Normani Appreciation Thread

jdanton2

#6 is likely tomorrow at urban.

• Like 1

looks like rapper Saweetie will be on the song with Anitta.

• Like 1

still gaining on Billboard.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, istersay said:

Normani was at Cardi's birthday party last night.

• Like 1

todays urban update.

• Like 1

looks like Normani is still recording . this time with a producer who has done alot with Ariana Grande and also did a few songs for 5H.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Brown_(record_producer)

• Like 1

Just now, istersay said:

so her album won't be out for a while then, I thought it was done except for one song and would be out this fall

what i thought as well but label probably don't like some of the songs.

good gain on urban today.

6 hours ago, istersay said:

good to see it is gaining at Rhythmic again.

• Like 1

todays update.

• Like 1

another rumor going around we could get the Dua collab . not getting my hopes up after not happening last year. :unsure:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

another rumor going around we could get the Dua collab . not getting my hopes up after not happening last year. :unsure:

that'll be cool if it happens, but 2022?, will she have a single before then, I forget the interview but I think she said very soon or something like that

could be peaking now.

• Like 1

better update today.#5 at urban within two days is looking possible.

9     7         BLXST     Chosen f/Ty Dolla $i...     3953     3562     391     10.970
10     8         DRAKE     Girls Want Girls f/L...     3880     3341     539     13.491

a song that sample a Brandy song has leaked called Used To.most likely will not be released unfortunately.

https://dbree.org/v/86201a

Edited by jdanton2

Normani just did an interview. says album coming at the top of the year and a tour as well. also looks like more than one song coming before then . also says she has recorded 2-3 albums worth of music . most likely we will never get most of them.

3 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

Normani just did an interview. says album coming at the top of the year and a tour as well. also looks like more than one song coming before then . also says she has recorded 2-3 albums worth of music . most likely we will never get most of them.

at last some info, this should make a lot of people on the atrl thread happy, they have been going crazy for info on upcoming stuff :rofl:

6 minutes ago, istersay said:

at last some info, this should make a lot of people on the atrl thread happy, they have been going crazy for info on upcoming stuff :rofl:

speculation at atrl that the interview was taped as far back as August . if so why wait till today to release it. :unsure:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

speculation at atrl that the interview was taped as far back as August . if so why wait till today to release it. :unsure:

I was gonna say it reminded me of some other interview, the look of the room and stuff, but couldn't remember. This one might be new this week, guess there is no way to know for sure, she could have recorded it before and not posted until now because of editing or something.