18. dirActing
19. QueenMae16

20. Hamza Tufail

IPB Image

Original Music

---
[H/T Dany for Trivia images]

Edited by season1

I'm pretty sure I was in the Kyndal fan club already but either way she's my current favorite so add me!

(Re) added! :flowers:

The google cache is outdated. It does not even have the link to Kyndal's Battles and KOs but they're easy to find. There are many names missing too -- last time I remember, Kyndal gained a lot of new fans since battles and KOs and there were about 25 or so names on her fan list.

The google cache is outdated. It does not even have the link to Kyndal's Battles and KOs but they're easy to find. There are many names missing too -- last time I remember, Kyndal gained a lot of new fans since battles and KOs and there were about 25 or so names on her fan list.

Yes you can re-add me as well please and thank you.

It could be and is worse... Maelyn's thread cache was updated Nov 7th so it's gone gone.

Messages are still intact thought so I pulled these from there.

Twitter Instagram YouTube Facebook

Original Music

h97ae-MubEY VSB4jMO9g4s

Re-add me please! Kyndal is my #1 snowflake, pre-lives.

Speaking of adding, guess I'll cross post this from the temp general thread. Probably belongs here anyways:

was about to post these suggestions the other day before the apocalypse :'( i’ll post them here tho

kyndal inskeep - somebody’s daughter by tennile townes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0RQweAHzTS/?ig...d=11pnrs60nmske

YES to this choice! She hasn't performed with her guitar yet, so I hope she gets to do that just to show the public another facet. Country is not really my thing, but I can see the appeal and I think any artist who has at least some country chops should take advantage of that at least to some extent given the voting demographics of the show. Besides, a good song is a good song, and this one is perfect for Kyndal. So much genuine ache in her voice per the Insta clip. Sounds much better than the original too imo, which is always a plus. Kyndal is quite the diverse artist so she could easily go one week Country-Pop/Country-Folk/Americana, and then the next week Alternative-Indie-Pop/Pop-Rock/Pop/Folk-Pop/Jazz-Pop etc., and alternate that way each round. If she sings country next week (e.g. Top 20 - "Somebody's Daughter"), and makes it past each round by switching back and forth genre-wise, that would put her back in country territory for Top 8 week, and maybe help her survive the bloodbath?

I suggested "Stars" (Grace Potter & the Nocturnals) for Kat in her fan thread, and this potentially also could be a great song choice for Kyndal. "Stars" and "The Joke" (Brandi Carlile) -- actually I wouldn't mind seeing ANYONE worthy of making this season's Top 8 perform the heck out of these two songs.

Oh, and this one too ...

mhmGwTDpPf0

Edited by dirActing

It could be and is worse... Maelyn's thread cache was updated Nov 7th so it's gone gone.

Messages are still intact thought so I pulled these from there.

[center][size=5]
[url=https://twitter.com/kyndalinskeep]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://www.instagram.com/kyndalinskeep/]Instagram[/url]  [url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVodbCMRQryLOEW5V8D0SdA]YouTube[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/kyndalinskeepmusic/]Facebook[/url]

Original Music
[/size]
[youtube]h97ae-MubEY[/youtube] [youtube]VSB4jMO9g4s[/youtube]

[/center]

Thanks! :flowers: I still have your pm and made a draft on Notepad with the social media and video links but I didn't have time earlier to copy them to the OP. Anyway, OP is all done now. Only thing missing are 2 trivia images from BR and KO :ermm:

---

Yes you can re-add me as well please and thank you.

Re-add me please! Kyndal is my #1 snowflake, pre-lives.

add me again! She's my #1 as of now.

Re-added y'all :flowers:

Edited by season1

I have a bad feeling that Kyndal will need Gwens save :'(

We need to vote for her, and only her on Team Gwen. I think she has a very good chance of getting the vote. Except for a little nerves and hesitation on that one note, she was easily the best on Team Gwen.

Bummed that Kyndal's journey on The Voice ends tonight. :'( I voted a ton for her last night (exactly the same amount of votes I gave to KH, RD and MB) but it wasn't enough. Disappointed that Gwen didn't save Kyndal.

I wish Kyndal the best going forward, and I hope she learned some from this experience and continue to pursue music. :flowers:

I’m still pissed that Gwen had the audacity to eliminate the best artist on her team the nerve of her I am fuming

And for someone who fills the same genre as Rose, who is way better than her. Gwen missed an opportunity to diversify her team and add some uniqueness to it.

Bad move.