DWTS28 Week 9 Discussion Thread

*Lily

nobody in DWTS history had an easier ride than Hannah. all she had to do was sign up for the show and she was instantly the winner of the season and nothing else mattered. She won the moment she was announced as part of the cast.

Ah yes, that supposed “winner’s edit” where they nitpick her to death when they have always heaped OTT praise on their chosen winners in the past. :dead:

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a really beautiful and pretty Rumba from Lauren. She did look like she lacked a bit of fluidity and hip action at times, but other times she did have the fluidity. But she performed that with a lot of heart and intent. It was very mature and lovely.

I will speak for myself - I just think it’s ironic that she gets praised as best dance of the night and best dance of her journey but Len can’t find it himself to give her a perfect over something stupid... I will be the first one to admit that Ally is far from being my favourite and I find the show is trying to make her happen but I don’t think it’s Ally’s fault when Hannah don’t get a score; I blame it on Len more than anything.

Thanks for this, Chris. That last part is what it should be about - blaming Len for this. :yes:

Well deserved 9s. One of Lauren's best dances for sure.

Kel and Ally closing the show. :wub:

They would’ve been better off going first and second if the show was trying to keep them safe. :dead: Though this late in the season, I don’t think it matters. :haha: