The Voice 17 ● Live Top 20 Eliminations ● Discussion

istersay

I'm so baffled that Hello Sunday made it through that I'm not even remotely upset.

Overall, I'm pleased with the results. I only had to cross 2 people off my signature (Alex and Jake) and got to add Rose and Myracle last night. :thumbs:

Literally if we just lost Shane and Chelsea (HS), this would be a really solid top 13.

Chris won most streamed almost every week of season 15 so not really accurate

Chris' hometown figured out streaming, but if you look at the country streaming statistics overall, they're terrible. And I mean that for all country artists not named Luke Combs. It's just not how country fans generally listen to music.

Gracee lost because middle america don't got no smartphones to vote. Also too dumb/lazy to find the app. You need to give them phones.

Gracee's fanbase has adopted Jake Hoot. I read a lot of social media posts that he's an honorary Team Blake pick.

I'm so baffled that Hello Sunday made it through that I'm not even remotely upset.

Overall, I'm pleased with the results. I only had to cross 2 people off my signature (Alex and Jake) and got to add Rose and Myracle last night. :thumbs:

Literally if we just lost Shane and Chelsea (HS), this would be a really solid top 13.

agreed

ROFL :rofl: That was an absolute disaster for Team Gwen, and YET after all that, TG is still far stronger than Team Kelly and even Team Blake. Blake goes forward with NO country artist, and the worst performer out of the Top 20 (I still like Cali though, and hopes she redeems herself). Team Gwen still has arguably the best out-and-out vocalist in Rose, the most emotional performer in Myracle, and teen phenom Joana is growing on me with each performance. That said, my now #1 snowflake is on Team Blake, KAT !!!! <3 Commiserations to Kyndal. She deserved better from the voting public.

I'm not that mad at Gwen's decision to choose Myracle. Both Kendall and Jake have the same problem; they aren't ready for this show and let nerves get the better of them. Myracle has way more experience and it shows in her stage presence and emotional connection to lyrics.

both were equally low in popularity (views/likes) tbh

Based on IDF or on actual social media? Jake Hoot's stuff gets a lot of likes on twitter/facebook. Right now, he has more likes than his teammate Max on him making it to the top 13.

ROFL :rofl: That was an absolute disaster for Team Gwen, and YET after all that, TG is still far stronger than Team Kelly and even Team Blake. Blake goes forward with NO country artist, and the worst performer out of the Top 20 (I still like Cali though, and hopes she redeems herself). Team Gwen still has arguably the best out-and-out vocalist in Rose, the most emotional performer in Myracle, and teen phenom Joana is growing on me with each performance. That said, my now #1 snowflake is on Team Blake, KAT !!!! <3 Commiserations to Kyndal. She deserved better from the voting public.

I didn't even remember Kyndal and what she sung last night. The voting public probably felt the same way and that's why she ended up in 5th for her team.

Again, that was for thatb5th coach comeback thing they did. Instant saves never picked a new coach.

The Gold Derby article that was published yesterday said they Wild Card got to pick a team. The same article had a lot of info about the schedule for the rest of the season, I'm assuming it must have all come from a press release from the show. Regardless, even if they had the option to move I doubt Hello Sunday would have left Kelly.

Blake picked contestant who didn't do well last night, but has previously: IDF Blake trash. Gwen picks artist who had best performance, over artist who did well previously: IDF Gwen trash

(Kelly I got nothing, it was a trash pick)

This one is my IDF favorite:

"If you're country, don't pick Blake because he's just going to drop you."

"If you're not country, don't pick Blake because he's just going to keep all the country artists."