Alex Watched The Challenge

Alex95

Let's go back in time all the way back to season five.

IPB Image

Coral <3. So young and naive not knowing the f*ckery she's going to put up with 10 seasons later. I'm not gonna pretend like I'm excited for The Miz per say, but he's partnered with Coral and I did like him at the very beginning of his first season so we'll see.

IPB Image

Both names are ringing bells. Can't say I exactly remember my thoughts on either of them...OH Adam hated Queen Sarah Greyson. Yeah I hate him.

IPB Image

I hope they bang before the season ends.

IPB Image

Lol random Theo Von sighting was he like a legend early on? He just always comes across as a townsperson. The name Holly rings a bell, I remember blandly competent.

IPB Image

God these graphics are terrible.

IPB Image

Lol I remember Yes just because of his name. I think he was on one of the battle of the sexes. Veronica <3. I've been highkey missing her even though we didn't leave off on the best note.

IPB Image

I believe Elka was a Coral minion on one season...? <3 if true

IPB Image

Oh maybe this is blandly competent Holly oops.

IPB Image

Flora <3. A name!

IPB Image

Omggg Piggy! An even better name!

IPB Image

What is this our third Mike?!

IPB Image

Dan looks vaguely familiar....I'm not sure....

IPB Image

Beth :wub::wub::wub::wub: . Jon better be a good partner :*

IPB Image

*Blinks*

IPB Image

Is this The Emily Legend? From Battle of the Seasons?! OMG I hope Ellen pops up here! Also hi Timmy. I thought I was done with him after we got that big sendoff but I guess going back in time can bring people back from the dead..

IPB Image

Now I remember Norman from The Gauntlet. He was in the finals on Coral's team. There was one man whose name began with "N" that was fun and gay and supportive of Coral as she was dying and then another who was bland and mean so I hope this is the good "N".

IPB Image

Host Mark Long?! You've gotta be kidding me :|

IPB Image

Belou bringing her baby with her onto The Challenge :wub::dead:. The early seasons really just didn't give a single sh*t <3.

IPB Image

"I feel sorry for Norman. He's pushing 40, he's unsuccessful, and he's an angry person :)"

Lmao Beth was a world class troll from the very start <3.

IPB Image

Battle of the Seasons was tough for me to get into, I'm not gonna lie. I certainly prefer old school reality television, but you have to be in the right mindframe for it. I was in 2008 and had to jump back to 2002. The editing is sloppy, the quality is terrible, and there is such a large amount of underdeveloped characters, it was difficult for me to be invested. There were moments and rivalries keeping me in though. Like I've mentioned before, the Chadwick & Holly rise and fall was super fun for me, especially seeing one of my old school faves Emily back to be as much of a cutthroat demon as I remember <3. Coral icing Stephen out of the game as the first of many Coral Smith victims also gave me life. Some episodes were literally just the challenge and that's it and I just wanted to skip the whole thing. Halfway through the season we knock it down to the final six teams and I thought it would be a tortruous stroll to the finish line but that actually helped things. I got to know the majority of the final 12 characters and it was just a wholesome little reality show. Not iconic by any means, but enjoyable. I still didn't know everyone, like what's an Elka? But most of them I got to know!

Season Ranking:
The Inferno
The Inferno III
The Gauntlet
The Duel
The Gauntlet II
Battle of the Sexes
Fresh Meat
Battle of the Seasons
The Inferno II
Battle of the Sexes II
The Gauntlet III

I was rooting for the Real World team and completely shocked when they won. I thought in the earlier seasons where they always did Real World vs. Road Rules, the Road Rules team always won. Stoked they did though, mainly for Coral lmao.
1. Coral & Miz - I loved their relationship with each other. Coral talking Miz off the ledge after his drunken meltdown was such a beautiful moment. I particularly loved them in the Newlywed Game challenge which I would LOVE to see in another partner season. Miz was still kinda classic Miz where he was a bit Much at times and I found him to be a dick, but overall moderately enjoyable. Coral remained Queen and ran the game with an iron fist by playing the ~fair game~ except knocking Stephen out because he sucked.
2. Danny & Kelley - Well they didn't hook up like I was hoping, but I still liked them! Danny instead is a hot gay guy who according to wikipedia may have hooked up with Adam Larson so that's even better <3. I just liked their whole vibe. They were like half-heartedly into the game the entire time. Kelley quitting the hands on the car challenge three seconds in to get drunk off pina coladas :wub::wub: .
3. Jon & Beth - Idk a Jon, but Beth was iconic as always in her single episode <3. The random hatemance with Norman <3
4. Norman & Becky - Kinda mad at him for icing Beth, but I still liked him. I don't remember Becky well at all oops.
5. Mike J & Sharon - Idk Mike J, but Sharon was kinda the lovable character who no one wanted to get rid of but she was the weakest. I enjoyed her well enough ^_^
6. Mike L & Flora - Genuinely have no idea who these pepole are.
7. Sean & Elka - Probably the most boring endgamers in the bunch. And I just now realized this Sean is The Infamous Sean Duffy so I knocked them down a few spots. Still have to be above...
8. Stephen & Lindsay - I absolutely HATED Stephen. Between him getting physical with the girls during the inner tube challenge and telling Coral that she's a bad example of black women :x. What a piece of sh*t. Lindsay seemed nice enough and I felt bad for her that she was stuck with Stephen as a partner.

