Jump to content
idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
jdanton2

Normani Appreciation Thread

Recommended Posts

Motivation video at 100,016,181 viewsPremiered Aug 15, 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Dancing With A Stranger has reached 700M on Spotify with 700,127,706 streams . Love Lies could reach it sometime as well it has 672,106,882 streams.

 

also on overall radio it is still at #44  after 507 days . no other song that high has charted as long.

https://kworb.net/radio/

44    =    Sam Smith & Normani - Dancing with a Stranger 507    1    (x12)    37.95    +0.25    4    148.02    354    --    724    236

 

also on Pulse's list of top 40 songs that include recurrents it is the oldest song charting  with 73 weeks.

https://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/154175/mediabase-top-recurrents-chart-archive?page=10

33 34 34 32 Dancing With A Stranger (2wks #1) SAM SMITH/NORMANI 73 27-Jan-19 24 10

                         

 

 

Edited by jdanton2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this could be fake though i hope it is true since Doja Cat is really good.also both are on RCA.

 

https://genius.com/Doja-cat-and-normani-girls-lyrics

 

also according to a couple of posts at Pulse Normani originally could have been on Say So .

 

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/302429-how-did-motivation-beat-crying-in-the-club/

 

2 hours ago, RULES said:

I heard Say So was originally Normani’s but ended up going to Miss Cat!

 

2 hours ago, professor2000 said:

Where you hear that? :cupid:

1 hours ago, professor2000 said:

I hinted at this before, but since it’s clearly not happening now might as well say it.....They wanted to make Normani a feat on this song as a remix...but I don’t think it was ever recorded.  

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Normani and Camila collab in an ad. ^_^

 

 

 

Camila Mendes unfortunately.:whut:

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

Normani and Camila collab in an ad. ^_^

 

 

 
Camila Mendes unfortunately.:whut:

 

 

I did a double take so fast. Thank God it's that Camla

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 5h_lova said:

 

 

I did a double take so fast. Thank God it's that Camla

 

What an annoying human being you are. Thank God, I'm not living next to you. You gotta stay away from people with bad energy. Of course, I'm talking about you. 

 

On 6/15/2020 at 4:22 PM, jdanton2 said:

Dancing With A Stranger has reached 700M on Spotify with 700,127,706 streams . Love Lies could reach it sometime as well it has 672,106,882 streams.

 

also on overall radio it is still at #44  after 507 days . no other song that high has charted as long. 

https://kworb.net/radio/

44    =    Sam Smith & Normani - Dancing with a Stranger 507    1    (x12)    37.95    +0.25    4    148.02    354    --    724    236

 

also on Pulse's list of top 40 songs that include recurrents it is the oldest song charting  with 73 weeks.

https://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/154175/mediabase-top-recurrents-chart-archive?page=10

33 34 34 32 Dancing With A Stranger (2wks #1) SAM SMITH/NORMANI 73 27-Jan-19 24 10

                         

 

 

👏 We are ready for duet with Dua Lipa. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not sure if Normani  is performing or speaking like her last event she did.

 

https://www.bustle.com/p/netflixs-pride-event-will-feature-laverne-cox-normani-more-lgbtq-icons-23625228

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2020 at 12:46 PM, Camren said:

What an annoying human being you are. Thank God, I'm not living next to you. You gotta stay away from people with bad energy. Of course, I'm talking about you. 

 

👏 We are ready for duet with Dua Lipa. 

 

Girl cheese, you only come in here when apparently anyone with THAT name is mentioned. I'm not the one referring to my bandmate with slurs, comin on here talkin bout bad energy while you stan a power company with surges and blackouts

 

===============================

 

Anyway Normani

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 5h_lova said:

 

Girl cheese, you only come in here when apparently anyone with THAT name is mentioned. I'm not the one referring to my bandmate with slurs, comin on here talkin bout bad energy while you stan a power company with surges and blackouts

You're the one who obsessively writes about the woman he hates. You can go somewhere else with your hatred, insignificant opinion about singer you don't even know it. You're a typical example of a person who hates certain celebrity because it's dictated to him by the social network. We, her fans here, are not happy when we read yours hateful posts here. I'm pretty sure I can you use this word we. This is not atrl. You can go there and write about Camila how much you hate her, if you think it's going to help you to feel better. I don't support what you're doing. I told you this many times and here we are again talking about same thing.

