Alex Watched The Challenge

Alex95

IPB Image

IPB Image

Omg Robin spouting racist and homophobic stuff at Aneesa :o. Eject her (!) (!) . I feel so vindicated in my seasons of Robin hatred right now.

Aneesa's completely breaking down and sobbing over this, this is terrible :x :x :x

Robin, now sober the next morning, is doubling down?! She can't even play it off as a drunk idiotic rant, she's literally sober right now I'm so disgusted :x

IPB Image

This season was pretty great in my opinion! I liked seeing the individual format for the first time and I think it made the whole thing very competitive! I feel like ~the gaming~ has really officially begun. I mean like it was always there, but in the way BBUK players play the game where if you talk about the game it's taboo and making alliances makes you the devil. This season everyone was talking game and emphasizing the importance of the political game and it led for a fascinating season compared to some of the ones before it. The popular vets picked up the FM to pick off the Key West and outsiders, only for Wes to seize the opportunity to band the outsiders together to go to war. I really thought the outsiders were gonna get picked off one by one, so color me surprised when half of them make it all the way to the end. I also loved most of the duels! I wasn't a fan of the lifting watermelons one, but the rest of them were pretty cool. I was a fan of the main challenges too, especially when they made them pair up, once again combining politics and challenge ability. So yeah, overall I'm very high on the season!

Season Ranking:
The Inferno
The Gauntlet
The Duel
The Gauntlet II
Battle of the Sexes
Fresh Meat
The Inferno II
Battle of the Sexes II

Men Ranking:
1. Wes - Umm duh. Everything about him that I didn't like in Fresh Meat was gone. He was as fiery and passionate as before, but without being borderline abusive or sexist (probably since it was an individual game). I loved his gameplay and the way he whipped the underdogs into shape. His half hour duel against Derrick was absolutely insane and you can feel how much he wanted it during his breakdown to Johanna on the phone after he won. Wes gave me life this season.
2. Nehemiah - The other king of the underdogs <3. Combine that with a rollercoaster of a showmance with Beth and of course I'm gonna stan. Ugh I'm so mad he got the lifting things duel because I think he could've beaten Eric otherwise.
3. CT - I think he and Diem are kinda cute oop. I don't know much about this relationship except that I believe I'm going on a rollercoaster so I'm buckling up. And I think I got the first real taste of psycho CT when he got dq'd from at the final three and I'm looking forward to seeing more.
4. Tyler - Flamboyant gay guy who flung Bananas on episode one :wub: :wub:. Lol @ him thinking he had the girls wrapped around his finger only to get thrown into the duel twice in his first two episodes <33333333.
5. Eric - I still ~like~ him but he's not doing much. I miss his bffmance with Katie.
6. Bananas - Except I think he was just called Johnny this season. Anyway he only lasted one episode and I liked his relationship with Tyler ^_^. No comment on what I'm to expect from him.
7. Derrick - I've been saying for seasons that I was getting Derrick overload and my love affair would eventually die down and alas it has. He did nothing this season besides act entitled when Tyler and Wes called him out. You ain't winning sis, mayhaps you need a break :*.
8. Brad - At first he was boring. Then he went on a righteous rant about how Robin is racist and homophobic and he refuses to associate with her. Then he clearly forgets that just 12 hours later and votes to save her over Aneesa :/ . That's what I get for thinking I could trust Brad.
9. Kenny - Boring early boot who's no longer hot now that I know he's trash.
10. Evan - The tea I know certainly doesn't help, but I'm pretty sure I'd have him in last place anyway. He's very undeservingly cocky considering the fact that he rose Coral's coattails the first time around and Jodi's coattails this time. He thought he was running the game even though Wes clearly was the whole time and I was glad when CT kicked his ass in that duel (even with Evan drawing the puzzle on his arm).