Road Rules was probably overall the more entertaining team (though they have some nobodies as well)
1. Timmy & Emily - I finally Got Timmy for the first time and actually found him fun. They actually showed me he's fun instead of simply just telling me. Emily scrapping together an inner circle alliance immediately only to jump ship after she shanked Veronica, got exposed, and put all the blame on Chadwick and Holly :wub::wub::wub: . I'm still gonna hold on hope that we randomly see her against out of the blue after Battle of the Sexes.
2. Theo & Holly B - Still can't get into Theo. I liked Holly B early on, as I've mentioned with the Chadwick stuff, but she kinda died off after he left. She came back in full force at the end though with her meltdown over The Miz in the wrestling challenge, her meltdown when Theo said she would want a boob job at the Newlywed Game, and refusing to make a deal with Coral in the end to split the money so she ended up being the only one with no money (and Coral was the only one with all the money :wub::wub: ). Actually typing all this out, she was an even stronger character than I originally thought.
3. Adam & Jisela - Jisela's fiery hatred for Chadwick and Holly :wub::wub::wub: . She literally seethed about them her entire time on the show. Adam was super hot this season, possibly bisexual, and a loyal minion for Jisela so we stan.
4. Chadwick & Piggy - I didn't particularly ~like~ Chadwick, but I liked his storyline and I loved Piggy. She was super fiery and feisty.
5. Chris & Belou - Belou's storyline with dragging her infant on the challenge was kinda funny, but also kinda uncomfy because I was lowkey judging her mothering skills as well. She kinda turned invisible after the toga party though.
6. Yes & Veronica - Deserved better :broken:
7. Dan & Tara - Who?? I only remember Tara for her stuff with The Miz and that was a snooze.
8. Josh & Holly S - No really, who????

Alright time to go back to the future and go back to The Island where I left off. But not today...probably tomorrow or something. Maybe I'll look at the cast today idk.

So.....what they just have to get a 4-person boat to get from one island to another? I'm sooooo confused about this. Why am I watching some sh*tty Survivor spinoff is this still The Challenge???

IPB Image

Lowkey I'm sure he'll look hot on the island :whistling: . But not worth it for another season of him :x

IPB Image

Ughhhhh this vile woman, why does she keep popping back?! Was she popular back then?! I don't get it!

IPB Image

I miss the days of him being a likable and interesting underdog. I haven't really seen personality from him since Fresh Meat.

IPB Image

Wes' girl <3. I liked her last season.

IPB Image

Newbie alert I think...?

IPB Image

Susie & Cara's weak minion <3. Hope she lashes onto a goddess again this time around.

IPB Image

Liked him well enough last season!

IPB Image

Lowkey hot, especially his accent in the intro scene :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

IPB Image

Girls who spell their name weird are usually bitches <3333333

IPB Image

Girls who have two names are also usually bitches <3333333

IPB Image

Newbie idc about yet

IPB Image

I felt bad he had to leave last time so I'm glad to see him back :D

IPB Image

Ooh cool choice! I liked her two seasons ago, glad to see her again!

IPB Image

King returning to his throne :wub:. I wonder if he and Rachel remember having a threesome together <3.

IPB Image

She promised she's changed for the better.......gurrrrrrllllll............Though she did win last time around and wasn't as messy (besides cheating on her husband with a gay guy <3)

IPB Image

Meh just get away from Johnny & Kenny.

IPB Image

I mean I haven't completely loathed him yet on this show :ph34r:

IPB Image

Wowwww I never really stanned her, but she is a legend so it's cool to see her back!

IPB Image

Kinda cute.

IPB Image

Killed all goodwill I had for her last season

Did you give up on the show or something I never see you post in it.

I forgot when I stopped watching. I just remember the iconic season of a girl named Sarah or Sara who would always get thrown into the Gauntlet and win. Especially with the game of having to hang upside with water underneath and she would always win that won. :dead:

Lol @ Derrick lecturing Dan about not drinking too much I remember when he was actually fun on these shows :*

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

#Me

I forgot when I stopped watching. I just remember the iconic season of a girl named Sarah or Sara who would always get thrown into the Gauntlet and win. Especially with the game of having to hang upside with water underneath and she would always win that won. :dead:

SARAH GREYSON :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Edited by bobbobachoo1

Ahh that was a long time ago I think :haha: