Alex Watched The Challenge

Alex95

Just now, Alex95 said:

I'm lowkey rooting for CT, but I haaaaaaate Adam. Leroy & Michael need to win since they're the only male team where I like both, but too bad I know Leroy never wins lol.

Leroy & Michael were such a lovable team! Yeah Adam is awful I hate him.

8 hours ago, Deeee said:

Watching Sarah lose to them after all of her bragging is iconic.

Idk Sarah hadn't really gotten on my nerves this season. In fact I'm fine with pretty much all the girls this season. Yeah she has some undeserved cockiness, but that's also like...every Challenger who has made a finals ever. I also thought her final confessional about loving Katelynn and looking forward to a long plane ride home with her was very sweet.

DdihDM2.png

Nothing but respect for MY Rivals winners :wub:. I can't remember the last time some rookies stole my heart so quickly. I don't even know what exactly it is about them, they were just really rootable. They won a daily challenge, an elimination, and nearly made the finals. Nothing to be ashamed about!

Challenge21Logo.jpg

This season was very much a slow burn for me. It was pretty terrible at the beginning imo. After the first two eliminations, Evan's cult pretty much gained complete control over the game. And their biggest adversaries (Wes & Evelyn) were tied down by being partnered with them so we were getting no fight from them. And I had very little rooting interest in any of the teams because there was no team where I loved both of the partners. For most of them, I loved one of them and hated the other. I was pretty into the show from Katelynn & Sarah's elimination on though. CT & Adam took Evan down and there was some hope for the season. Everyone kinda turned on each other and it was pretty insane from that point on. The episode where they move to Argentina is up there as one of my all-time favorite episodes ever, if not my favorite. Laurel destroying the entire house, Michael #dragging the boys, Leroy dominating the rope climbing competition, and that insane elimination between CT & Adam and Johnny & Tyler. For a season full of lows, it was reach some insanely high highs as the season was ending. I do not understand all these finals they keep going where they give them insane sh*t to do one day one for like a two-minute head start. Seems kinda bullsh*t to me but whatever and I'm glad it made Kenny & Wes lose. So yeah, I wouldn't call this season one of my faves or anything, but it certainly grew on me. It felt like the first new school season. Idk something about it just felt like we made a big jump form old school to new school.

Season Ranking:
The Inferno
The Inferno III
The Gauntlet
The Duel

Cutthroat

Fresh Meat II

Battle of the Sexes
The Gauntlet II

Rivals
Fresh Meat

The Inferno II

Battle of the Seasons

The Ruins

The Duel II
Battle of the Sexes II
The Gauntlet III
The Island

The guys were difficult to watch. They had some of the sh!ttiest men ever and paired them with either earth angels (Nehemiah) or potential rootable contestants (Wes and CT). Outside of my top spot, this will be my hardest ranking yet.

1. Leroy & Michael - Duh. I LOVE Michael. He is so weird and goofy. He is, like, the least Challengey contestant to ever make a final. I was so proud of him for everything he did this season. All with his brains. I didn't really stan Leroy, but he was a beast, I couldn't believe how fast he did that rope challenge. He kinda just stayed out of the drama and giggled while everything was going on.

2. Brandon & Ty - GIVE BRANDON A GOOD PARTNER OR TEAM ALREADY I'M TIRED!!! I'm pissed about his robbery. He climbed the damn pole first and that means he has to do a rematch against Wes.......? Your rules aren't making any sense sweetie. Ty didn't open his mouth this season and that was best for everyone involved.

3. CT & Adam - I'm trying my hardest to be sympathetic with Adam. CT assaulted Adam in a horrible way for pretty much no reason. Adam has no reason to forgive him or wish any success on CT in life. But come on dude! Play to win! He never seemed committed to the team like CT did. He was so desperate to maintain his relationships with the jackasses hellbent on taking him out. And his showmance with Tina was vom. CT was hilarious though. He stole the show this season. The first I've loved him in a long time. Yeah he's still messy, but this season alone was a great showing from him.

4. Johnny & Tyler - I'm still a Tyler fan so that helps (but I found him his least likable this season). Johnny wasn't as bad as Kenny & Evan (as per usual). So that puts them here. I still liked Tyler, he wasn't terrible or anything. His meltdown after being sent into the Jungle was not a good look (especially since he was so proud about not running from eliminations during Cutthroat). I like their friendship actually. Never really should've been a rivals team though lol.

5. Davis & Tyrie - I stanned Davis all these seasons like a fool, and still liked him this season, only to find out these two are rivals because he called Tyrie the n-word?! Oh I'm boo boo the fool aren't I...Anyways fine enough this season I guess, but Tyrie like really sucks at this game lmao.

6. Evan & Nehemiah - Nehemiah is an angel who deserves the world and has never done a bad thing in his life. Evan is the worst. He continues to be my least favorite Challenger on the whole damn show. I'm glad he looked like a fool this entire season.

7. Wes & Kenny - Wes' worst season by a long shot. He was just a cog in that big dumbass alliance and dragged Kenny to the end when we should've gotten rid of him the second damn episode. He got cocky in his position running the house and he looked like a fool whenever he attempted to come for Cara Maria. Kenny sucking at every challenge was kinda lolzy, but I still hate him.

8. Adam R - Idk I actually liked him more than Wes & Kenny lol. But he was an idiot and got expelled two seconds into the season. Hard to rank him anywhere else.