Women ranking:
1. Aneesa - Finally I connected with Aneesa and I did so on a MAJOR level. She was amazing. An inspirational underdog queen who won three duels. She formed an alliance with her mortal enemy Beth and attempted to lead her band of misfits to victory. She had an adorable bffmance with fellow underdog Svetlana. And she had to deal with a vicious racist and homophobic attack with an amazing level of maturity I would never be able to reach. Love her!
2. Svetlana - Another angel :wub:. Sometimes I forget that there are good people who can do this show. Svetlana so far is one of the sweetest. She had such a big heart and cared about the others succeeding (sometimes more than herself). She got a little lucky and I still can't believe she made the finals lol, but she still earned her way there! What a lovable presence and a joy to watch.
3. Beth - I feel like Beth took the game more seriously this time around and it was nice to see that side of her. I think she was as shocked as I was that people wanted to align with her and showmance her. Of course 70% of the house still loathed her as she continued to troll them :wub:. I still haven't fully forgiven Svetlana for dueling her and not Jodi/Kina/Robin.
4. Diem - Pretty much the same stuff as last season. A lowkey cute showmance, an inspirational storyline, and a lolz worthy meltdown the second she got in trouble which led to a devastating loss. It's really sad watching her battle with cancer knowing what happens to her :(.
5. Casey - Casey was actually halfway decent at some challenges <3. She got her ass kicked hard by Robin at the duel though :haha: . I appreciate Casey as a loyal underdog alliance member even if that only lasted like one episode.
6. Tina - Lmaoooo @ her dq'ing herself just so she could punch Beth :wub: A petty queen :wub:
7. Kina - Not really as epic as last time, but then I remember I never really stanned her last time lol. She never really clicked with me until the end of the season and I ~got~ her. But this time around, it never materialized in the way I wanted despite the fact that she really did deliver in her final episode. I pitied her more than enjoyed her though. I found her sobbing meltdown as Svetlana somehow beat her more embarrassing than lolzy (okay.... I found it a little bit lolzy of course).
8. Paula - I already forgot she existed.
9. Jodi - She won and I can barely remember what her voice sounds like. I'll give her credit where credit is due though, she truly is a challenge BEAST.
10. Robin - What a vile, racist, homophobic bigot. My read on her from day one was spot on and I knew I didn't like her. I worried maybe I was being unfair to her, but this season truly solidifed her as one of my least favorites ever. Probably my least favorite girl ever.

The Inferno III is next because MTV is truly that uncreative.

Inferno III Cast:

IPB Image

Ahhhh king :wub::wub::wub: . One of my faves so glad he's back it's been a hot second :wub:. He is the KING of Infernos :*

IPB Image

The first boot from Fresh Meat? I wouldn't call her a badass based on that one episode lol but sure.

IPB Image

Ummmm she is definitely a good guy did y'all watch last season?? :ermm: :ermm: . Now that I'm officially a fan though, glad to see her back.

IPB Image

Who?

IPB Image

I tend to like rtv Janelle's so I'm predicting queen <3 (And I was right with Svetlana last season)

IPB Image

Gross.

IPB Image

Spelling her name with two n's <33333333

IPB Image

Here for him as of now <3

IPB Image

Girl is resilient and will not give up, I'll give her that <3. I hope she can finally have a good season lol.

IPB Image

Who?

IPB Image

Incompetent king returns :wub::wub: So excited to see how he f*cks this season up :wub:

IPB Image

This isn't Veronica's gf right? Thus she gets a "who"

IPB Image

Lol @ "good guy". Hoping for another early boot so maybe he's tolerable :shiver:

IPB Image

Princess Susie is back to reclaim her crown <3.

IPB Image

Who?

IPB Image

Fan of the name.

IPB Image

Lol this Timmy return feels so random. They really like him I guess.

IPB Image

Ok.

IPB Image

Angel :wub::wub: . If him, Cara, and Susie don't run the game then what's the point??

IPB Image

My Queen :wub::wub::wub: . After her horrific robbery last time she was on I'm looking forward to her getting her second win :*

Overall pretty meh cast. The Susie & Cara return is everything along with Abram's long awaited comeback. Lotsa newbies or people I didn't particularly care to see again though.

IPB Image

Kenny and CT fighting like ten minutes into the first episode :dead:. This season's gonna be messy!

IPB Image

Johnny comforting Davis <3. Lowkey king of the gays, he threw the first brick at stonewall. Literally what the f*ck is wrong with CT randomly punching him out of nowhere?! :dead:

CT was on a lot of drugs at this point in time.

Cara & Susie become two of the most vile humans during this season. I won't get into why just yet. I also hate Susie because she is very good friends with Kenny and Evan and defends them against the claims that they raped Tonya. This season makes it pretty clear why.

