Jump to content
idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
jdanton2

Dinah Jane Appreciation Thread

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, 5h_lova said:

Song got pushed back again. 🙄

that sucks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 5h_lova said:

Song got pushed back again. 🙄

looks like it will be released closer to the tour which starts in April.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is Dinah’s song? Wasn’t it supposed to be released on 14th Feb? Or is she referring to US time? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

looks like it will be released closer to the tour which starts in April.

 

 

 

2020 already off to a shitty start

Edited by 5h_lova

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, 5h_lova said:

 

maybe a collab or some promo hopefully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

she needs something out there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

maybe a collab or some promo hopefully.

So stupid... Clearly there is way more to her post... Perfect timing? How can you release a statement like that the day of your release? SMH i don’t ever understand why she stayed with LA Reid when he was the very root cause of 5H breaking up. Dinah is my favourite member, but i’ve already accepted she won’t get as far as the other girls. Her album/ single will just be thrown onto Spotify and expected the surge all by itself. 

Edited by SamDaMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

maybe a collab or some promo hopefully.

 

Can't promo without something to promo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SamDaMan said:

So stupid... Clearly there is way more to her post... Perfect timing? How can you release a statement like that the day of your release? SMH i don’t ever understand why she stayed with LA Reid when he was the very root cause of 5H breaking up. Dinah is my favourite member, but i’ve already accepted she won’t get as far as the other girls. Her album/ single will just be thrown onto Spotify and expected the surge all by itself. 

 

And already we are back to harping about L.A. as if the only that could possibly be wrong in the totality of issues is L.A. connected 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

another song coming?:huh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's a wait and see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, 5h_lova said:

 

And already we are back to harping about L.A. as if the only that could possibly be wrong in the totality of issues is L.A. connected 🙄

Yes I am. He is connected. Everything he touches. Even the other 5H girls hated it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, SamDaMan said:

Yes I am. He is connected. Everything he touches. Even the other 5H girls hated it. 

 

Well gee I wonder how other artistes not signed to LA get their projects delayed? :rubschin:

 

Seriously the industry has 3808207 moving parts and running to LA all the time is like people's defense bubble instead of just waiting and being still for a real answer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 5h_lova said:

 

Lottery has been a song trademarked for a while now....

oscars 2019 GIF by The Academy Awards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 5h_lova said:

 

Lottery has been a song trademarked for a while now....

song with producer Danja who at the time  over a year ago also worked with Normani on a song. wonder if we will get that one.

 

 

 

he also produced songs from some big named artists .most of his songs were not that big though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danja_production_discography

 

Edited by jdanton2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...