 

It's time for you to focus on your girl and stop shaming someone for fun. It's not ok.

 

Who I stan...I didn't ask you for your opinion. 

 

Please, it's enough. Hope you understand. Have a nice day.

 

9 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

not sure if Normani  is performing or speaking like her last event she did.

 

https://www.bustle.com/p/netflixs-pride-event-will-feature-laverne-cox-normani-more-lgbtq-icons-23625228

 

 

The speech is coming. Better something than nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Camren said:

You're the one who obsessively writes about the woman he hates. You can go somewhere else with your hatred, insignificant opinion about singer you don't even know it. You're a typical example of a person who hates certain celebrity because it's dictated to him by the social network. We, her fans here, are not happy when we read yours hateful posts here. I'm pretty sure I can you use this word we. This is not atrl. You can go there and write about Camila how much you hate her, if you think it's going to help you to feel better. I don't support what you're doing. I told you this many times and here we are again talking about same thing.

 

It's time for you to focus on your girl and stop shaming someone for fun. It's not ok.

 

Who I stan...I didn't ask you for your opinion. 

 

Please, it's enough. Hope you understand. Have a nice day.

 

The speech is coming. Better something than nothing. 

 

What you think of my decision making skills is not my concern. You don't speak for anyone but the misinformed noggin in your head....to which I wasn't even speaking about that person. Didn't mention her or her name. After all this is a NORMANI thread. I don't come in that person's thread telling anyone what to do. How about you hightail outta this thread and leave people in it alone. Goodbye.

 

=======================

 

Blair's works is so innovative, even during these trying times.

 

 

Edited by 5h_lova

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^Your ugly personality is showing. I have got better things to do with my time than respond to your provocations. You can continue with monologue if you want.

 

On 6/17/2020 at 10:35 PM, jdanton2 said:

Normani and Camila collab in an ad. ^_^

 

 

 

Camila Mendes unfortunately.:whut:

Like it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Camren said:

^Your ugly personality is showing. I have got better things to do with my time than respond to your provocations. You can continue with monologue if you want.

 

Like it. 

 

Yet you're doing exactly that. you will need a crane to hold up your end of the bargain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/23/2020 at 10:47 PM, jdanton2 said:

not sure if Normani  is performing or speaking like her last event she did.

 

https://www.bustle.com/p/netflixs-pride-event-will-feature-laverne-cox-normani-more-lgbtq-icons-23625228

 

 

 

 

looks like a speech though it was really good.

 

 

Edited by jdanton2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Normani supposedly being screwed by her label head. :angry:

 

Ebz-86AWsAAzQcP?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by jdanton2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMAO Tunji telling all this in a private convo to a "fan". Sure Jan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dunno what to think about it being real, but her team has made some mistakes with promotion for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

new pic and hinting about music.:fishy:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

footage of the tv  performance we never got last year.:(

 

edit

 

got taken down.

Edited by jdanton2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why don't they show it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, istersay said:

why don't they show it

 wish that Normani had gotten a tv performance sometime to perform it solo or they got to perform it live on some show when Sam  recovered. they did perform it together at a couple of the Jingle Balls. Normani also performed it solo on the Ariana Grande tour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2020 at 11:27 AM, jdanton2 said:

footage of the tv  performance we never got last year.:(

 

edit

 

got taken down.

 up on Instagram.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Normani has a part in an  Emmy nomination.:canadianwave:

 

https://www.nylon.com/fashion/rihanna-savage-x-fenty-2020-emmy-nomination

 

Parris Goebel, who choreographed the routines for the major fashion spectacle, spoke to CR Fashion Book about the experience, including Normani's headline-making performance.

 

 

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

congratulations confetti GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Normani with a VMA nomination.:canadianwave:

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...