With the women I never really hated any of them. They were all kinda just there the whole time, but a few of them had bad moments here and there.

1. Jasmine & Jonna - Man I'm really struggling with that to do with them and the next team. I loved these two with no reservation though so I gotta put them first. They were just HILARIOUS the whole time. I was cackling whenever we were blessed with them in a scene. Their dynamic with each other, their dynamic with the rest of the cast, amazing. I think they showed out in challenges more than I expected and could make a better run on another season.

2. Cara Maria & Laurel - Laurel continues to be a behemoth of a competitor. Holy sh*t. I am transfixed with the scene of her so effortlessly dragging Kenny, then Wes, then Paula. She is truly the best at it. And, as always, she crosses the line, but Imma just be problematic and admit I don't really care...? What she said to Paula was awful and I'm not gonna even pretend to defend it. It did hold me back from giving them the first place. But I'm just gonna be a hypocrite and love the sh!t out of her all the same. Cara Maria was pretty great! I didn't stan her, I moreso felt bad for her. But that's good enough!

3. Aneesa & Robin - Aneesa! Deserved! Better! Robin deserved exactly that.

4. Camila & Theresa - I was loling @ their master plan to lie about how they wanted to throw the elimination but not actually :dead:. So pointless :wub:

5. Katelynn & Sarah - Katelynn is creeping her way up the list of the worst competitors ever :wub:. Sarah was fine. Cocky, but fine enough.

6. Jenn & Mandi - Jenn is just so desperate for drama. Let it come naturally gurl, I know you know how to cut a bitch. I did lol @ how she made fun of Adam. Mandi was kinda great! I didn't love her 24/7, but I liked enough! I think I need one more season from her to solidify how I feel about her.

7. Evelyn & Paula - I still love Evelyn, but she was just a gamebot this season. Paula finally getting her win depresses me because she needed to be a perennial loser. She also looked like an ass with Wes at the end of the season (though she didn't deserve what Laurel said to her).

Battle of the Exes next! Laurel doesn't have an ex does she :broken:?! Hoping for some Wes & Kellyanne domination!

Emily & Ty - Emily seemed strong, albeit boring, her first time around. Ty’s a mess and he’ll obviously drag the team down.

Tyrie & Jasmine - Thrilled to see Jasmine back! Too bad she’s with the weakest player in the game. I give them three episodes max.

Leroy & Naomi - Glad to see Leroy again (though I suspect I’ll be seeing a lot of him).

Abram & Cara Maria - Damn exes already?? Thought they’d go for it a bit longer. Anyway excited for this team!

Aneesa & Rachel - Random lesbian team thrown into the mix :wub:. I’m worried that they’ll have a target on their backs, but I’m so excited to see Rachel back once again and for this pairing!

Johnny & Camila - Exes??? Idk about that from what we saw on Cutthroat lol. Johnny fatigue is beginning to set back in after not hating him last season tbh.

CT & Diem - Okay this is a legit team. I hope Diem isn’t taken to a negative mindspace with CT. I really want the best for them!

Dunbar & Paula - Well now that they’re both winners maybe they can make a deep run. I very much dislike both of them so I hope not.

Dustin & Heather - Newbies. Broke up because he was taped having sex?? Lol

Wes & Mandi - Lol already broke up :dead:. Disappointed Wes couldn’t get like Kellyanne or Johanna. We already saw a Wes & Mandi pairing.

Mark & Robin - MARK LONG???? HOW???? WHY DOES HE KEEP POPPING BACK UP?! WHY DO I IRRATIONALLY DISLIKE HIM SO MUCH??

Nate & Priscilla - Newbies

Vinny & Sarah - Lol Sarah is the unluckiest challenger ever.

Oh thank god Vinny got kicked off. He shouldn’t have been able to vote Wes & Mandi in then!

SCREAMING @ Sarah’s breakdown though lmao. I do feel bad for her. Why does Leroy get a replacement partner but not Sarah though? Doesn’t make sense.

I'm surprised with your ranking of Rivals. Most people really consider it one of the greatest challenge seasons ever (myself include). Now that the season is done:

Adam is pretty much confirmed to have thrown the elimination against Johnny and Tyler. 

Adam was also confirmed to have sexually assaulted or harassed KellyAnne and maybe Jenn as well? I'd have to double check who his victims were, but he is a garbage human being.

Kenny and Wes in the finals is hilarious. I never want to see Kenny win anything, so I'm glad he lost. Though that 45 minute lead, reduced to a two minute head start is just one of the clear examples where production started introducing bullshit formats to accommodate Johnny.

Battle of the Exes is a bad season imo.

3 hours ago, Deeee said:

I'm surprised with your ranking of Rivals. Most people really consider it one of the greatest challenge seasons ever (myself include). Now that the season is done:

Adam is pretty much confirmed to have thrown the elimination against Johnny and Tyler. 

Adam was also confirmed to have sexually assaulted or harassed KellyAnne and maybe Jenn as well? I'd have to double check who his victims were, but he is a garbage human being.

Kenny and Wes in the finals is hilarious. I never want to see Kenny win anything, so I'm glad he lost. Though that 45 minute lead, reduced to a two minute head start is just one of the clear examples where production started introducing bullshit formats to accommodate Johnny.

Battle of the Exes is a bad season imo.

I am familiar with Adam sexually assaulting Jenn but hadn't heard about the KellyAnne one but yeah he's Pos. I also don't recall enjoying Battle of the Exes either.

Edited by QueenKalie