IPB Image

I really loved this season. I was worried about going back to a team format because I think the individual and partner formats we just saw really helped make the gameplay interesting, but luckily Cara & Susie did not let me down and gave me the cutthroat gameplay I deserved :wub:. The format of this Inferno was my favorite one yet. The lifesaver was done really well where the men and women didn't have to compete against each other for it. Susie only having to battle four other women (two by the end of the season and one of them being Cara <3) forced everyone to play the game a little harder. I also have never really paid attention to the locations too much until now, but South Africa was gorgeous and made for a great backdrop to the season. The challenges were a fun mix of campy and intense, the competition was tight the whole time between Bad Asses and Good Guys, and the cast was fresh. A lot of classic characters missed out on this season, but I enjoyed seeing a lot of new dynamics form. And new dynamics with rather balanced editing. I just really, really loved this season.

Season Ranking:
The Inferno
The Inferno III
The Gauntlet
The Duel
The Gauntlet II
Battle of the Sexes
Fresh Meat
The Inferno II
Battle of the Sexes II

The Bad Asses were lowkey lame. They got along really well and performed admirable. Still some drama and intrigue here and there though and I wasn't really mad when they won even though I was rooting for the Good Guys.
1. Tonya - TONYA WON A CHALLENGE :spaz: :spaz:. I'm in shock I genuinely thought I would never see the day. She mainly had her sh*t together too somehow :wub:. Cara & Susie were really the only ones to truly hate her this time (and the feeling was certainly mutual <3). Yeah she cheated on her husband with a gay guy, but I mean it wouldn't be Tonya if she didn't do something ridiculously messy. She won.....I love it :D.
2. Aneesa - A step down from The Duel, but Aneesa sticking around almost to the bitter end to her entire team's ire due to her injury was iconic <3. The Good Guys voting Aneesa into the Inferno has to be one of the dumbest moves I've ever seen.
3. Jenn - I saw a looooot of potential in her and I hope she plays against and we get to see this potential. She had a lot of really strong and fiery moments.
4. Abram - He didn't deliver as much as I was hoping, but it was still a pleasure having him back on my computer screen <3. He makes me laugh in the confessionals a lot.
5. Evelyn - Amazing first episode, pretty blah the rest of the time. I appreciate her intensity though.
6. Tyrie - Meh kinda like him, but glad Alton beat him.
7. Derrick - My love affair with Derrick is really dying y'all. I could've used a break, we needed and deserved a Derrick break. Them bringing him on after CT dq'd was such a bad decision. He was super entitled acting like he deserved to win since he never won before. And he was just really boring and I forgot he was there pretty much until the end when he destroyed Davis and finally got his victory. I cared much more about Tonya's first win oop.
8. Janelle - Who? How did this invisible woman make it to the end and win??
9. Danny - He was slightly #2raw2real. I don't think he's in the right state of mind to be doing this yet since he seems to still be coping with his mom's death. Maybe in the future...
10. CT - Yeah all he did was get drunk and randomly beat the sh*t out of Davis.......yikes...........
11. Kenny - Another case of undeserved entitlement, but much worse than Derrick and much more undeserved. I guess he won a few pivotal lifesavers, but Susie did it better :*. He was still easily the weakest guy on his team. Also his shtick of him talking about how hot he is does not work and I'm over it and I'm over him.

