*** Ricky Duran Fan Thread ***

season1

A lot of IDF don't realize how popular Ricky is with the casual voters. We at IDF live in a very narrow world. :)

Ricky being popular with casuals sounds plausible, but he's been so underrated here all season long that I can't help but worry about the bloodbath. If he makes the finals, it would totally redeem the season for me. Here's hoping... :flowers:

Oh, and first time I have a top fav on Team Blake, so here's hoping Blakers will work their magic next week... :ph34r:

Ricky being popular with casuals sounds plausible, but he's been so underrated here all season long that I can't help but worry about the bloodbath. If he makes the finals, it would totally redeem the season for me. Here's hoping... :flowers:

Oh, and first time I have a top fav on Team Blake, so here's hoping Blakers will work their magic next week... :ph34r:

Really? Hopefully Ricky would get the PV next week :flowers:

As to songs, I think sticking to blues or bluesy rock could work for him next week.

I suggested a few songs on the app, but I'm not sure if they really look at them --

Georgia on My Mind

Human

Simple Man

The Thrill Is Gone

Can you share or is that wishful thinking like the rest of us?

Spoilers are allowed, I swear. :yes:

Ricky said it on instagram.

Taking on a big song Monday night !! The melody and lyrics take me to another place. I gotta channel the power of the message. Hoping you guys connect and vote me into the Finale!

I have suggested All Along The Watchtower a few times to him and he liked my comment. He would kill that!

I'm sure he will do well with whatever he chooses.

That would be epic.

Oh wait, the theme is the 80s, so can't be it for next week.