season1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
9 hours ago, season1 said:

Added! :thumbs:

---

Here's a treat for everyone. Kyndall's "Letter" :music:

That video isn't available in my country but I watched another video of that same song and damn LETTER is such a beautiful song, it gives me CHILLS! 

I lover her so much!!! :wub:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Kyndal signed a publishing deal with Cornman Music and Warner Chappell Music Nashville. :thumbs: [h/t @QueenKalie]

https://musicrow.com/2021/11/kyndal-inskeep-inks-with-cornman-music-warner-chappell-music-nashville/

Uqo5Dpf.png

Excerpts:

“Kyndal is a gifted songwriter and performer who lights up every stage she’s on,” shares Ben Vaughn, President & CEO, WCM Nashville. “Her eclectic pop sound and unique vocal tone immediately caught our attention and we can’t wait to see her career blossom.”

“Kyndal is an absolute superstar in the making,” adds Brett James, Owner/CEO, Cornman Music. “Her voice is surreal and her songwriting and performances are next level.  We are beyond excited to be on her team as she takes over the world.”

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, season1 said:

Kyndal signed a publishing deal with Cornman Music and Warner Chappell Music Nashville. :thumbs: [h/t @QueenKalie]

https://musicrow.com/2021/11/kyndal-inskeep-inks-with-cornman-music-warner-chappell-music-nashville/

Uqo5Dpf.png

Excerpts:

“Kyndal is a gifted songwriter and performer who lights up every stage she’s on,” shares Ben Vaughn, President & CEO, WCM Nashville. “Her eclectic pop sound and unique vocal tone immediately caught our attention and we can’t wait to see her career blossom.”

“Kyndal is an absolute superstar in the making,” adds Brett James, Owner/CEO, Cornman Music. “Her voice is surreal and her songwriting and performances are next level.  We are beyond excited to be on her team as she takes over the world.”

Good for her. ♥️♥️♥️

• Like 1