I did not expect the good guys to be the stars of the season at all, but here we are. Of course that's solely thanks to Susie and Cara and the strangehold they took over the game. Their gameplay remains immaculate and for the second season in a row they did together, they're five steps ahead of everyone else :wub: (okay maybe their first season was a bit messy, but I stand by the fact that that wasn't their fault at all!!)
1. Susie - After playing second fiddle to Cara on her last season, Susie stole the spotlight and proved she can play leading lady just as well as Cara, probably even better. I don't think I've ever been as invested in a contestant as I was in Susie this season. She gave me EVERYTHING. She has the challenge performances! I mean come on, 3 out of 4 lifesavers! And the lifesaver she lost, she dominated the Inferno over Jenn who had won 2 Infernos before then! The strategic gameplay! When her challenge prowess wasn't winning her lifesavers it was her mind for the game. She had Cara throwing everything to her, Collie as a loyal minion, and even Paula helped her out throughout the whole season <3. Susie ran those girls with an iron fist! And of course, the drama. Susie's mere presence caused the entire house to go into a fit of rage. And she would just sit there and be like "What did I do wrong :icecream: ". Those guys did pick on her a lot so I don't blame her for hating them. Ace drunkenly harassing her in the middle of the night? Gross. Abram randomly throwing her in the pool? Gross. And then her rivalry with Tonya. Tonya and Susie equally loathed each other and this felt like the most fair Tonya rivalry yet. Probably because the entire house was mainly on her side for a change lol. I wish Susie was maybe a little more clever in her insults. "Tonya's a whore" has been done before and is barely funny :*. But I mean, that's such a minor complaint for such an epic character.
2. Cara - Took the backseat to Susie this time and it paid off. Cara is the glam, lazy, incompetent sidekick is exactly what I needed <3. Cara's performance in the giraffe challenge where she randomly falls on the ground is like a top 5 challenge related moment for me. She was so blunt about how she literally didn't give a sh*t about literally anything besides helping Susie <3.
3. Paula - She was nice. I felt bad for her nearly being a victim of Susieownage, but she survived so whocurr. A bit self righteous and too loyal to Johnny for my liking, but I still liked her.
4. Davis - Hot gay guy who alternated between being a challenge beast and major flop :wub::wub: .
5. Rachel - Still screaming about her meltdown when she got eliminated lmao.
6. Collie - A loyal Susie & Cara minion <3. Too bad she was weak as hell.
7. Ace - That whole thing of Ace harassing Susie in her bed in the middle of the night was so ugly. Also him refusing to do the speedo challenge was embarrassing. However, I kinda liked his redemption story of finally making it to the end. His southern charm works on me gross :x. He also dragged Johnny once :wub:
8. Alton - His mask really started to slip this season. I bought into his good guy act before but not anymore :*. Kinda just a self-righteous prick.
9. Timmy - Lol @ this dude randomly getting that giant ass elimination montage. Hopefully he means it that he's retired because I've never been particularly entertained by him and I don't need to see him again.
10. Johnny - Yeah he was pretty awful this time around. His Cara & Susie hatred reeked of sexism. He constantly thought he was funnier and smarter than he actually was. Johnny choked big time in the finale and if he didn't panic so much or ignore Cara & Susie maybe they could have won :*

Gauntlet III is next :yawn:. Get me out of these redone seasons already (!) (!)

Alright traveling done, let's check out this Gauntlet! Pretty worried about Rookies vs. Vets thanks to WOTW2 (which is essentially rookies vs. vets and the vets dominated).

IPB Image

NEHEMIAH RETURNS TO BE WITH HIS QUEEN BETH :wub::wub: . Meh on Janelle & Tyrie

IPB Image

Someone named Angel <3

IPB Image

Gay Tyler? Yay <3

IPB Image

Really didn't expect to see Melinda again since she seemed so disinterested the first time.

IPB Image

Both could be hot in a good light I think.

IPB Image

Tori queen of tricking everyone into thinking she was on S35 <3

IPB Image

I wanna say this is the girl who f*cked Cara & Susie over on her original season and then got whooped by Kina, but I can't compare names from early seasons like I used to with my old thread missing so I'll just have to wait it out.

IPB Image

See Melinda. But I'm also lowkey excited if Wes trained her well <3.

IPB Image

Hi I guess.

IPB Image

Diem :wub::wub::wub: Ev kinda <3 (randomly getting rid of elyn <3)

IPB Image

I need a really good rebound season from Katie!! I can't remember Adam for the life of me oops.

IPB Image

Generally like both of them ^_^

IPB Image

BETH :wub::wub::wub::wub: Brad continues to be meh.

IPB Image

Stop trying to make Robin happen :angry: :angry:. I just now realized Danny was the first boot from FM when he was talking about Melinda :o. Still don't care for him yet but he's always left early and not in a fun Ace way.

IPB Image

Like Paula well enough, pass on Kenny.

IPB Image

CT and Diem still together <3. But most importantly LEGEND CORAL RETURNS TO FINALLY GET HER CROWN SHE IS SO OWED :wub::wub::wub::wub:

IPB Image

Hard pass on both.

There seems to be an insane amount of people from the original Fresh Meat cast. I didn't LOVE that season so I really don't need to see all those people again, but whatever. Hopefully this season will be good.