Normani Appreciation Thread

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dancing With A Stranger has reached 600,162,456 streams on Spotify . could soon pass Love Lies which has 638,642,038 streams.

Beyonce wished Normani a Happy Birthday. ūüéĀ ¬† ¬†

Dancing With A Stranger was performed on The Voice this week.       was not online since Monday night  so do not know if it got any higher.    

Posted Images

Normani recording in Canada.

saw this on Twitter .not sure if this is true though.could very well be fake since i have not seen it mentioned on atrl.

19 hours ago, istersay said:

if it's real there should be an official announcement somewhere soon

probably fake from what i have seen on atrl.

Rolling Stone interview preview.

edit

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/sza-megan-thee-stallion-normani-first-time-video-957729/amp/

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

coming next week.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/normani-motivation-fifth-harmony-solo-album-950372/

Edited by jdanton2

Normani is working with Pharrell.

15 hours ago, Flashington said:

So the topic of racial abuse as it relates to an artists is not allowed on this site?

this is a Normani support thread, not a place to drag other artists

Forum Rules

"Flaming or name calling of (past/current/future) contestants is also not allowed as it is sure to result in arguments/fights between board members. Any such violation will be evaluated case by case and will also be dealt with accordingly."

On 3/2/2020 at 6:59 AM, istersay said:

this is a Normani support thread, not a place to drag other artists

Forum Rules

"Flaming or name calling of (past/current/future) contestants is also not allowed as it is sure to result in arguments/fights between board members. Any such violation will be evaluated case by case and will also be dealt with accordingly."

So what was I supposed to write?Normani was hurt by the words and actions of an "assailant"?

Surely you understand how ridiculous that sounds. I can't believe you deleted a post that was a link to the actual words of the artist.

If it wasn't about "name that I cannot use" the post would not have been deleted.

Edited by Flashington
Posted (edited)

finally got the Rolling Stone magazine and it looks like we may not get the single till summer with the album being about half way done . thought she said that as well sometime last year. :huh: also not sure this was ever mentioned  that before she auditioned for X Factor she had auditioned for America's Got Talent but did not make it past the producers.

Edited by jdanton2
12 hours ago, Flashington said:

So what was I supposed to write?Normani was hurt by the words and actions of an "assailant"?

Surely you understand how ridiculous that sounds. I can't believe you deleted a post that was a link to the actual words of the artist.

If it wasn't about "name that I cannot use" the post would not have been deleted.

You only post here when you want to show Normani as a victim and Camila (yes, you can use her name, this is not Harry Potter book/movie) as the worst human being. I never 

understood the¬†need to dirty talk about one celebrity¬†I don't follow, very obvious I dislike... Focus on your fave and her music solo career. In a world where you can be anything...be kind to other person. It's very easy.ūüíõ¬†Spread love, not hate.¬†

If you really want to talk about this part of the article, go to atrl. This is a fan forum, not social media site that supports bullying and bad talking about any celebrity. 

3 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

finally got the Rolling Stone magazine and it looks like we may not get the single till summer with the album being about half way done . thought she said that as well sometime last year. :huh: also not sure this was ever mentioned  that before she auditioned for X Factor she had auditioned for America's Got Talent but did not make it past the producers.

I didn't know about AGT. She auditioned as dancer or singer? Their lost. 

4 hours ago, Camren said:

You only post here when you want to show Normani as a victim and Camila (yes, you can use her name, this is not Harry Potter book/movie) as the worst human being. I never 

understood the¬†need to dirty talk about one celebrity¬†I don't follow, very obvious I dislike... Focus on your fave and her music solo career. In a world where you can be anything...be kind to other person. It's very easy.ūüíõ¬†Spread love, not hate.¬†

If you really want to talk about this part of the article, go to atrl. This is a fan forum, not social media site that supports bullying and bad talking about any celebrity. 

I didn't know about AGT. She auditioned as dancer or singer? Their lost. 

I posted in this thread maybe once or twice. There was no hate in my post. I simply asked why there wasn't more discussion or comment on the biggest drop from her most recent interview. 

Imagine a fan site that you can't discuss things affecting the artist. 

By the way you throwing more shade by asking if she auditioned as a dancer. Normani has never indicated she wanted to be only a dancer. A singer that can dance yes. Continue the dancer narrative though.

Single coming soon. A certified midtempo banger. Heard it here first.

Posted (edited)

i want new music but instead we get this. :unsure:

Edited by jdanton2
1 hour ago, Flashington said:

I posted in this thread maybe once or twice. There was no hate in my post. I simply asked why there wasn't more discussion or comment on the biggest drop from her most recent interview. 

Imagine a fan site that you can't discuss things affecting the artist. 

By the way you throwing more shade by asking if she auditioned as a dancer. Normani has never indicated she wanted to be only a dancer. A singer that can dance yes. Continue the dancer narrative though.

Single coming soon. A certified midtempo banger. Heard it here first.

Shade? Are you serious? You mistunderstood my question. Just because I asked him, if she auditioned as a singer or dancer. I know dancing was always her first passion and love, then singing. I never said she only wanted to be a singer. 

Do you know when? Before summer? Motivation is really a gooood song.

4 minutes ago, Camren said:

Shade? Are you serious? You mistunderstood my question. Just because I asked him, if she auditioned as a singer or dancer. I know dancing was always her first passion and love, then singing. I never said she only wanted to be a singer. 

Do you know when? Before summer? Motivation is really a gooood song.

sounds like singing from this though she auditioned for dancing as well as acting gigs.

In Houston, Normani tried out four different schools before finding the one that made her feel the closest to comfortable. By sixth grade, however, her family decided she should be home-schooled ‚ÄĒ to better nurture her big dreams. ‚ÄúI was that young kid and my mom was that momager,‚ÄĚ Normani jokes. The pair would travel back-and-forth between Houston and Los Angeles for literally any audition that came their way: acting, singing, dancing. She recorded a couple of songs that never saw the light of day, and auditioned for America‚Äôs Got Talent but never made it past the producers. ‚ÄúGirl, I was just trying to make it, recording trash songs,‚ÄĚ she says.

Posted (edited)

not sure if this is the full video.

edit

looks like it.

Edited by jdanton2

Normani in the studio last night.

• Like 1

Normani did an interview with RuPaul last August that was just released the other day ahead of her episode of Drag Race  which will air sometime in the coming weeks. interview starts at 49:40 and covers alot of things . RuPaul  seems to have knowledge about music and asked alot of good questions.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/rupaul-whats-the-tee-with-michelle-visage/id855749951

• Like 1

Normani debuts on TikTok.hopefully she uses it more when she releases more music.

Drag Race episode next Friday.

http://www.vh1.com/shows/rupauls-drag-race/tv-schedule

• Friday ¬∑ March 27
  • The Ball Ball

season 12  episode 1204 Open
    rupauls_drag_race_E_1204_1920x1080.jpg?q
    TV-14 (2 hour 30 min)

The queens‚Äô creativity comes to life when they compete in a pageant of sports-inspired couture, and strutting the runway in three ‚Äúball-themed‚ÄĚ looks. Leslie Jones (Saturday Night Live) guest judges.

• New8:00pm

Gay’s Anatomy

episode 1205 Open

TV-14 (2 hour 0 min)

The queens are challenged to take part in TV‚Äôs longest running drag queen scripted show, "Gay‚Äôs Anatomy.‚ÄĚ Pop superstar, Normani guest judges.

2 days.