png

Brad without Tori? No thanks. I'm currently high on Diem though and she doesn't have to worry about the stresses of CT ❤️

khENzw8.png

Ugh Dunbar's third in a row?? Dude's becoming a regular I fear. Kimberly I think I can enjoy though in a new season so I'm actually excited to see her back!

tCvE0gy.png

KellyAnne QUEEN :wub: :wub: . Especially since she's dating Wesgod. Danny's a bleh.

GOeaQZm.png

Cohuttangel <3. Lol @ dragging Shauvon onto another one of these, if she wins one elimination that's a victory.

iBitTvj.png

Gross.

wBarjPM.png

Oh honey.......Still love her crazy ass though :wub:

w9nsdV7.png

Please reawaken the Derrick from 10 seasons ago!!

Yb3OYNN.png

Gross

NCDaS1H.png

We left off on a fantastic note last time we saw you...let's not ruin it.

WFgThfn.png

This screenshot of her is awful, but she doesn't deserve a better one.

QxzzuJ4.png

Kinda shocked to see him back it's been a while! I'm guessing he'll be like Landon last season. Hopefully with the same ending of getting f*cked right before the final <3.

F7XWfHr.png

I know I didn't leave off on a good note with her, but bitch is a motherf*cking LEGEND and I am soooooooo excited to see her back.

86jasWq.png

Maybe he'll be able to prove himself this time around!

YWLubz5.png

She's gonna bring the DRAMA I can already tell.

YpnW30G.png

Either socially awkward and endearing nerd or tryhard douche who kisses Johnny Bananas ass. There's gonna be no middle ground with him.

9uwog8F.png

Lol @ her flatout admitting to doing The Real World to get on The Challenge. Lowkey hope she flops for the lolz.

d8qdxzc.png

Still certainly not a fan, but I'm happy for his chance at redeeming himself after that mess with CT.

iw8BxS7.png

Ughhhhh we've already gotten all the lolz we could possibly get from her. The only good news is that she's on a different team from Kenny & Evan.

fGNJ7x3.png

I need a full season worth of Katie again already 😭

QmLanyG.png

Ibis?????? I remember her name that's about it though. Cool to see her back after all the time I guess though!

IAS7JP8.png

Pass

1QcAV4W.png

Hello legend. I just thought about a new coven of Veronica, Susie, and Katie and got v excited.

foh2si6.png

He was always a good guy! Cool to see him back!

jKYCPQy.png

I've been eagerly awaiting his return. He's already thirsty for Kenny's blood don't let me down king :wub: 

31 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

So is the Wes/Johanna/Kenny tea out there? Did Johanna cheat on Wes with Kenny or did they just breakup and then she hooked up with Kenny? Cause right now it feels like there might have been some unfaithfulness 👀

The tea is Johanna was unfaithful when she had her tryst with Kenny.

• Like 1